General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by bella_love3 »

My favorite would have to be when Bella escapes from Alcie kidnapping her and goes to La Push and Edward's car follows her home but she never stops. Ahhh! He is always watching her. But I guess its just as good as the part when he shows up when Bella almost raped by those men and Edward tells Bella to calm her down because he would go kill the men. I love his overprotectiveness! And basically every part of the book I want to be her!
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

bella_love3 wrote:My favorite would have to be when Bella escapes from Alcie kidnapping her and goes to La Push and Edward's car follows her home but she never stops. Ahhh! He is always watching her. But I guess its just as good as the part when he shows up when Bella almost raped by those men and Edward tells Bella to calm her down because he would go kill the men. I love his overprotectiveness! And basically every part of the book I want to be her!
Really?? i mean i like the overprotectiveness, but not when it comes to jacob. i mean i'm Edwards girl through and through, but c'mon - its jacob.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Post by bella_love3 »

^^ yeah i guess that you are right... it is kind of creepy about him following her but i just thought it was really cute how he cared and eventually he relaxed anyways.
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

Pretty much anytime Edward kisses Bella I am like "Why aren't I Bella?????!!!!!!! Life is cruel."
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

I love the meadow scene in Twilight and the next morning when Edward stays with Bella - she wakes up thrilled to see him, she tell him she loves him and replys that she is his life now.
That one moment when right before she has to lie to Charlie and leave Forks and says that no matter what happens, she will always love him(fierce).

When she rescues Edward and realizes that no matter what had happened the last seven months, nothing else mattered and she would want no one else but Edward.

When in Eclipse, at the end she tells Edward that she know she wants him only.

Breaking Dawn - the honeymoon, her transformation and the first night together in the cottage - so fiercely beautiful. When she says that she will never live without Edward again and if he leaves this world, she is following him out. Their happily ever after(last page)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

navarre wrote: Breaking Dawn - the honeymoon, her transformation and the first night together in the cottage - so fiercely beautiful. When she says that she will never live without Edward again and if he leaves this world, she is following him out. Their happily ever after(last page)
You just gave me goosebumps! LOL
HisBella
Settled in Forks

Post by HisBella »

OMG first Hello! I am new to this site. very excited to be here and I love being able to get my Twilight fix here since the books are done...

One moment that I LOVED was when Edward is dropping Bella off at home and Jacob and Billy are there waiting in front of her house. Edward leans in and kisses Bella on her throat while looking at Billy. I could have passed out right there. That was such a bad Why are we talking about a donkey? move. It meant a lot to me b/c he was pretty much saying shes mine period and shes loving it.
Twilightlover101
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilightlover101 »

Mmmm, twilight first
the meadow scene, the first time he touches her, the first night he was in her room (with her permission), when she hears her lullaby.
NM
the ;ast bit where he gets over he's whole i'm gonna hold back because i don't want you to regret stuff
Eclipse
When Alice kidnaps her and edward comes home that whole scene, it was beautiful
When they get engaged
BD
The wedding (without jacob)
The honeymoon

many many more but can't think right now
fortheloveoftwilight
Settled in Forks

Post by fortheloveoftwilight »

I second, third, forth, and thousand all those already mentioned moments. But I absoutly LOVED how in BD Edward started calling Bella, "My Love" I adore that. I tried to get my husband to call me that and he said it was too old fashioned. I said well, ya that makes sense cause Edward is old fashioned!!! And I love that about Edward. I wish guys were still like that!!
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Alright, I lent out my Twilight book (I'm supporting the cause :) ) and I can't quote a page today, but I'll post it as soon as I can.

In Twilight when Edward and Bella are outside of Emmett's Jeep and he's convincing her to run with him to the baseball game. He kisses the hollow of her neck and asks if she thought he'd ever let anything happen to her.

That part gives me the willies (in a good way) every. single. time. That's where I hate Bella for maybe .7 seconds.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind