Frozen in Time

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Hahhah, do I wait for Rosa to kidnap me?"

Hi, Hannie!))

I saw Lucia, and waved. "Hey!"

"If you don't mind," I continued, "I'm gonna go get something to eat!"

Lucia nodded and said, "Come talk to me afterwards. It's been so lonely!"

I grinned and said, "Of course," and walked into the kitchen.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Thanks, Viola! :)

And yes, prom was good! I had a great time.

Queenie touched Alesio, I believe. Which is why she is probably hearing music in her head, the song Alejandro specifically. Feel free to kidnap her since she is in hysterics anyway.)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

(Hey Familia what's up?

I was too lazy to get on the computer for the last several months, and get a new password for that matter. I seem to forget mine every time I don't come online for a while.

I should probably write it down. :lol:)
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Ah. Also, I love arguing with your friends. :D
Hey Art!)

I giggled and snuck towards the kitchen, mask overhead. Spotting Maria walking in the same direction, I quickly dove into a large potted plant that was conviently nearby even though I'd never seen that plant before. I waited until she was safely in the kitchen before poking my head out of the plant. I thought-whispered to Rosa, Beta Bravo, both targets are in the kitchen. Requesting a joint Mafia-napping plan, over.

I quietly scooted my plant-disguise inch by inch till I was able to see inside the kitchen. Awesome surveliance spot- I decided to leave the plant where it was so I could spy on my food more often. It'd be useful for games of hide and seek, too.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

After leaving to go find Maria, I had found her talking to Lucia. "Marshmallow breath!" I cursed silently, as she started heading my way, towards the kitchen. With quick thinking, I took the most innocent shape I could think of at the moment... a houseplant. (( :lol: )) Maria went past me without notice, and Lucia was sort of following. I was about to change myself back, when Lid came over, swiftly hiding behind me.

Beta Bravo, both targets are in the kitchen. Requesting a joint Mafia-napping plan, over. she called, using her mind powers. Quietly, she started scooting me closer to the entrance of the kitchen, using me as a means of disguise.

I stifled the urge to giggle, due to the fact that a giggling plant would have given us away. Ummm... Lid... I'm right here... I thought towards her. I giggled silently, but quickly stopped due to the fact it made my leaves shake slightly.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Queenie is in the kitchen as well. Attack herr!)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Stop spoiling my evil plans, Emma!)

Suddenly the leaves started shaking, and Rosa replied, Ummm... Lid... I'm right here... I looked around quickly. Where the crap is here? And that's Alpha Bravo to you, missy! I asked, dumbfounded. The leaves of the plant started wiggling again, and I sure as heck wasn't moving. GAK! POSSESSED PLANT. I yelled in my head. The plant did more wiggling. I blinked. More wiggle. I thought about it for a minute. Ooooooooooh. You're the plaaant. Well then. Excellent disguise, and I do hope this isn't too awkward. Please don't change back while I'm still in you.

I peeked out of Rosa's ferns-age, which I assumed would be her hair. Alpha Bravo to Beta Bravo, I see the targets. They are both in the kitchen. Let's sneak to the other side of the hallway, you untransform, and when I yell "ATTACK!" we... ATTACK. I thoughted my plan to Rosa.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I couldn't help giggling silently, especially when lid was getting freaked out about a possessed plant. And I Besides, Lid, aka Alpha Bravo was kind of tickling me. Alright, sounds good... Alpha Bravo... I replied, emphasizing the Alpha Bravo part. I would have rolled my eyes... If I had some... I could kind of see through my leaves and such... but all of it was tinted green.

I started imaging myself as a vampire again, readying myself to change whenever Lid aka Alpha Bravo gave the command. Meanwhile, I was getting a tad side tracked. Being a plant was rather interesting. Especially the taste of sunlight... It tasted... Sweet! Like sugar, but better. I could feel the energy growing inside me from the loverly tasting sunlight....
ImageImageImage
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Oh no, not biology! Please, I just finished that class, I don't want to see it ever again! Though I did ace the final... but still! I've only got half a day of school left, don't remind me!
Speaking of only having half a day left, all next week I'm going to be gone at Girls Camp. Emma, Queenie is Lid's UnderUnderBoss, so she's in charge. Not that I expect much to happen, seeing how dead its been around here lately.)

I nodded in response and began inching us over to the other side of the hallway. Once we got to the opposite wall (which took a few minutes, didn't want anyone to notice a moving plant) I poked my head out again and looked carefully into the kitchen. Both Maria and Queenie had their backs turned. Awesome. I carefully clambered out of Rosa and crouched down next to the door, just out of sight.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Being moved was a rather fun experience, I had to admit, though it would have been funner if I could have gone faster. The air through my leaves felt wonderful. Once I was at the opposite wall, and Lid had gotten out of me, I swiftly, and quietly, shifted back into my normal vampire state, along with my ski mask on my face, and my swimsuit...

I gave Lid the thumbs up. Ready to go when you are, I told her, through my thoughts.
ImageImageImage