Twilight Mafia XVI

Winged Wolf Fang
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by Winged Wolf Fang »

(I agree ^)

I formed a dence wall of ice out of mid air and shielded the tv, "Guys don't make to much of a mess!" I stared at the mob mentality of the group, and for some odd reason it look fun, i should probably do it some time. I turned, and walked up to everyone,"Anyone feel like hunting? Yan is probably dying to streatch his wings and i feel like i should have some exercise, even though I don't need it."

(I'm Ab, just in case)
ImageImageImage
Twilight Mafia: Jack Ab. Rizzo, or just Ab
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Good luck, Nicholle! Hopefully you get to see some wolves patrolling the area. :( )

(I know its a stupid question but Medea and Ab aren't the same person are they...? They always post back to back!)

(Haha, Viola, you read my mind! Hannah does do a good job at recaps.)

Queenie frowned at the pit of colourful globs she and the others had been dumped into. Was she having a bad trip right now? Because she hadn't even recalled hunting for a good 2 weeks...perhaps that was it.

She scooped up a red ball into her palm and grasped it a bit too tightly, for it deflated instantly. Queenie frowned at it and chucked it behind her.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

(lmao! Ewww no! Ab and I are not the same person.

For one we are way different (besides the fact he’s a boy and I’m a girl) - he's the creative artist- which always makes me want to throw something at him. He just laughs. *shakes fist in anger* I make up for it by being the writer and having the better spelling and grammar. Well most of the time anyway. :mrgreen:

And as to why we seem to post back to back... I have nooo idea. It just happens. I mention that I haven't been on here in a while and he says that he hasn't either and then I post and then he posts, or vice versa. We're just weird friends like that. :lol: )
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
Winged Wolf Fang
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

What she said^ lol!
See we are on at the same time, and if you don't believe it she has been here waaaayyy before me :D
Does it really seem like it? Maybe cause we live in the same city and post at similar times. Oh and since we are friends we inform each other about something over a text :D (right now for example)
But yeah Queenie, believe me we are not the same person, thats just creepy...

I have been here today three times now, more than this whole year... but I will try to be here from now on. :)
ImageImageImage
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

(Just you wait, in three to five weeks he's totally going to forget about coming on here or get too lazy to sign on.

No, wait. That will most likely be me. xD

And no offense to you Ab, but I would not want to be you; being a guy does not sound appealing. Just thinking about it makes me want to burst out laughing by how odd that would be. There's a reason I struggle with writing male point of views. lamo.

btw, it took me this long to write this reply because Ab texts back too fast. :lol: )
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Oh well, that's cool. You guys have some telepathy going on there. XD is Ab's real name Ab? ...because that's pretty interesting having people call you Ab throughout your entire life even before you could produce Abs. Haha. I should sleep...)

Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

(lamo, funny Queenie. And yeah, sometimes it does feel like we have telepathy; and at times it gets rather creepy. xD

Lol. Ab is a nickname of Ab's; weither(s/p?) people have called him that throughout the course of his life- idk. Mostly the people that have known him the longest [that I have seen] call him by his full name. I usually just call him Ab; and I think his family might have an embarrassing nickname for him- I just can't remember it. xD

Not that I would tell you guys if I remembered; even if his embarrassment is amusing. :lol:

I'm like the annoying little sister he never wanted. :mrgreen: [warning: do not take in full seriousness Ab, because you know you will agree; just like everyone else. xD]

Well 'night.)

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Thank you, Viola, Emmie. And I would, if you'd like. I wouldn't mind. :D ))

"No! Bad Princess Peach, BAD. You stay in that ball pit! And don't throw them at each other. You'll hit yourself in the eye," Lidia glared. I frowned. "Smells like... butt whooping time. And Dexter, I can smell him from over here where ever he is, but mostly butt whooping," she added, sniffing the air dramatically. The Jaws theme started playing.

Maria, apparently ignoring Lidia, picked up some balls and threw one at each of our kidnappers. I laughed and picked up some balls myself.

Beside me, Queenie picked a a ball and squeezed it, a little too hard. It deflated, and she threw it behind her. I lunged and grabbed it, chucking it at Lidia. "Princess Peach has bad hair. Too... blonde. I'd rather be Yoshi. Yoshi is cool. He's a dinosaur. And Princess Peach sucks at Mario Cart. Just sayin'." I added a ball throw at Lidia to my speech. I threw one at Rosa, too, for good measure. "Why did you kidnap us, anyway?" I whined, falling back into the colourfulness of the pit of balls.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(You can tell Ab and Medea apart because Medea doesn't ever get smacked with the Grammar Stick of Doom.)

Rosa frowned and batted away a plastic ball. "Because we're a Mafia! We kidnap who ever we want!" She swatted another one. "Stop it! No, ow, stop!" A barrage of balls was streaming out of the pit, hitting us both. I growled at them, and poked a handy button, shutting a cage over the pit. It also threw in a very large stuffed elephant plushie that took up three quarters of the pit. "Mwahaha, Cage the Elephant plus three vampires!" I cheered. However, one last ball had escaped the pit before the cage came down, and chose that moment to hit me in the nose. "OW LIGHT BLIND YOU!" I rawred.

"Shut up, Ab, unless you want to join them in the Ball Pit of Doom!" I called over my shoulder. "And do you really think they can go hunting? They've been kidnapped!" I rolled my eyes.
Winged Wolf Fang
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

(Lol, true never thought of that lid)

I hear Lid's response, and now that I thought about it, it made sense. "Fine, I'll go hunting at night by myself tonight, but right now, this!" I jumped in the air, somersault, and dived in the Ball Pit of Doom. I wanted to know what it would be like in here :twisted: I turned and saw princes peach," Oh, hello, you look different in person." :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage