Do you have a type of boy?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Do you have a type of boy?

Post by Pel »

Do you guys have a type you find yourself going for over and over?

I usually either end up obsessing over the enigma and getting my heart bruised or the friendly charmster and getting it shattered because I think I can trust them and turn out to be wrong.

You guys?
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Do you have a type of boy?

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Edward Cullen! :D

This a funny topic. I seem to like all kinds of boys, but specifically, I have two categories of boys that my heart just MELTS for.

A.) PALE boys with dark hair. I don't know what it is, but it's then. Maybe it's because they usually just have to "troubled look" that I find unbearable attractive

B.) Boys with an accent. By accent, it can either be foreign[South American countries, Italy, France, UK, New York, New Jersey, Russia, Ethiopia] Those countries have the highest concentration, but others are there. South America probably wins though. ESPECIALLY Brazil. Oye! Brazilian boys just kill me. Maybe it's because there's such a nice mix of people there. No specific look. There's EVERYTHING too look at. *sigh*
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

I'm currently single, so if I have a type, I need to find out what that type is and stay away from those guys! I tend to be attracted to guys with dark hair, but my ex-boyfriend was blond, really really blond. Go figure!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
luv_edward_cullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by luv_edward_cullen »

I like guys with dark brown hair and really light blue eyes. I used to like skater boys, but now i really like scene hair, mhhh
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Dom Howard! Yes! Just look him up on photobucket or google - he's absolutely gorgeous and funny and so talented.

I also like Spenny Rice from the Kenny vs. Spenny show. I just love that he has strong morals.

And then, Matt Bellamy because he is sooo freaking talented with his voice, lyrics, guitar, piano, etcetera. Plus, I love that he has all those supernatural theories. He just has an awesome way of thinking.

If there was a way to combine Dom, Matt, and Spenny, he would be my soulmate!
Bizarre Star
Wandering Through Town

Post by Bizarre Star »

I used to always just like guys who were silly, crazy, and blonde. I used to have thing for blondes. Then I fell in head over heels over a guy who is serious, hardly any sense of humor, and a bit anti-social. Dark hair, dark eyes, and very dark outlook on life. (He wasn't goth, just very pessimistic about everything.)

I also just LOVE nice abs. If a guy has wonderful abs, I'm in love. One of many reasons why I'm addicted to watching wrestling. (Example: John Morrison. Can't stand him but he sure is pretty.)
Last edited by Bizarre Star on Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paprika
Wandering Through Town

Post by Paprika »

Must be a capable snuggler (preferably with an Emmett-esque build, which my boyfriend does:D)
Must love baseball (seriously. and have an undying love of the Toronto Blue Jays which my boy does NOT unfortunately. Stupid yankee fan:P)
Must be willing to view Twilight Movie without making snide remarks (has promised to do so, on the condition that I view the James Bond that's coming out)
Also, I like a guy who can appreciate country, and has a wicked sense of humor.
Come on and pick me up, somebody clear the wreckage from the blast....-Jack's Mannequin, The Resolution

So I know I'm not alone in a world full of Vampires-Jack's Mannequin, Cell Phone
Pizza??
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Pizza?? »

I tend to like the punk type guys, with long dark hair. Musicians.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

My ex was really intelligent....handsome...older (2 years)...muscular....dark hair...tan.....skater...surfer.....short hair *sigh* haha so yeah- that's my weakness. But then again i don't mind a boy with long hair as long as it doesn't pass the chin- that's pushing it :P
The guy definitely has to be intelligent and able to hold a conversation- ESPECIALLY a great sense of humor! Nothing gets me like a cute boy who can make me die of laughter..and wittiness catches my eye too along with a talent for music. But seriously if the guy doesn't have plans for his life- that's a total turnoff. I plan on going far in life- so being with a lazy bum is outta the question! haha
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

Hmm. I also love guys with accents, especially European. I have a weakness for them. Taller than me. Sort of muscular but not where their veins are popping out or anything. I love almost any color eyes, and I love dark hair. I like artistic guys. They have the whole passionate side to them. Le sigh. I also fall for funny guys ( but they know when to be serious) and who are understanding about things and nice. If those few personality traits are there, oh, boy, do I swoon.

Unfortunately I also happen to fall for the occasional not-so-straight-after-all guy. I have no problem with people that are, it's just hard when you like them but they're not into you because... well, you know.

There's a guy that likes me but he got way too clingy and annoying and all that. We used to be really close but then he just ruined his chance with me. (Long story, but he didn't try anything so it's not that). i recently got rid of him by telling him that my boyfriend was Edward Cullen (I also changed around some things on MySpace) and he's left me alone ever since, haha. But he totally deserved it. :D