Twilight Skits

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Re: Twilight Skits

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Oh my goodness! Isn't this like the third time that's happened to you!? Poor Cullen_Lover!

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
Cullen_Lover
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Yes, it has happened multiple times. I am so sad :(
ImageImageImage
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Cullen_Lover wrote:Yes, it has happened multiple times. I am so sad :(
I had that happen today with a PM!!! It was SO AWFUL!!! :(

EDIT: Make that a PM and a post! Both were very long, and made me horribly angry when they were gone!

IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

rapid_reader1 wrote:
Cullen_Lover wrote:Yes, it has happened multiple times. I am so sad :(
I had that happen today with a PM!!! It was SO AWFUL!!! :(

EDIT: Make that a PM and a post! Both were very long, and made me horribly angry when they were gone!
I'm glad you wanted to write it again! And in the VD-thread as well. =D
So, I actually don't understand what a 'skit' is about and I haven't figured out what it meant. :lol:
Maybe someone can tell me something about it and I could write SKIT's too? =D
[you know it's kinda weird using a word if you don't know what it means]
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:So, I actually don't understand what a 'skit' is about and I haven't figured out what it meant. :lol:
Maybe someone can tell me something about it and I could write SKIT's too? =D
[you know it's kinda weird using a word if you don't know what it means]
NOOO!!! THAT POST THING HAPPENED AGAIN! TWICE IN A ROW!!! THAT'S FOUR TIMES IN ONE WEEK!!! SOOOOO NOT FUN!!!!

Ok, so now that I'm forcing myself to be calm, I'll try to write again what I JUST finished writing.

I thought you should try writing SKITS, ILoveAliceCullen<3, because you said something about screenwriting. Basically, we use Twilight (or other series, TV shows, or brand characters and names) to say what we want them to say. Think of it like writing a fanfic, but with only the diologue. Look at past pages for examples.

Here's what's going on up to this point:

~Edward was hanging out in the Le Lapin Pourpre, a restaurant in Paris. He went to the bathroom and became friends with the Washroom Guy (WG). Edward said something rude, and WG took him to the circus, where his family works. Edward stood in one of those spheres where motorcycles go around around a person, but instead, they ran him over, which tickled. The circus manager (The Harold <- that's his name :lol: ) gave Edward a job with the circus, and got the name Sharp Tooth Thingy (STT).
~Jacob tried out for the BD movie, and he got the part of Rosalie, while Megan Fox plays Alice. Most of the time, they are arguing with the director and each other. Jacob has just poofed (people poof from place to place all of the time) to help Bella and Renesmee.
~Harry Potter (Potty Man aka PM) is dating Mike (who is an on/off gay, switches when hit in the head with Bob, the golden frying pan).
~Alice is currently Sith Lord Alice (SLA) and she is helping Random Mushroom Dude 2 (RMD2) with a revolution to get Mushroom Dude rights. SLA brought Voldemort to help her. Voldy is currently bonding with PM and Mike, about to go to Edward's circus, and will get a makeover so that he can get a girlfriend.
~Bella was eating a bunch of pastries at the french restaurant, and she was getting a little crazy from them. We find out that there was a mushroom dude in it, and mushroom dudes can make people see purple bunnies. The whole restaurant (including Rose and Esme) were all eatting the pastries, and everyone started going crazy. Bella started a band (Bella and the Purple Bunnies) who were a big hit in Moscow, so they went there to preform.
~Rose eloped with a bunny, and they were married.
~Renesmee went to go help her mom, and it turned out that Renesmee could cure all of the effects the pastries gave people, including the hallucinations. So when she got to her mom, the bunnies were suddenly gone.
~Bella and Renesmee saw Fred Bird on TV, and they decided to go beat him up and also go see Edward's circus. Once they had Fred, they gave him to Rose, who was babbling on and on about her lost lover.

I think that's it, but if anyone finds any part where I messed up, please correct me. :) Cullen_Lover, both ILoveAliceCullen<3 and I are HUGE Damon lovers, as we've been talking about all weekend. :D

Good luck and have fun!

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Last SKIT was posted 23 days ago, FYI

Cullen_Lover

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Im baaaaack! Sry guys, I was in Japan! Still a little jet lagged so i'll post on Friday k? Happy posting. Go ALESW!!!!
ImageImageImage
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Cullen_Lover wrote:Im baaaaack! Sry guys, I was in Japan! Still a little jet lagged so i'll post on Friday k? Happy posting. Go ALESW!!!!
:shock: JAPAN!?!?!? Luckyyyyy

YAY! Now the SKITS thread can come back to life! :D

Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

rapid_reader1 wrote:Mike (who is an on/off gay, switches when hit in the head with Bob, the golden frying pan).
~Alice is currently Sith Lord Alice (SLA)
You are kidding!! Mike is still on/off gay?! Hahah, that's hilarious. I remember when we all first created that - I can't believe it's still going on. Same with the Sith Lord Alice thing, though the Mike one happened first. I believe I still have a graphic for Mike's on/off gayness. It was probably the first one I ever created.

Thanks for the summary, though! Maybe I'll try to get back into the SKIT writing business.

Also, dictionary definition of "skit:"
dictionary.com wrote:–noun
1.a short literary piece of a humorous or satirical character.
2.a short theatrical sketch or act, usually comical.
3.a gibe or taunt.
The first one suits this thread best.
Cullen_Lover

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Let's get to the skit-age!!!!WOO!

*DING DONG!*
Mike: *answering doorbell and taking a package...)Oh goody! The suits are here!
PM: KILL ME NOW!!!!
Voldy: And you couldn't have said that earlier and save us all the majical zapping?
PM: Oh you now what I mean, now shut up!
Mike: Gasp! That is no way to talk to your father!
PM et Voldy: UUUUUUUURG!
Mike: *looking at his watch* Oh my! Look at the time! We have to leave in two hours!
PM: :twisted: Oh Mike dear I have just forgotten, the clocks were pushed backwards an hour this morning, looks like we have THREE hours to get to the show! :twisted:
Mike: PM? How dumb do you think I am? *calling to the maids dusting at the end of the hall* Brittany! Emma! Would you please get these fine gentlemen into these suits... Harry gets the pink one :D
Brit&Em: Yes Mr.Mikey!
Voldy: Mr.Mikey? Really?

*One hour and thirty minutes later...*

Voldy: *in his suit* PM, you must get into your suit! It's really not that bad, actually, I think I look rather dashing.
PM: EVERYTHING I KNOW IS WRONG!!!!
Voldy: IN now.
PM:*pouts* No.
Voldy: What was that?
PM: NO.
Voldy: Huh?
PM: NOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!
Voldy: Well, it seems I can. "Mr.Mikey" thinks I'm your father. :D
Pm:*hissing like a cat*
Mike: Tie him down girls.
Brit&Em: Yes Mr.Mikey!
Mike: This is gonna get ugly. :twisted:

*half an hour later*

Mike&Voldy: *smiling proudly* There!
PM: Really guys? Really? *standing in the sparkliest, pinkest, suit you could EVER imagine*
Voldy: There could be no downside to this day!
Mike: *Mike comes out of his own dressing room wearing
____.)Let's get you two to the father son bonding! Off to the circus!
Voldy: Except that.
Mike: So long Brittany, Emma.
Brit&Em: Goodbye Mr.Mikey!Goodbey Party Pooper Man!
PM:Grrrrrrrr.
Voldy: Farewell!
Brit&Em:*giggling like little girls*
Brit: *out of the corner of her mouth* Just smile and wave Emma, just til they pull out of the driveway.

*They walk out the door to the limo, of course, matching the suits and pull out of the driveway.*

Brittany: Off to the
MSSL! BWAHAHAHA!
Emma: Excuse me, WHAT?!
Brittany: DUH! The
Mad Scientist Scheme Lab that Mike built for us! :D
Em: Mike built us a Mad Scietiest Scheme Lab? :?
Brit: Apparently.
Em: how'd you manage that?
Brit: :twisted: I have my ways... :twisted:
Em: Okaaaaaay. But seriously, let's get these stupid masks off!
Brit: Sounds good to me! *Both rip masks off.(
Em: All this cleaning and "Yes Mr.Mikey"-ing is seriously giving me a headache.
Brit: Don't worry! Soon we will figure out a way to get to Edward, then, and only then can we blow our cover and go see Mr. Hottie.
Em: Whatever. And we have been standing at the security entrance pad scanner thingamabobber for like EVER, can we please just go down to the lab?
Brit: Oh. Right. Sorry. Okay, so a little spit on this cotton swab...*spits than looks expectantly to Emma to do the same*
Em: No. Just, no.
Brit: Do it.
Em: WHY MUST YOU BE SO PERSUASIVE?! Oh, okay.
Brit: A little hair sample here.... Toe nail clipping there... now signature. Okay! Let's go!
Em: Finally!

*Once in the lair...

Em:*looks around at the small space, flickering lightbulb, and finds that the only furniture in teh building is an easel.* Somehow, I thought this would be bigger, given that Mike is rich, and it has so much security.
Brit: Emma! We have to fnd a way to get to Edward! So just shut up and pay attention to the easle!

*points to first piture, titled Operation Dazzle the Dazzler, they go through many pages when....*

Em: Brittany? Why didnt we just go to the show with Mike.
Brit: Em, don't bother with your silly fantasies to see a childlike circus when we should be plotting!
Em: Even if that ever so "childlike circus" just happened to have an act with EDWARD in it?
Brit: OMDE! EMMA! YOU ARE A GENIUS! I COULD KISS YOU!
Em: Stop talking and let's go! I think there is an escape car through that hatch in the door! With a car called the Britmobile in it!
Brit: And what gives you that idea?
Em: Hmm, I wonder... THAT THERE IS A BIG SIGN ON A HATCH IN THE FLOOR LABELLED BRITMOBILE!!!!
Brit: OOooooOOooooh.
Em: Who's the genius now?
Brit: Still you.
Em: Shuddup.

And that is my skit, hopefully it will revive the thread, it was really bad after Mike and people left but you guys can skip it if you wish. Happy posting!

P.S the blue space is where you guys can come up with a outfit idea for Mike, I really couldn't decide so it is up to you.

Luv,

Cullen _Lover <3
ImageImageImage