Twilight Mafia XVI

DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

As I was pondering these things, and also getting a bit sentimental I might add, Rosa came flitting down the stairs with a mask covering her face. At first I was thrilled to see her. I was fixing to sqeal, "Rosa!" and extend my arms for a hug, but she slung me over her shoulders and raced up the stairs with me without even a greeting. Okay, now I was a bit scared...

"Rosa, what's going on?" I asked, folding my arms and scowling.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Haha, alright! We got our major players back. Now let's kill this thread. >:) )

Before Queenie could even do so much as set a foot on the higher land, the others were thrown back into the pit by what seemed to be magic. Queenie's eyebrows furrowed together. The bloke nearly had it, too.

She examined the width of the space between each bar. No...no vampire, regardless of how small could manage to squeeze through. But a small animal perhaps...like a fox?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello Mafia!!
You guys may know me from other threads, but I'm Openhome, one of the new mods here. I will be locking your thread in a few more posts. I need to know what you guys want to call the new thread. Do you want Mafia XVII or something else? You can pm me or just post ideas, and I will use what you decide when the next thread comes up.

By the way, you guys crack me up. :lol:
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I laughed as I ran, with Eva slung over my shoulder."Rosa, what's going on?" she asked disgruntledly.

"You'll see!" I said mischievously. I swiftly ran out of the house, and back to the huge pit of balls, dropping her in there with the rest of the mafia. I laughed at all of the famiglia. "See, this is what happens when all of you are gone for a while." I laughed again. "Lid and me get bored, and we have to find something to occupy our time, like kidnapping you all." They were all trying to get out, but that was totally unacceptable.

But something invisible stopped them, having the feeling of magic. "Medea?" I asked out loud, turning my head to see if I could see her anywhere. But it was usless... perhaps it was my imagination. I then called out for Lid. "Hey Lid,what shall we do next, boss?"

((Hey Openhome! Mafia XVII sounds good... unless someone wants to name it something else...

It's hard to keep track of everything that is happening!!! AHHHHH!!! ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

I saw this look of deep contemplation cross Queenie's face and I knew it couldn't be anything good.

"Oh no, I'm having too much fun for this to stop now," I muttered to myself and Alexis flapped his wings in agreement. Silly Falcon. I muttered a quick spell that allowed people to get into the pit, but not out.

I watched Rosa run towards the pit with a girl thrown over her shoulder; another I didn't recognize. She threw the girl in and looked at the others with a satisfied smile before a baffled expression crossed her face.

"Medea?" She called aloud, turning her head around; looking for me I presumed. Good thing this image has audio, I thought to myself.

Hmm, yes Rosa? I thought towards her after a few moments, it couldn't hurt to talk to her for a bit.

(I agree with Rosa, Mafia XVII sounds perfect.)

Winged Wolf Fang
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Winged Wolf Fang »

I did not bother trying to escape now, becasue I knew that soon we would all escape. Since I was stuck in here, Yan, can you get me some gramcrackers and chocolate? Yan ran to the kitchen, once again knocking everything down. When i got them, I said, Yan, start breathing fire! :mrgreen: "While I use magic! Brisingr!" Mmmm... Smores. :)

(Yay, Almost there, We just need a few more posts

Yes Twilight Mafia XVII )
ImageImageImage
Twilight Mafia: Jack Ab. Rizzo, or just Ab
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

I looked out my window and started to sketch. Ball pit... Elephant... um, marshmallows? whatever... Rosa... Lidia... Lidia? Wait, where was Lid? Uh oh, a kidnapping is taking place and Lid is nowhere to be found, that can't be good. AHHHH!! I was falling through my window, something, or someone, was grabbing hold of me. I or we landed in a rose bush, had I been human, that would've been incredibly painful. I shrieked ((If you've seen Sherlock Holmes, think of the little scream he does there)) as someone, yes definitely someone, pulled me by the arms. I dipped my head backwards to see who it was. Lidia! And she was dragging me toward the ball pit! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Well, if we can kill the thread in less than 2 hours, lets get the Mafia XVII!)

I spanked the flailing Ali. "Quiet, lassie, and ye won't get hurt!" I growled at her before throwing her in the cage. I noticed Ab trying again and again to escape, but his efforts kept on being reversed, like he was caught in some sort of giant Time Turner. Magic means... Hi five for joining the Dark Side, Medea! I cheered mentally. Then I let out some more evil laughter. "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Rosa asked what we should do next. My face fell. "Um... umm... You know, I really don't know. I mean, we've kidnapped all the princesses, but... there's nothing to do with them. 'Snot like someone dressed as Link/Mario is just gunna show up and rescue them and slay us." I stroked the evil mustache I had put on earlier. "We... could... just let them go... or... umm.... Hmm. I really don't know. What should we do with them? I'm out of evil ideas."

(3 more posts, people! 3 more! Then I can leave in peace. And no, I do NOT go somewhere every week! Its only once a summer!!!)
Winged Wolf Fang
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Winged Wolf Fang »

"I am not a princess!" I told Ld, while eating a LOT of smores, Yan was eating them as well now, "If I gey Diabetis from eating so much sugar it will be your fault!" I was starting to get sick of eating, so I just said, Yan you can go outside and clean yourself up, your all sticky with marshmellows, as he went out he saw Ali being dragged towards the cage. After I just encased my whole body in an ice bubble to block the marshmellows.

(Yay we need only one more post)
ImageImageImage
Twilight Mafia: Jack Ab. Rizzo, or just Ab
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

I watched as Lidia finally reached the pit and threw in the girl I had seen looking out the window earlier.

Lidia watched Ab as he made one final bide to escape before he sighed in exasperation when he had to start again and gave up, she smiled and I knew she knew what I had done. Hi five for joining the Dark Side, Medea! I heard Lidia think towards me and I had to smile.

Why thank you Boss, it's my pleasure.

I blinked and watched in disgust as Ab and Yan shoved countless smores down their throats- wait can a dragon even do that? I looked again at the image before me and frowned. Yes, apparently they can.