Eclipse The Movie, Take 1

Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: Eclipse The Movie, Take 1

Post by n0vaice »

28 Days or 4 weeks to go guys!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome!
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Finally, I booked tickets. 3rd July at the advanvced UK screening. Cant believe that its meant to come out on July 9th. I mean, New Moon came out on the same day over here as the US, but it seems they hate me :D Still, FIRST TO SEE.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

Total Twilight Fan wrote:Finally, I booked tickets. 3rd July at the advanvced UK screening. Cant believe that its meant to come out on July 9th. I mean, New Moon came out on the same day over here as the US, but it seems they hate me :D Still, FIRST TO SEE.
whoop! thank god for advanced screenings!! i think they caved in to all the petitions that were surfacing in objection to the ludicrous july 9th release date :lol:
**** A MONTH TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!********************
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

27 Days or 3 weeks and 6 days to go guys!

ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

**WARNING** CONTAINS SPOILERS

So I was watcing Reelz channel today and they had an interview w/MR about her favorite scenes in Eclipse.
And the first one she said she liked was the proposal scene. She said that it was beautiful on screen & that Rob & Kristen did a good job making that scene as great on screen & to watch as it is in the book. Which made me happy because that's the scene I'm most looking forward to seeing. :D (It makes me smile now just thinking about it.) Then the other one she said was the part where Bella tells Charlie that she's a virgin and what a funny & akward scene it was. :lol: I totally wasn't thinking about that scene. But now I'm glad to hear that it's in the movie & that it'll be a funny/akward moment like it is in the book!

Man I am getting so excited to see this movie. In my opinion the only good thing about it being June already (the year is going by way too fast) is that we have less than a month until Eclipse comes out!! :D
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

25 days remain until the US release :)
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

24 Days or 3 weeks and 3 days to go guys!

dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

wohooo 24 more days till Eclipse. Got my tickets to the block screening on the 30th of June...

Karl got your copy of Bree Tanner book already??? :D
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

I now want Bree and Diego! Now. I want them both in Eclipse, but i doubt that its going to happen :D

I got tickets on the 3rd July at 11:30 am. Thats the earliest time and date in the country I think, its advanced screening too. Ive already got an alarm set for half 6 to give me time :D I envy you Americans so much!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

23 Days or 3 weeks and 2 days to go guys!

@Raine Lucky you, I might not watch it in Manila after all and nope, no plans on buying a copy. I don't have the extra money right now.