You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Post by Jazz Girl »

Edwards Ragazza wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:When you try to post on just about anything because you know you are really close to a great status, or to get rid of a hideous one (* points right...I'm doomed, I'm stuck wolfy for like my next 1,000 posts. DAMN IT!)
Caryn you crack me up. :lol:

You know you're addicted to the Lex when I log in at least 50 times through out the day. What can I say I have little ones so I have to be quick on writing my post.
Des~ :lol: I just stay logged on with the Lex minimized on my toolbar. I refresh about every half an hour to stay logged in. That way, it's 60 more seconds to actually check and/or post, rather than spending that time logging in. Actually, addiction might not be a strong enough word! :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

When your folks put a block on the internet because your here for hours and hours on end :D
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
SadieElla
Settled in Forks

Post by SadieElla »

They say I'm obsessed because I don't think people who aren't true fans of a novel deserve to have an autographed copy of the novel that they'd probably only sell on eBay. >_>

Okay, let me tell you this story..

So some of you might've heard this, but Habbo Hotel did a huge New Moon contest. You might've read about it: http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2009/11/ ... t-members/ Yeah, I was all over that. It was basically a really easy trivia that was done on all of the Habbo hotels. If you saw the movie, you would've gotten all the answers. If you read the book, it would've been a breeze. [Except the tie-breaking trick question: "How many wolves are there in New Moon? 5, 9, 12 or 3?" That's everything but the answer, because in New Moon there are 7. "How is this possible? I thought there were 5 counting Jacob," you may question. And I'll respond with, "It was suggested Harry died when he learned Seth and Leah phased for the first time. Which means Seth and Leah phased before Harry died. Harry died before New Moon was over. Now recount."] Any who, from the USA hotel, I was the winner: http://www.habbo.com/articles/1390-habb ... w-moon-fan. And so I was so excited.

Until I see that the Habbo UK winner wanted to sell his trophy. And he did.

This made me so angry. That's EXACTLY why I didn't want anyone else to win on the USA hotel. I'm sorry, but if you win anything Twilight related that says right on it that you're the BIGGEST FAN OF TWILIGHT, and if you love Twilight.. Ugh! It makes no sense whatsoever to sell that trophy. Unless, of course, you don't really like Twilight, but just wanted to win the trophy for the purpose of selling that trophy to other people who want it because it "looks cool".

And on top of that, I learned something about the UK Hotel's winner's prize:

"Besides several Badge and pieces of furni we have some exclusive prizes for the winner of the finale. Winner will receive a unique Habbo New Moon Trophy! This award is only given to the winner and will never again be sold or given away. So really its one of a kind! In addition the winner, along with the finalists coming 2nd and 3rd, will recieve a signed copy of the book New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. A great collectors item for true fans."

He got a signed copy of New Moon. x_x I bet you anything he sold it on eBay.

But what I'm really fizzed off about is that it was the same competition, but the UK hotel got the better prize. The Canadian hotel and States hotel didn't get signed copies of New Moon. What's up with that?

But no one cares.. I'm just obsessed. x_x
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

SadieElla wrote:They say I'm obsessed because I don't think people who aren't true fans of a novel deserve to have an autographed copy of the novel that they'd probably only sell on eBay. >_>

So some of you might've heard this, but Habbo Hotel did a huge New Moon contest. You might've read about it: http://www.twilightlexicon.com/2009/11/ ... t-members/ Yeah, I was all over that. It was basically a really easy trivia that was done on all of the Habbo hotels. If you saw the movie, you would've gotten all the answers. If you read the book, it would've been a breeze. [Except the tie-breaking trick question: "How many wolves are there in New Moon? 5, 9, 12 or 3?" That's everything but the answer, because in New Moon there are 7. "How is this possible? I thought there were 5 counting Jacob," you may question. And I'll respond with, "It was suggested Harry died when he learned Seth and Leah phased for the first time. Which means Seth and Leah phased before Harry died. Harry died before New Moon was over. Now recount."] Any who, from the USA hotel, I was the winner: http://www.habbo.com/articles/1390-habb ... w-moon-fan. And so I was so excited.

This made me so angry. That's EXACTLY why I didn't want anyone else to win on the USA hotel. I'm sorry, but if you win anything Twilight related that says right on it that you're the BIGGEST FAN OF TWILIGHT, and if you love Twilight.. Ugh! It makes no sense whatsoever to sell that trophy. Unless, of course, you don't really like Twilight, but just wanted to win the trophy for the purpose of selling that trophy to other people who want it because it "looks cool".

"Besides several Badge and pieces of furni we have some exclusive prizes for the winner of the finale. Winner will receive a unique Habbo New Moon Trophy! This award is only given to the winner and will never again be sold or given away. So really its one of a kind! In addition the winner, along with the finalists coming 2nd and 3rd, will recieve a signed copy of the book New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. A great collectors item for true fans."

But what I'm really fizzed off about is that it was the same competition, but the UK hotel got the better prize. The Canadian hotel and States hotel didn't get signed copies of New Moon. What's up with that?

That is so unreal. Does that 'dude' know what he got his hands on, does he know what he won, does he know what he even did. Signed book? He didnt even want the trophy???

I am reallly really really. Annoyed.

He obviously didnt deserve to win, and obviosuly didnt like it either. Gawd, if I knew who he was. I would be screaming, shouting, dying on the floor, if I had won some sort of Twilight related contest!

Red expresses my anger.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
SadieElla
Settled in Forks

Post by SadieElla »

Total Twilight Fan wrote:
SadieElla wrote:They say I'm obsessed because I don't think people who aren't true fans of a novel deserve to have an autographed copy of the novel that they'd probably only sell on eBay. >_>

That is so unreal. Does that 'dude' know what he got his hands on, does he know what he won, does he know what he even did. Signed book? He didnt even want the trophy???

I am reallly really really. Annoyed.

He obviously didnt deserve to win, and obviosuly didnt like it either. Gawd, if I knew who he was. I would be screaming, shouting, dying on the floor, if I had won some sort of Twilight related contest!

Red expresses my anger.
Ikr? Meanwhile, I won truly because I'm a TRUE huge fan, and I didn't get a signed copy at all. What's up with that?

OH, THE INJUSTICE!
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

You know you're obsessed when Lex is not only bookmarked on your PC but also on your phone so you can check for messages or updates etc at any time :oops:
nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by nezziecarlycullen »

wow no posts in 2 months...

you know when your addicted when you pm someone in the next room to ask them something rather than just walking up to them...
im guilty... :?
alices party planing comittie
~EDC~
team renesmee