Your strangest crush

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Your strangest crush

Postby missp » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:31 pm

I am actually STILL crushing on my strangest crush... :oops:
Fifth grade teacher crushing on football coach slash special ed teacher!! To say he is HOT is an understatement. Buff body...gorgeous smile...amazing laugh...big warm brown eyes...
*AHEM* My thoughts are definitely NOT always PG-13 where he is concerned! :shock:
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know

Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Postby SwanCullen » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:16 am

There was this guy Jason in high school who was a lot like Jasper is actually. Just not.....hot :lol: he was not blessed in the looks department AT ALL but man, he was a sweetheart! And he had BIG hands and.....well I just thought to ahem, knock the beds.....Yeah I had a dirty mind as a high schooler :lol:
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Postby blasphemous_contessa » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Is it weird to have a crush on Tamahome from the Fushigi Yugi mangas?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob

Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Postby Jazz Girl » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Strangest crush... Hmmmm.... I'm going to go with Rafiki from The Lion King. I have serious love for that crazy baboon and would probably try and marry him if he were real.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Postby blasphemous_contessa » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Rafiki is so cool.

I always had a crush on Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender. I don't care if he IS physically twelve.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob

Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Postby misspikaboo » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:04 pm

[color=#000080]I fell hard for my AP US History teacher in my junior year of high school. He was just so cute, and only 26. I could have made it work... if he wasn't happily married to my Drama teacher, I mean. ;)[/color]
misspikaboo
Learning to Love Green

Postby BabyEsme2203 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:08 pm

LOL im not really supposed to talk about it, but my STRANGEST crush was on a cartoon character from YuGiOh XD It wasnt even like a MAIN character or anything, it was "Ryou Bakura" XD i was OBSESSED. kinda creepy now i think of it.
Image Image
BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Postby PuNkk-Rawrr » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:54 pm

um...i actually had a pretty weird crush. I had a crush on my dad's co-worker. He was just sooooo cute!! and he was just 18. Barely started working there and everything. It was strange because I was super shy all of the sudden but he seemed to be flirting with me and I was flirting back....until his boyfriend got there... So it was pretty shocking..but hey I got 2 new friends:DD
ImageImageImage
Jay;Team Emmett<3
PuNkk-Rawrr
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Previous

Return to Flight to Phoenix