House of Night series by PC and Kristen Cast

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Re: House of Night series by PC and Kristen Cast

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

vampyre_princess wrote:@ Edwards Ragazza: I liked Erik for a while... till Stark came along, I fell in love with Stark from the off!!
Heath was just too needy for me!!
I can see your point with Heath being needy. You know when I started the series I really liked Heath and Erik never was a Loren fan at all. I knew something was up with him. I was disappointed how the author changed Erik's personality. I don't want to ruin it for the people who haven't read up to current book so I will make it invisible. Don't you think Erik was a nice guy and now the author made him into a controlling,possessive guy?
Banner by TammyAZ
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

@ Edwards Ragazza: I never liked Loren at all. He was Neferet's puppet that's all....
I really liked Erik... Heath I thought was okay as a friend, but I thought he needed to let her move on, change everything!!

And about invisible, i'll put my reply as invisible too:
Yeah I think that it was a shame that she made him into this possessive guy, cause I really loved him, and he reminded me of my then bf, untill they made him possessive, just reminded me of a mates then bf...
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

To tell the truth, I liked Loren better than Erik, and still do. *shrugs*
I think Zoey belongs with Stark. He's uhmazing. <3

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

The House of Night series is another one of my favorites! I haven't read "Burned" yet, but I'll have to get it soon :)!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey there :D Can I join in?

I actually just finished Burned a week ago... And I already can't wait for more, it's like this series has just cast a spell over me... hee hee get it, cast? Sorry lame joke xD

AnywhO! I agree with Hanny, I LOVE Stark... he's just perfect for Zoey... he protects & loves her! I just wish Zoey would get over her issues and see that Stark is who she is meant to be with.... (:

And as for Heath being needy... I think he was around the beggining when Z first drank from him, but eventually he started to take care of Zoey and they found their friendship again... sure they would always love each other, but I never thought that they'd stay together... in a way, I was relieved when Kalona killed him... not to sound mean, but just because he was like a drug to Zoey, but she needed to move on and stop living in the past, ykno?

Wow, sorry that was really long... I just love this series that much right now :D

Oh and just one more thing: I agree. I hated how Erik changed. He was just right for Joey and then out of nowhere he became this huge jerk! I mean, even with Erik still in the picture, I always loved Stark, but I thought that if P.C. had to end their relationship, she could've at least done it better. SHe turned Erik into a childish, possesive jerkface... why not end it peacefully? Just Zoey deciding that she needed to sort everything out??

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I agree Heath got annoying lol! Poor guy I know he was under like a spell, but he needed to back off lol! I didn't really want him to die though! I was so shocked when I was reading lol!
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Edwards Ragazza wrote: I was disappointed how the author changed Erik's personality. I don't want to ruin it for the people who haven't read up to current book so I will make it invisible. Don't you think Erik was a nice guy and now the author made him into a controlling,possessive guy?
I agree! I'll reply in invisible: I hate the way he was changed into a controlling guy! I'm still hoping that some how he was turned into the angry, possessive guy by Nefert or Kalona lol! I hate the way he changed like that! I know he needed to be the bad guy so Heath and Stark would be Zoey's main guys, but I loved Erik! Hopefully there is a good explanation on why Erik changed from the nice guy to this bad guy! I don't see that happening though :(!

I finally read Burned! It was so good! I'll post more in invisible lol! I was so surprised that I actually liked Nephraim with Stevie Rae! I think they seem cute together! When I was reading Tempted I was mad that Stevie Rae saved a Raven Mocker, but when I read Burned I liked the way they were together! I actually got really annoyed with Zoey, like she's in love with Heath, but yet she's over here kissing Stark too! Like what the heck?! My views on those characters changed in that book lol!
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Okay... so I do like Stark lol, once Erik changed i liked Stark.... I cannot wait for Awakened to come out... but i've got so many series' on the go with sequels out soon and I've just started uni may take me a while to read it, but i'll post as soon as i'm done.

@Hanny: Everyone is allowed their own opinion so it's fine that you prefered Loren, I did as i just love poetry, but I could tell that Neferet was just using him, so I didn't like him at the same time.

@Kym: i'll reply in invisble :) Stevie Rae and Rephaim, I just thought why did you save him when she did, but i think it was a good twist... and now I love the whole thing with them, it was so unexpected... but that's the best bit half the time :)

@Renesmee_Bella: you don't have to ask to join in... just go ahead :) and i like your view on Heath i never really thought of it like that he just annoyed me... but thats what you get when it reminds you of an ex of your own :)
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Pixie~ I know what you mean about having so many sequels to wait for lol! It feels like I'm waiting for lots of different series to release the next book!
That's exactly what I thought when I was reading the books lol!
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hey everybody. I'm new to the HoN series. I've been reading this (along with other books) for the past few weeks and I really like it. I love how these vamps are different and the fact that they have an actual Changing process with rules. It's been very interesting so far. I'm reading Chosen now, which I believe is number 3 in the series. I plan on reading all of them. =)
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse