Rate the Quote V

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Rate the Quote V

Post by roo-roo91 »

'easier said then done. that's always how it goes'
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

We all have sorry hearts
Last edited by blasphemous_contessa on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

^^ Uh, wrong thread?
8/10 for truth, took off points for lack of grammar.

"I'd love to leave my door unlocked at night, but this ain't Canada."
-Justin Hammer, Iron Man 2
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

9/10 because I'm Canadian and I remember the days when my cousins never locked their doors, even at nights XD

"You have to do stuff that average people don't understand because those are the only good things."
- Andy Warhol
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

"a man wins the lottery, turns 90, the next day he dies.. isn't it ironic?"
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

9 cuz i klove the song.

"Hiking is just walking where it's ok to pee. Sometimes old people hike by accident" - Demetri Martin
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

"Is it really necessary for you to always say no before you say yes? " - Jake from It's Complicated
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

At least a 9/10 for making me chuckle

Next:

You are disoriented. Blackness swims toward you like a school of eels who have just seen something that eels like a lot.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
blasphemous_contessa

"When our adopted child misbehaves we have a nickname for him. Buyer's Remorse. When he's good we call him Tax Break."
-ASW
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

That's a very funny one, so 10/10

Next:

And mothers are always more interested in the condition of your underwear than your body if you're ever in an accident. And they tell you that, 'I hope for my sake that if you're ever in an accident, you have on clean underwear!' Well, I thought that was what an accident was! Look, you're driving a truck. Here comes another truck, gonna hit you. Now, whether you hit the truck or not, you're going to have soiled underwear! Because first you say it, then you do it!

~Bill Cosby
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing