1. What did you think of Alice's bribe? What does it say to you that she not only had that much cash handy, but that she thought it would take that much money to bribe the officer?
Honestly, I didn't think too much about it. I was to worried about them getting to Edward in time!
2. Did you ever think Bella wasn't going to make it in time to save Edward?
No. I remembered her dream in the beginning and I thought it would come true and he would step out into the light. I was horrified!!
3. How did you respond when Edward assumed they were both dead?
I was still worried he was going to step out into the light!!!
4. Edward pretty much gave up the moment tiny, little Jane approached. What was your assumption about Jane when you first saw her - be honest!
That she was very powerful and Edward knew it was useless to fight.
5. Bella assumed that Edward was being nice, but not romantic, by protecting her as they made their way down the tunnel. What did you think of the way he was holding her and protecting her?
I knew he still loved her and I was just so happy!!! LOL!! I was surprised he didn't just pick her up and carry her!