Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(The light Matilda sees operate on a white means death, blue means dying, yellow means not connected to this earth, green means lively...etc. Well then, let's bring one of them back and see how this plays out...)

Matilda's lips tightened into a line as she watched the white light continue to probe Elena with no success. She stretched her fingers out to drag it but this time it resisted and Matilda was surprised to see that it had gradually faded into a blue the color of Lapis Lazuli as it continued to encircle Elena. ( :lol: )

What do you want with Elena? She asked it and the light hesitated for a moment.

Elena. It seemed to answer with it's burning blue shard.

Matilda turned to Elena and saw that she took no notice. She couldn't see it. The light seemed to know this too; its brightness dimming by a shade as it continued on it's mission to get her attention.

"Elena." Matilda finally said. "There seems to be a light trying to talk to you."

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

((Nicholle, that plot sounds great))

Santiago paced in his room. Where was his Ana? He hadn't seen her, and missed her desperately.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"What?" Elena asked, raising an eyebrow at Matilda. Her eyes widened suddenly, as she became aware of the brightness around her. "What the..." She didn't know whether to be afraid or not. The brightness came with a warm feeling.
Elena! Watch out! Mara! The brightness called out, before suddenly going out.

"Zane?" Elena called out, thoroughly startled. Mara? What about Mara? Last time she had seen the girl, was before she was changed. The girl had taken after her oldest brother, Derek...

Elena didn't notice then, that another bright white light was coming towards her. This light gave her a icy cold feel that made her shudder, but she had mistakenly attributed the shudder to the idea of her being changed... or the thought of Derek...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks

Matilda quietly watched this exchange and orchestrated for the rest of the lights to follow the icy blue shard that had broken away just as soon as the one that bombarded Elena shattered.

She reached out to try to pull the icy blue shard back but found that it resisted much better than the other lights. Matilda's eyebrows pulled together.

The icy blue shard seemed to flicker and began to glow menacingly.

What business do you have with Elena? Matilda thought to it, but it seemed to ignore her.

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena's eyes seemed to flash black for a moment, before turning to Matilda. "Everything's fine." She said, shrugging. As soon as she spoke, the glow around her faded into her.

-Mara-
Mara focused on the Elena in her mind. Elena was the reason her brothers were dead. She would pay. Mara was only about seven in human age. She was only seven when she had been turned by her older brother, Derek. Derek loved her... and he was gone. And it was Elena and those stupid Volturi who were the ones who destroyed him and his friends. They would die.

Mara grinned slightly, knowing she had Elena in her grasp.
ImageImageImage
edwardlikeshaystacks

But everything was not fine. Not when the now icy blue shard disappeared inside Elena and certainly not when Elena's own bright green aura seemed to be mared by it. Matilda sent a large yellow light to probe it, but a few seconds later, it seemed to be hastily thrown out of her body.

This. Was not fine.

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santiago couldn't bear it anymore. The house seemed so dark; he felt so alone. He sighed, and pulled out a pen and paper.

Dearest Volturi, I leave this world. Ana, you are my true love, and you must understand that I will always love you; but it has become tiring to live, and I find no reason to, other than you. But I know that you miss your Gabriel, and that it would be better for me to go. Elena; Nora; Matilda; Celia Rae; Johanna; Leo; Vi; Chelsea; Stella; all those who have been dearest to me, I love you all, and will see you wherever we vampires go.

I'm sorry Ana.

Your beloved, Santiago

Closing the pen, he hopped out the window and ran off from the castle.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena went over and placed a hand on Matilda's shoulder. "Seriously," she said with a smile, "Don't worry!" Elena turned back to the others in the room. "Come one, let's go see if we can find some night life here, or at least some shopping. Anything would be better then hanging out here. It seems soo... dead here, we have to find something more lively."
ImageImageImage
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Is Santiago's suicide part of the skit? :lol: )

Matilda watched Elena cautiously but otherwise said nothing and followed her.

"Let's get out of here already." Jane groaned.

Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

(Yay I'm done with school and back! But I'm really lost now. Based on the last 2 posts are we just trying to find something to do now by going out?)

Nora followed Elena out of the castle, unsure of the night's plans.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily