Hey :)

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Shawna
Settled in Forks

Hey :)

Post by Shawna »

Hey, my name is Shawna (obviously, haha), and I just got through my Freshman year of college. I used to be a member of another Twilight Forum, but I haven't been on in...well, years. So I figured I'd start fresh :) Oh, and I'm a Jacob fan :D
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: Hey :)

Post by n0vaice »

Hi Shawna! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime. :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hey Shawna! Welcome to the lex. Hope to see you around the board...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Shawna
Settled in Forks

Post by Shawna »

Thank you! You definitely will see me around :)

I realized that I didn't read the instructions for my introduction before posting, so here are a couple other things about me, haha:

I discovered Twilight when I was shopping with my mom in Target and asked her if I could get a book (I've always been a big reader, so my mom just sighed and said yes). So I went off in search of one that looked interesting. Anddddd, I judged a book by its cover. I picked Twilight up because the cover intrigued me, and the description inside the jacket only sealed the deal. My mom almost didn't let me get it, though, because she felt as though the description on the back meant there was going to be sex in it. I think I was around 14 years old, so I thought she was being ridiculous, and I finally convinced her to buy it for me. I read it, and I fell in love and read it again. From there, the rest is history.

Eclipse is my favorite, by far. At first I thought that nothing could beat New Moon because Jacob was so prominent in it. But Eclipse did it. Eclipse was the only book in the series that made me cry :X Basically, the end is what made me love it. When Bella tells Jacob that she loves him, and he says that he would be her sun...and so on. That whole chapter just made me cry hysterically. My poor Jacob :(

My favorite minor character...hm. Well, from the Cullen family, it would be between Alice and Emmett. I love both. And of all the other characters, it would of course be Charlie. He cracks me up.

Soooo, I used to have hobbies. I used to read like it was my job, and I used to take pictures constantly (I once nearly crashed a computer with all my pictures). Buttttt, college sort of ruined that. I'm 18, and I just got through my Freshman year of college, and I rarely had time to read anything for myself, and my camera only really ever came out when I was with my friends, not just when walking around campus. I miss them both, though, and I'm hoping that this summer will help me to get back to them :)

I am from upstate New York, and I go to college in Connecticut.

I hoped that helped a little more than my short description before :)
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Hi Shawna, welcome to the forum. Hope you like things here.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
UKvamp
Settled in Forks

Post by UKvamp »

Hi Shawna,
Welcome to the forum, i'm new here also but it seems a fab site.
Rach xx
Mum to 2 girls Courtney(11), Chloe(10), and my 2 werewolves Sam(4), Seth(1). Wife to 1 husband!
Just recently obsessed with all things Twilight!
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Hi Shawna,
Welcome to the lex. It is a fun and friendly forum for all ages. Hope to see you around the boards.
Banner by TammyAZ
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi. I'm Jen

Welcome to the lex, it's a fun place to be! :D

See you around the boards

And if you've never been, I highly suggest visiting Stephenie Meyer's website. She has a lot of fun stuff there like FAQ's for all the books & some outtakes that didn't make it into the final draft of the books.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Welcome to the Lex!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story