General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Hybrid Vampires

Post by Amivera »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote:Q: WHAT IF RENESMEE AND JACOB HAD A BABY?

A: Species: Vampwolf Human
IF it's a boy
Name: Bilward Charlisle Swullen-Black
IF it's a girl
Name: Sarabell Rosealice Swullen-Black.

Seriously.
HAHAHAHAHA! :lol:
Srsly.
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

CantBreathe wrote:
navarre wrote:Female hybrids may be capable of conceiving a child, but the draw back would be their skin yielding to the growing baby inside of them. Remember, they have vampire skin and that does not yield. Could be a problem.

Also, who is to say that the male hybrid can father children. They could be sterile - some quirk in their biological make-up. They can create vampires, but not father children, hmmm.

I would also think that if both male and female hybrids can have children and these children come from maybe a human/hybrid union, etc ., I would think that the bloodlines would thin out over time and the immortality trait would fade away. There's a lot to speculate about, kind of fun! ;)
I thought that their skin is tougher than a human's but not quite as strong as a vampire's- hence the slight sheen, but not all out sparkle. I thought they explained Renesmee that way, but obviously no one had wanted to test the theory. So I don't think their skin would be as completely unyielding as a vampire's. And it is interesting to think that we could all be descended from vampires :twisted:
Good point. I was going by the response Edward had to Bella's question about Renesmee's vampire parts and he said that her skin appears to be like ours, so I was thinking it was pretty hard even though not sparkly.
Cool!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
LavendarRain
Wandering Through Town

Post by LavendarRain »

Sorry I didnt read the entire thread but I have to put my thoughts in now I am so excited: I think that when Jacob and Nessie have children the shapeshifter vampires will be imune to the vampire venom and their skins will be very strong...they will be strong in human form also...faster and their senses will be so much stronger...and the amazing things they could do hummmmm just my mind wondering lol boy i cant wait...
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

LavendarRain wrote:Sorry I didnt read the entire thread but I have to put my thoughts in now I am so excited: I think that when Jacob and Nessie have children the shapeshifter vampires will be imune to the vampire venom and their skins will be very strong...they will be strong in human form also...faster and their senses will be so much stronger...and the amazing things they could do hummmmm just my mind wondering lol boy i cant wait...
Ooh that's an interesting thought... maybe their children would be shapeshifters that are immune to venom. :shock:
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
LavendarRain
Wandering Through Town

Post by LavendarRain »

yes the thought excites me...and the fact that as long as Jacob contiues to shape shift daily then he wont age...humm how long could he live? and how long could they be together? since the one other hybrid was 150yrs old already and what would their lives be like...hehehe wonder what trouble could find them well i guess we will just have to wait for SM to get to that lol im know im obsessed completely :D :D :D
Twilightlover101
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilightlover101 »

AliceLauren wrote:yeah. Hybrids live forever. They eventually just stop growing. But that would be cool to see if Nessie and Jacob have kids. I wonder what they will turn out to be...
ohh gross, sorry but i still look at nessie as a baby and come on she's still just a baby
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

Twilightlover101 wrote:
AliceLauren wrote:yeah. Hybrids live forever. They eventually just stop growing. But that would be cool to see if Nessie and Jacob have kids. I wonder what they will turn out to be...
ohh gross, sorry but i still look at nessie as a baby and come on she's still just a baby
But she won't always be a baby lol...eventually she will grow up and her and Jacob will get together and probably have kids...so it's something to think about.

I think they would probably be 1/2 human, 1/4 vamp, 1/4 werewolf. But that's just what would make sense...who knows what would happen...or it could be like if they have two kids one could be like Nessie and one could be like Jacob...who knows
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

I wonder what a part werewolf, part vampire, and part human baby would look like?! LOLOLOLOL! :D

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
FutureCullen108
Settled in Forks

Post by FutureCullen108 »

RussetRose♥ wrote:I wonder what a part werewolf, part vampire, and part human baby would look like?! LOLOLOLOL! :D
It would probably be the single most beautiful baby in the world. A combo of Edward and Jacob? Waaaaaaay too hot for words :D .
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

Wow...i never thought about it like that...a mix between Edward and Jacob...WOW