The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

A discussion of the novella The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Post by bored by the sea »

Total Twilight Fan wrote:
bored by the sea wrote:ha yes!! i just replied to your post about this in the eclipse the movie thread!! yep im in for the fight for tix on friday as well :lol: whoop for U.K. twilight fans :lol:
UK Twilight fans are the bizz :D When does it get released over here, because i recently heard July 9th?? I cant wait that much longer. Bree Tanner book sooon!

:lol: yes yes we are indeed "the biz" ha ha. weeelllllll officially July 9th but then obviously we're getting these advance screenings July 3rd+4th ONLY.

*************************17 DAYS 14 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!*******************************************
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Holy canollies Viki 17 more days! Thats it. Wooohooo I am soo doing the happy dance right now. I can not wait to read about being a newborn.
Banner by TammyAZ
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

A little more than 2 weeks...It's so exciting to be a Twifans these days, lots of things to look forward to :D
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

bored by the sea wrote: yeah totally seeing as we didn't really get to see this with Bella, i mean i guess we got glimpses of it but not how a newborn without her shielding talent would cope
Exactly!! That's why I'm excited to read it. Bella was such a boring newborn!! :lol:

I should find out how much Borders is going to charge for it. That's where I usually get my books since I'm part of their rewards club.

Now if we could only find out when the Official Guide thingy is supposed to come out.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

pennybug84 wrote:
I should find out how much Borders is going to charge for it. That's where I usually get my books since I'm part of their rewards club.

Now if we could only find out when the Official Guide thingy is supposed to come out. [/color]

I pre-ordered mine at Borders I think I paid $8.25 however I am having it shipped at my home also Penny they have Team Edwards from NM t-shirts on clearance for only $5.00. I posted the link up above.
Banner by TammyAZ
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

I'm excite and afraid at the same time... It would be a bloody story... 39 peoples died in Seatle... :?

But I can't wait!!!! :D :D :D

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Kate wrote:I'm excite and afraid at the same time... It would be a bloody story... 39 peoples died in Seatle... :?

But I can't wait!!!! :D :D :D
Did Riley change everyone <3 Riley...he'll be in the book a bit wont he? And i want to see how she got persuaded to fight them, that they were the bad ones and all that. I wonder if Riley or Bree had a gift?
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

I believe that Victoria did the change... Riley was a new born a part of that story... I'm not sure he had the control to do it... And I remember that Bree say that Riley forbid them to think of Victoria... So I think Riley will be in the book as the second in control...

For the persuasion, they "granted" them all the human of Forks if they win...

And for the power, I don't know... :)

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Kate wrote:I believe that Victoria did the change... Riley was a new born a part of that story... I'm not sure he had the control to do it... And I remember that Bree say that Riley forbid them to think of Victoria... So I think Riley will be in the book as the second in control...

For the persuasion, they "granted" them all the human of Forks if they win...

And for the power, I don't know... :)
I hope that at least one of them does, it makes it more interesting :D Did they pick humans at random or just specifically- like the Civil War was random wasnt it, but Maria made Jasper because he was strong or something as a soilder.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

Edwards Ragazza wrote:Holy canollies Viki 17 more days! Thats it. Wooohooo I am soo doing the happy dance right now. I can not wait to read about being a newborn.
:lol: :lol:desiree i know whoop!! sooooo spending the entire day reading this book when it gets here!!
pennybug84 wrote:
bored by the sea wrote: yeah totally seeing as we didn't really get to see this with Bella, i mean i guess we got glimpses of it but not how a newborn without her shielding talent would cope
Exactly!! That's why I'm excited to read it. Bella was such a boring newborn!! :lol:

Now if we could only find out when the Official Guide thingy is supposed to come out.
lol at the boring, she just didnt do what we and the cullens expected her to i guess :lol: i think they'll probably release the guide in between eclipse and breaking dawn becuase we have a looooonnngggg wait in between!! :lol:

********************16 days 8 hours :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****************************************************

(Yeah once we hit the 14 days/2weeks mark im soo breaking out the victory dance (Raine! lol)
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**