Why did you choose your avatar?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

Post by best_beating_heart »

'Cause it fits with my username! (:

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Timothy
Learning to Love Green

Post by Timothy »

I probably won't keep my current one. Does have my touches added to it. But the reason for having it a the moment is I think Kristen Stewart is absolutely gorgeous.

Death is peaceful, easy. Life is harder.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

because it never fails to make me smile.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Because I've always been a fan of Winnie the Pooh (and the other characters) and I thought it was realy cute.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

uhm.
it's ayame. duh.
x3
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

This is from a photo shoot that Rob & Kristen & Taylor did recently. And I thought this photo was funny because it looks like Rob is smelling Kristen (that's the first thing I thought anyway. And it's a very Edwardy thing to do. :lol: ) So I cropped it to fit as an avvie w/the two of them.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

pennybug84 wrote:This is from a photo shoot that Rob & Kristen & Taylor did recently. And I thought this photo was funny because it looks like Rob is smelling Kristen (that's the first thing I thought anyway. And it's a very Edwardy thing to do. :lol: ) So I cropped it to fit as an avvie w/the two of them.
Sorry...offtopic...but I just noticed ur sig penny....Lifehouse is one of my favorite bands :)...i actually just watched them in concert a week ago!
ImageImageImageImage
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

One of my favorite quotes it says "My Lord Raoul told me to tell you that if you get yourself killed he's never speaking to you again." It's from the third book in the Protector of the Small quartet by Tamora Pierce where Kel (the first girl to publically train for knighthood in 200 years) jousts against a man who's never been beaten (she's about 14/15 at this time btw). I love Tamora Pierce's books and I think her characters sometimes say the most outrageous things ...("I myself have noticed my growing resemblance to a daffodil" for instance)
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Winged Wolf Fang
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Winged Wolf Fang »

becasue akamaru is awesome! and cute, also a cookie sounds good right about now, mmmm...
ImageImageImage
Twilight Mafia: Jack Ab. Rizzo, or just Ab
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Because everyone loves to hate Katherine Pierce. 8-)
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3