Johnny Depp

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Johnny Depp

Post by marielle »

Did you know that "Alice in Wonderland" and "Remember me" are hitting the theatres in the same week???

Rob and Johnny in one weekend
*faint*
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Some new info on Pirates 4 has just been announced. They still don't know for sure if Johnny has signed to do it, but they have started prepping for shooting in Hawaii this summer.

Article here.

It also makes a note about Tim Burton possibly doing another story tale retelling type movie [i.e. Alice in Wonderland]
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

marielle wrote:Did you know that "Alice in Wonderland" and "Remember me" are hitting the theatres in the same week???

Rob and Johnny in one weekend
*faint*
I know how cool is that! Which one to go see?! :?
I think that I might see Remember Me first to help give that box office because I'm pretty sure that AIW is going to do pretty well the first weekend. The critics are going to want to know if Rob can carry a movie on his own that's not Twilight & I want to help him out!

I found this bumper sticker on facebook for Rob & Johnny fans that I loved.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Ha ha I like the bumper sticker :D
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Ive finally seen Benny and Joon - 1993 the film was made I think. I would have been 11 then and I remember having posters of Johnny up on my walls and he was wearing the silly little hat he wears in the film. You can see from this film why he has had some of the roles he has done - he was really good at expressing his character in this film. His character is complex a little, strange and odd and he plays it brilliantly.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I saw Public Enemies last night with Mr Depp in it. Was a long and slightly boring at times film which is a shame. Mr Depp certainly looked lovely in it though and his acting was great but the film did not capture me.
Ilovetwilight0509
Learning to Love Green

Post by Ilovetwilight0509 »

I love Johnny Depp, he is the first and only actor I could remember really loving when I was a kid. Of course I liked actors and I am sure I put them on my wall, but I didn't have a VCR growing up and I used to tape 21 Jump Street and listen to it at night. Many, many, many yrs. later then there was twilight.
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

He is a refreshing actor to watch - he always throws himself into a role and throughly takes on the character. You believe the story he tries to tell. Plus he is amazingly good looking too haha :D I find him quite unique to other actors and he is not afraid to take on challenging and different roles.
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Recently saw him in Pirates of Caribbean 4 and he played Jack Sparrow as brillilant as ever! :D Love that character and its like Johnny and Jack are one and the same, apart from the clothes. Brilliant fun to watch.
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I think Johnny Depp is the best actor to play a pirate ever! I absolutely love him as Captain Jack Sparrow! He's hilarious and you can tell he really cares about each of his roles!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^