Randomness...The 13th

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Randomness...The 13th

Post by Wingtear »

Great job Shel! Congratulations on graduation!
I hardly lex anymore, which is sad since I stayed up half the nights to chat, and hardly slept more than 3-4 hours a night because I was here, and then had to go to work early in the morning. *sigh*
Well, at least I made some really amazing friends thanks to the lex. And most of them I speak to over facebook.

I'm making fabric roses, red ones even, with noisy plastic inside (yes, I'm making a toy)
I've stopped nursing pup and is now on a diet, 4 days in and I'm dreaming of food
The summer has arrived, some days...
in 2½ weeks me and pup will travel for almost a day to meet a friend found over the net :)
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

::blinks in bewilderment::
whoa. this feels weird.

since everyone else is posting, i figured i'd go ahead and jump on the bandwagon. which is a very weird expression, but whatever.

i've been out for summer for about a month now and haven't really done a whole lot. i've been watching all of the seasons of gilmore girls and little to nothing else. i'm on season five now...

oh i've also been reading, but not as much as i would like to. i've only read about 15 books so far this summer. i'm way behind! but once i finish gilmore girls, i'll have a lot more time to read.

i'm tired. i should probably go to bed. but! i just finished writing another chapter of my story (book?), so i needed to share that with you. i haven't written a chapter since last august, so i hope my lex people that read for me are still willing to do so :?

anyway, sleeping now. love you all.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Maddy - If I ever go up to visit Ash I'll try and come up to visit you too lol

Ninna - Thanks so much!

Sam and Mary are coming down to visit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!

Yes, I came on the Lex just to post that. But since I'm here I might as well say hi to everyone else. Hi everyone else!

Not much else is going on with me since my last post. Spent Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday with my bestie. We stayed up all night Monday and were like zombies on Tuesday since we got very little sleep and had to run all around town to do some stuff. We also watched the Prince of Persia. So good! I'm going again with another one of my besties next tuesday.

I just realized that I type fast because of the Lex. Before I came on here I typed okay, but then I had to learn how to type fast because I had to keep up with the VERY VERY fast posting that used to be done here on the Randomness thread. Oh, how I miss those days. It's been almost 2 years now! that's crazy, if I do say so myself.

OHHHH! I dunno if she will check out this thread, I saw her online, but
CONGRATS TO LILY!!!!!!!!!!
She got engaged and I am so happy for her!!! Andddd! Some of us girls are already planning on attending her wedding! Eeeeep! That will be super exciting!!! Love that girl!

Anyway, I have a Changeling waiting in bed for me! Oooh he is hot. So glad Shannon told me to start reading this series.
Love you all!!!!!!
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Omgosh guys! I was on facebook and I thought, wow, I should really go on the Lex and see whats up. I can't believe how unbelievably sad Randomness is now. It used to be the hoppin place on here! Haha! What the heck happened?! :(

And Shel, you totally need to come visit and make Mary and Sam come with. Tehehe. :p

Anddd yes...if lily's on here ever...

CONGRATS!!! :)

Ah well...I don't even know what to say..when I logged on to the Lex, it said my last login was Jan 30th. Isn't that the saddest thing ever? I used to be on here non stop. Whats happened to us all? lol..

Well...yep thats about it for now. I am really gonna try to get on here more often...we'll see how well that goes. :P
Later Randomnessers. :D
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Sense this is a random thread, I am posting (oh yeah duh, like that isn't obvious!) So hello! if any of you are in the HH, then It's jennjenn. I only clicked on the last page so I have no idea what the total thread is about.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

congrats Lily!

and you should shel, it would be loads of funn :)

sooo im soo stressed out from schoool.
i hate it and i know im only im grade nine and ive seen nothing but im not ready to handle this right now... im kind of giving up on schoool. dont really care what my marks are this semester.. there no where below 65 sooo thats good :/ i guess...

well anyway i read marys chapter and ir was AMAZAZING!

and im listening to the eclipse soundtrack nonstop. its sooo goood.

just thought i'd check in :) seeeee ya

edit: soo i read the short second life of bree tanner the first day it came out and OMG it was amazing and depressing and sooo different from twilight.

and i wish i was older so i could come visit some lex people... everyone is going to visit people and i have to stay here....
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

^^Agreed with Maddy, wish I was older and could visit you guys.

Congrats Lilly and Shel!

I definitely need to get The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner...and it stinks, because I was at Borders like last week, and since I'm poor, my mom offered to buy me a book and I had forgotten about that! Ugh.

Just had the most successful Relay for Life ever! For those of you who don't know, Relay is an American Cancer Society event, where you walk all night around the track at the high school. There were over 1,000 participants and we've raised close to $500,000...my team raised $1,500:D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

'twahy-lahyt' wrote:Sam and Mary are coming down to visit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!
Oh, really? hmm... :lol:

And, I suppose I should also congratulate Lily! she picked out very pretty invitations. hehe.

so, I've FINALLY caught up on BDB (a.k.a. read Lover Mine) :] aaaaaand read Bree Tanner. now, I've started re-reading my Sarah Dessen books. I should be getting SIzzling Sixteen (next Steph Plum book) in the mail tomorrow, though, so Dessen'll be going on hold.

hmm, what else is going on? my nephew's baptism was earlier this month. and i've been taking a summer class (philosophy) which ends this week. i need to write a paper for it, but i'm too lazy to actually do it. :roll:

i really don't have much to update, which is surprising, but my life is boring. i'm really excited for eclipse!! aaaand that's it.
love!!

Sam
ETA:
SwanCullen wrote:Sense this is a random thread, I am posting (oh yeah duh, like that isn't obvious!) So hello! if any of you are in the HH, then It's jennjenn. I only clicked on the last page so I have no idea what the total thread is about.
hello there! welcome, welcome. this thread really isn't about anything. we just kind of chat and share random aspects of our lives. some of us have been coming to this thread for a while and some are newer but we welcome one and all as long as you're polite and respectful. we don't really have any set topics, but i tend to update people on what i'm reading (obviously, if you've read the rest of my post). the only real rule we have is that your post needs to be at least 4 lines (these threads used to go super quick, so the rule needed to be imposed). anyway, that's all! welcome again :D -Sam
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

The main random thing about this post: The fact that I'm here... what has it been, a year? Hullooo! I hope you remember me.. I'll be kind of sad if you don't :(

So, it's 4:30 AM and I can't sleep.. so I was like, what the heck, why not check out the Lex? So here I am.

Random: I have an intense craving for movie theater popcorn.

Random: In 5 hours, my parents are going to make me go to church.

Random: I have 2 pictures of Voldemort taped to my wall right now.

Random: I ship Quirrel and Voldemort XD

Random: I'm exhausted but not sleepy.

I don't know if I'll really be hanging around here other than right this second... so yeah. Kind of just me appearing for no particular reason...

Oh! This is random! (Good thing this is Randomness...) If any of you have a Tumblr and want another follower, or would want to follow me... you should PM me :)

Random: I had a sudden urge to do jumping jacks. I resisted.

Random: I like turtles.

Random: My avatar is the best. Just sayin'.

Alrighty, I should probably go to bed now. If only I was sleepy...

Bye (for now, I think) Randies! :3
List, Gnat ♥
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

greetings random
since I'm apparently making a post in every other previously regular tread I had, I better make one here too.

I have not seen EC, and most likely I won't see it until it's out on DVD/bluray and that really sucks. Reason? There's no cinema here! Last summer they set up a temporary one, and it was really popular too, I have no idea why not this year. The stationary cinema is undergoing thorough renovations (needed badly, it's untouched since the 70's)
Unfortunately I probably will not be able to travel to Sweden and the nearest cinema while EC still plays *sigh* because it's only BIG movies that play a full month...

-Pup keeps growing.
-I'm following Lily's wedding blogg obsessively
-I'm loving the sunny weather we're having, but hating the heat (gives my pup issues)
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK