Name the Movie from the Quote

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Name the Movie from the Quote

Post by Jestak »

"'fear that I will always be / A lonely number like root three..."

That is from Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay

Next:

Ray, when someone asks if you're a God, you say "Yes"!
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Ray, when someone asks if you're a God, you say "Yes"!

Who ya gonna call?~~ GHOSTBUSTERS!

Next:

"Nice knockers!"

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

"Nice knockers!"
this is really blunt and could be a reference to a lot of different things. if it was "What knockers!" I would say it's from the movie Young Frankenstein

"There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there."
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

"There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there."

That is from American Psycho.

Next:

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Need a hint? Famous movie cop who used a .44 Magnum?
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

oh yeeeeesh :lol:

I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?
- its dirty harry right??! i had it on the tip of my tongue for so long! haha, i knew it was a Clint Eastwood qoute ^^

next:
Why is the last patient of the day always the hardest?
Because you're tired and you don't give a shoot. It's not super-natural.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

"Why is the last patient of the day always the hardest?
Because you're tired and you don't give a shoot. It's not super-natural."

That is from The Departed--great movie!

Next:

D'you know, without your glasses, you don't look half bad.
Do you know, without my glasses, nor do you?
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

"D'you know, without your glasses, you don't look half bad.
Do you know, without my glasses, nor do you?"
- that is Enigma! Kate Winslet ^_^

"I know a boy whose name is Arnie... he's, uh, 'bout to turn 18 and have a big party. I know a boy whose name is Arnie. C'mon down, buddy."
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

I know a boy whose name is Arnie... he's, uh, 'bout to turn 18 and have a big party. I know a boy whose name is Arnie. C'mon down, buddy. - What's Eating Gilbert Grape (young leonardo dicaprio - say it with me girls "aaawww" *gush*

next:
A philosopher once asked, "Are we human because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are human?" Pointless, really... ”Do the stars gaze back?" Now *that's* a question.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

"A philosopher once asked, "Are we human because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are human?" Pointless, really... ”Do the stars gaze back?" Now *that's* a question. "

That is from Stardust--I love that movie!

Next:

There is an old Vulcan proverb--only Nixon could go to China