Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Eclipse The Movie, Take 1

Post by marielle »

OOOh I'm so excited already about the movie... I have no clue how to survive an ither 45 days.......

Karl, when will the movie premiere in your country, also the 29th?

I have tickets allready for the 29th, and I'm planning on getting tickets for the four following days as well.... :lol: yeah I know I'm crazy
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

I looked at tickets for the premiere, and they were around £1000. I was shocked, I knew they would be alot- but that is so much. I think ill get tickets on the 21st for the 30th- I have work experiance that day so im going to claim I have a 'family commitment.' after all, Twilight is family ;D
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

marielle wrote:OOOh I'm so excited already about the movie... I have no clue how to survive an ither 45 days.......

Karl, when will the movie premiere in your country, also the 29th?

I have tickets allready for the 29th, and I'm planning on getting tickets for the four following days as well.... :lol: yeah I know I'm crazy
:lol: noo not at alll my friend and i saw New Moon 9 times!! we're aiming for a straight ten with Eclipse :lol: yeah ill admit it i have an addiction
Total Twilight Fan wrote:I looked at tickets for the premiere, and they were around £1000. I was shocked, I knew they would be alot- but that is so much. I think ill get tickets on the 21st for the 30th- I have work experiance that day so im going to claim I have a 'family commitment.' after all, Twilight is family ;D
:lol: "family commitment" love it!! totally what i'd do if i didn't have friday off, guessing youre in the U.K. then! my friend and i are sitting on the net midnight thursday onwards til we get our tix :lol: if that fails then im down the cinema when it opens
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

I'm still trying to figure out where the advance screening will be held here in the Philippines, any idea Karl??? During New Moon it was held in Galleria now I have no idea...

I might reserve my tickets by the 1st day of June if I don't figure out where the advance screening will be held...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
MiVidaLoca
Learning to Love Green

Post by MiVidaLoca »

I just got a ticket for me and my son and my niece while I am in WA for the first showing. My teen son said if there are going to be mass amounts of teen girls he wants to go :|

Anyway, I am excited!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

43 days...... :P :D .....

gosh time really flies....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

43 Days or 6 weeks and 1 day to go guys!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome!

@Marielle Well if its a world wide release, then I guess its going to be on the 29th.

@Raine Don't know, but I'm going watching it in IMAX at MOA.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

n0vaice wrote:@Raine Don't know, but I'm going watching it in IMAX at MOA.
If I don't find out the premier night until after the release of Bree Tanner book. I might reserve my tickets in Gateway, not an IMAX theater but with lazy boy seats :lol: :lol: ...I wish somebody knew where the premier night will be here in the Philippines. With New Moon they held it in Glorietta and Podium, and that's just 1 block from where I work. By the time I found out all the tickets are gone... :(
~Team Edward Forever~
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

41 Days or 5 weeks and 6 days to go guys!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome!

@Raine Sweet! If I don't get any seats at IMAX, I'll try Gateway.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hey Karl that's cool. We might run into each other if you watch it at Gateway. The trick is to reserve your ticket as early as the first week of June, the lazy boy theater has only a capacity of 45 seats so you better hurry least all the good seats are taken :lol:
~Team Edward Forever~