Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
thetwilightgirlz
Settled in Forks

Hello TwiFans! :D

Post by thetwilightgirlz »

Hey everyone!

My name is Di, and I'm 21 years old. I live in Florida. Around 3 years ago, one of my friends in High School started bugging me about reading a book called "Twilight" I brushed her off several times, because the subject just didn't sound appealing enough. Then one day at the movies, I saw the famous first Twilight teaser, and after getting a glimpse at the hotties I decided maybe it was time to read the book. After a few weeks I got my mom to buy me the first book. I remember she got home from work, around 8pm, and told me that I better read that book cause it wasn't that cheap. I went to bed reading the book, and within the first 3 chapters I couldn't go to sleep. I kept on reading until i noticed that it was time for me to go to school! I took a cold shower and ran to the bus, taking the book with me of course. I finished it that same day, and made my mom buy the rest of the books that same week. I guess it took me about 1 and a half weeks to real all 4. Then after that I became obsessed with everything Twilight related. I had my first "sleep-outside-the-store" when Taylor Lautner and Edi came to our local mall for a signing of posters. I took my little black chihuahua dog with me, whom I had named "Jacob" and I even got Taylor to pet him! Then I made my two best friends at the time to read the books, and they became as obsessed as me, and that's how TheTwilightGirlz were born. Short after the movie came out, my mom became a fan too, it's really cool that all the girls that I know now pretty much love the Twilight Saga.

I joined this forum because I've heard a lot about it and I want to become part of another experience. I also run the website "TheTwilightGirlz" and I would like to share all the information and contests with more people. I'm already loving this forum anyway! So I expect to be a very active member.

Thanks for passing by and reading my story! And hope to see you all on the site so you can participate with all the fun stuff we come up with! :D
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Hello TwiFans! :D

Post by Jestak »

Hi Di, welcome to the forum. Be sure to check out the "I've Met a Twilight Saga Star" thread; it's for accounts like yours about meeting Taylor and Edi.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi Di! Welcome to the lex. Hope to see you around the board...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
thetwilightgirlz
Settled in Forks

Jestak wrote:Hi Di, welcome to the forum. Be sure to check out the "I've Met a Twilight Saga Star" thread; it's for accounts like yours about meeting Taylor and Edi.
Thanks! And that sounds pretty cool, I'll definitely be checking that one out, maybe I could upload the pictures I have too. :D
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Hi Di! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
thetwilightgirlz
Settled in Forks

Thanks for all the welcomes! :D I hope to be in contact with you all.
<3
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi. I'm Jen

Welcome to the lex, it's a fun place to be! :D

See you around the boards

And if you've never been, I highly suggest visiting Stephenie Meyer's website. She has a lot of fun stuff there like FAQ's for all the books & some outtakes that didn't make it into the final draft of the books.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

HI Di,
I liked your intro. The lex is a fun and friendly forum for all ages. Hope to see you around the boards.
Banner by TammyAZ
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Welcome to the Lex!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story