Twilight Mafia XVI

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by best_beating_heart »

Lid caged us for throwing the balls. And then out of nowhere comes this huge plush elephant into the ball pit.

I scoffed like this was a punishment, and managed to get one last ball to hit Lidia on the nose.

Ab came in and joined Queenie, Lucia, and I in the Ball Pit of Doom.

I went over to the plush elephant and hugged part of it. "It's so FLUFFY!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Wait, so which one of us is Princess Peach?! :lol: )

Queenie nearly lost it when the plush elephant joined them in the sea of inflatable plastic balls. For she had never seen an elephant before and she took it to be some demonic creature from the vast depths of Hell.

"Confringo!" Queenie shouted, as a dash of bright red shot out of her wand.

The trunk of the enormous elephant's nose blasted to bits, causing cotton (is that what is it?) and loose beads to rain over the ball pit.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(I believe Lid deemed Lucia to be Princess Peach. Queenie and Maria have to fight over being Zelda or [insert another princess that gets captured and has to be rescued by her man time and time again]. (I'd pick Zelda)
Ab, they're covered by a cage! ... We'll just pretend that all of Lid's experiments have messed up the movements of electrons in the vicinity so you somehow managed to quantum leap.)

Rubbing my nose ruefully, I glared at Ab, who was now bouncing about the Ball Pit of Doom. "Ab... are you a Princess too?" I asked through a slightly muffled nose. Princess *insert decision here* had found my one weak spot. Light blind her, that hurt!

Suddenly, the elephant's nose essssploded. "GAK!" I yelled. Rosa was so surpised she fell over. Which was weird, but oh well. "Stop exploding things, dang it!"
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((I will pick Zelda, cause it sounds cool hahah.))

Queenie exploded the elephant's trunk with her wand.

"Queenie!" I screamed. "Why would you do that? It was so fluffly!"

((And... I'm brain dead, summer and school both do that to me.))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
edwardlikeshaystacks

(aww man, I guess I'm the other damsel in distress. :( I'm so upset! All the Eclipse parties in NY are sold out. I feel like just throwing my own...would that be too sad?)

Queenie's eyebrows knitted together as the stuffing rained down and coated her and her familia's porcelain skin. It was as if she was seeing the elephant for the first time, surprised that it's insides were not a sickly maroon or black.

"Fluffy." She repeated absently, thumbing a piece of stuffing between her fingers.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

( O.O YOU DON'T KNOW WHO ZELDA IS?!?!?!?!? *flails, gasps, dies, comes back to life is go change her banner to something Zelda-y* You'd recognize her if you saw her! EDIT: Like here! Well, this is Link, but still!)

Apparently a large piece of stuffing had hit Rosa in the face, causing her to fall over in surprise. I helped her back up. Flinging bits of fluffy that had landed on me back in the cage, I pouted in Queenie's general direction. "What'd the elephant ever do to you, you big meanie?" I demanded to know.
Winged Wolf Fang
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Winged Wolf Fang »

Bouncing around in the Ball Pit of Doom, I hear Lid ask,"Ab... are you a Princess too?" and as soon as i heard that, i got a glass of water drank it, then did a spit take all over the exploded elephant's nose. "NO! I AM NOT A PRINCESS, I am a Prince" 8-) I said, "I shall be LIn Yao, from Fullmetall Alchemist: Brotherhood, which techically is an emperors son, but its the same thing." :mrgreen:

(Lol, I was just watching the trailer for the new zelda game: Zelda Skyward Sword, and it is weird that you don't know who Zelda is)
ImageImageImage
Twilight Mafia: Jack Ab. Rizzo, or just Ab
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Rosa frowned and swatted away a ball like a pesky fly. "Because we're a Mafia! We kidnap who ever we want!" I started throwing more in quick succession. "Stop it! No, ow, stop!" I threw them harder.

Lidia scowled and pushed a button. A cage appeared, and a plush elephant got tossed out. I attempted to catch it, but Maria beat me. "Mwahaha, Cage the Elephant plus three vampires!" Maria had managed to throw a ball right before the cage dropped, and it bonked her in the nose. "OW LIGHT BLIND YOU!" Lidia shouted behind her, "Shut up, Ab, unless you want to join them in the Ball Pit of Doom!" I called over my shoulder. "And do you really think they can go hunting? They've been kidnapped!" I glanced at the mansion.

"Fine, I'll go hunting at night by myself tonight, but right now, this!" Someone said. Ab, I think? Anyway, he dove in and glanced at me. "Oh, hello, you look different in person," he told me.

"Uhm? I'm Lucia. Joined at the Disney field trip. I... don't think you've ever met me... OH! You think I'm Princess Peach. Got it. No, I'm not. Sorry," I informed him.

"It's so FLUFFY!" Maria yelled. I ran (waded) over to touch it.

"It's so FLUFFY!" I yelled. Then broke into a fit of giggles.

"Ab... are you a Princess too?" Lidia frowned, holding her nose.

"Confringo!" Queenie shouted, and blew the elephant's nose us, spraying cotton and beads all over.

"GAK!" Lidia yelled, and Rosa fell over. My giggles tripled. i doubled over.

*insert rest of text here*

((TTFN!))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

((..........))
((I'm backkkkkk!!! :D Well, Eva's back. And I'm back too. We're both back. Ello everyone!))

"Hello??" I called, opening the kitchen door and trudging up the main staircase. I heard voices faintly in the background. Screaming and shouting and laughter and what-not. Well that was pretty normal around here. "I'm back, you guys!" I called out again.

Suddenly I heard an...elephant trumpeting? Well it was entirely possible. Gah, I missed this place.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Kenzie! Good to have ya back! ;) )

"What'd the elephant ever do to you, ya big meanie?" Lidia demanded, snapping Queenie out of the stuffing trance.

"Well I wasn't about to stick around to find out!" Queenie retorted, stealing a glance at the trunkless plush elephant. "At least now it won't be able to strangle any of us with that tentacle of 'is."

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]