Name the Movie from the Quote

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Name the Movie from the Quote

Post by marielle »

Jestak wrote: Next:

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
Pirates of the Caribbean and the curse of the black pearl.....

Next:

I'm not a owl!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

I'm not a owl!

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire....poor Ron :P

This one should be easy :)

Ladies and gentlemen, either you are closing your eyes to a situation you do not wish to acknowledge, or you are not aware of the caliber of disaster indicated by the presence of a pool table in your community!

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

Ladies and gentlemen, either you are closing your eyes to a situation you do not wish to acknowledge, or you are not aware of the caliber of disaster indicated by the presence of a pool table in your community! - The Music Man (so nice with some classics :) )

next:
It's easy! Let's see... You think. You wink. You do a double blink. You close your eyes... and jump!
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

It's easy! Let's see... You think. You wink. You do a double blink. You close your eyes... and jump!~~ Mary Poppins!! I sooo wanted a babysitter like her when I was growing up!

Next:

Hey, hey, easy kids. Everybody in the car. Boat leaves in two minutes... or perhaps you don't want to see the second largest ball of twine on the face of the earth, which is only four short hours away?

Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

"Hey, hey, easy kids. Everybody in the car. Boat leaves in two minutes... or perhaps you don't want to see the second largest ball of twine on the face of the earth, which is only four short hours away?"

That is from National Lampoon's Vacation

Next:

This next patient is interesting. I've been following the case for years. A 29-year old female, diagnosed as acute schizo-affective disorder. The usual indicators - depression, anxiety, violent acting-out, delusions of persecution....The delusional architecture is fairly unique. She believes that a machine called a 'terminator,' which looks human of course, was sent back through time to kill her. And also that the father of her child was a soldier, sent back to protect her - he was from the future too
(he chuckles) - the year, uh, 2029, if I remember correctly.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

This next patient is interesting. I've been following the case for years. A 29-year old female, diagnosed as acute schizo-affective disorder. The usual indicators - depression, anxiety, violent acting-out, delusions of persecution....The delusional architecture is fairly unique. She believes that a machine called a 'terminator,' which looks human of course, was sent back through time to kill her. And also that the father of her child was a soldier, sent back to protect her - he was from the future too
(he chuckles) - the year, uh, 2029, if I remember correctly.[/quote]

Terminater 2? Am I right or did I get this wrong? I am trying here :lol:

If I did get this right let me know and I will add a quote from a movie. sits here patiently till someone responds and crossing her fingers that she finally might have one right.
Banner by TammyAZ
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Yep, that was from Terminator 2--post away :)
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

"My little brother paid a buck to see your underwear"( a loud scream can be heard through the phone)
Banner by TammyAZ
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

My little brother paid a buck to see your underwear

OMG Sixteen Candles!!!

We're really worried about this affair with your boss.
I don't know why you're both so worried... So, I bop him for a couple of years, get his job when he gets his hands caught in the vault, do a black mink ad, retire in utter disgrace, then write a best seller and be a fabulous host on my own talk show...

roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

St Elmos Fire
'fear that I will always be / A lonely number like root three / A three is all that's good and right, / Why must my three keep out of sight / Beneath a vicious square root sign, / I wish instead I were a nine / For nine could thwart this evil trick, / with just some quick arithmetic / I know I'll never see the sun, as 1.7321 / Such is my reality, a sad irrationality / When hark! What is this I see, / Another square root of a three / Has quietly come waltzing by, / Together now we multiply / To form a number we prefer, / Rejoicing as an integer / We break free from our mortal bonds / And with a wave of magic wands / Our square root signs become unglued / And love for me has been renewed. '
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.