Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
UKvamp
Settled in Forks

Re: Eclipse The Movie, Take 1

Post by UKvamp »

Hi All,
I'm new here but just wanted to tell you that i've just bought tickets for Eclipse!! As i'm in the UK we don't get to see it till 9 days later than you guys. So managed to get tickets for special preview on the 3rd July, now just have to sit and wait...............
Rach xx
Mum to 2 girls Courtney(11), Chloe(10), and my 2 werewolves Sam(4), Seth(1). Wife to 1 husband!
Just recently obsessed with all things Twilight!
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

erg soooo jealous guessing you got the from cineworld as im STILL sat here waiting for empires link to go live almost 2 hours later :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

40 Days or 5 weeks and 5 days to go guys!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome!

@Raine Yeah, I might get to see you. Thanks for the tip.

@Rach Wow lucky you.

Hey, has everyone seen the new trailer? :P Its so dramatic.

ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
UKvamp
Settled in Forks

Post by UKvamp »

Bored By The Sea: Did you get some tickets in the end??

n0vaice: Is that the full clip of Edward and Jacob arguing? Looks good, but thought Bella didn't look as angry as expected.

I'm getting so excited now! Why is it so far away?? C'mon the next 40 days..........
Rach xx
Mum to 2 girls Courtney(11), Chloe(10), and my 2 werewolves Sam(4), Seth(1). Wife to 1 husband!
Just recently obsessed with all things Twilight!
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

yeah i did finally at 7 in the morning lol whoop! midnight showing and 4 other showings aside from here i come!!!! :lol: i stayed up til half 2 in the end then my mate got up at 5 and started trying to get tix but the link STILL didn't work.. it eventually worked at 7 this morn! yeah at this point i hate empire cinemas :lol: they messed up again like they did with new moon pre-sale tickets. lol can't wait at least now we don't have to wait an entire week after everyone else we just have to wait 2days technically :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

39 Days or 5 weeks and 4 days to go guys!

@Rach Yup, that's the one.

Has anyone seen the newest one? What's up with Rosalie's make-up and hair? :?
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

Getting closer!

I actually kinda liked the new wig and makeup (I might be the only one)...It was a lot different than New Moon/Twilight, but once again...this movie is using a different camera filter than the previous two...I think it will translate well to the big screen
ImageImageImageImage
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

It is getting so close!! (But yet seems so far away!!)

I LOVED that scene w/Rosalie & Bella. That's one scene in the movie I am very excited for. (Along w/Jasper's backstory.) But it looks like it might not take place in Edward's bedroom. But that's okay, not a very big deal (compared to other things they probably changed.) I like the hair & makeup okay.

Have you guys seen the new banners that were released this week? (To me they look like posters but they were calling them banners. I like the Cullen one (except why are Esme & Carlisle always in the back?) The Voltruri one was cool but Demetri's head looks funky to me. The Riley one was way cool and the Bella one was cool too. And the wolf pack one was cool except that there's no Seth!!! :evil: How could they forget the best & coolest werewolf???
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

hair and make up im kind of liking the make up, as in im kind of neutral about it annndddd the wigs, well i know it seems kind of childish as everyone is picking on it but i just feel like they look too artificial, but its not bothering me that much as thats a teeny tiny part of the film as a whole and i doubt i'll be paying that much attention to it when im in the cinema glued to the screen :lol:
from the 30 secs of the bella/rosalie chat i've seen it seems promising
**TEAM EDWARD**
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

38 Days or 5 weeks and 3 days to go guys!