Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
misspikaboo
Learning to Love Green

Not-so Newbie. :)

Post by misspikaboo »

Okaii, here we go. Again.

This is actually my second account on the Twilight Lexicon; I think my other one was destroyed due to inactivity because I can honestly say I didn't log on for about a year. What can I say? Life got in the way. :D But no worries; life is being derailed for a bit as I prepare to enter college, so I'm back. WELCOME BACK TO FANTASY!

What prompted me to return to the Lexicon was the release of Bree Tanner (I think all of my posts are on the BT boards, actually) because it changed the way I looked at the Twilight Universe. Yes, I loved the original saga, but Breaking Dawn cast everything in stone, nothing more to be added to the world I'd grown to love as it developed. All I had to look forward to was Midnight Sun, and I didn't need to have Alice's gift to foresee that would be a long time coming. So I picked up BT, expecting a J.K. Rowling flop. Surprise! Steph did not disappoint and I found myself questioning things I'd never thought twice about before. BAM. I was hooked again. I ended up with all these theories and questions that were burning to be debated. So I turned back to my trusty friend and found my sweet forgotten Lex. And so here I am.

Little background on me now. I'm 18 now, officially older then Edward (I know, it's heartbreaking!) and ready to start my own life as an adult. While my future plans do not involve marrying a vampire and popping out a youngling quite yet, I am taking the alternative path that is furthering my education. Come this fall, I will be studying Creative Writing and Playwriting; I'm not only a Lit Geek, but a Drama Geek too. :D My dream is to do screenplays in Hollywood but eventually publish some work of my own. It's a long shot, but I've always been a dreamer.

I picked up Twilight my freshman year of high school, having stolen it from my friend Nikki who was already obsessed. I scoffed at first, but soon found myself just as enchanted as her. Already a lover of all things fantasy, Twilight also appealed to my more girly aspirations. At the fragile age of 15, Edward Cullen was everything I'd ever dreamed of. And so, a Twilight Fangirl was born. Thankfully, I've mellowed with time. At least, that's what I like to tell myself. :D
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Not-so Newbie. :)

Post by Jestak »

Welcome--or welcome back--to the forum. Glad to have you and good luck with your writing and college in general.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hi there not-so Newbie!
I'm Openhome, one of the mods here.
I'm thrilled you have come back, and can't wait to see you more on the boards! :D
misspikaboo
Learning to Love Green

Post by misspikaboo »

Well thank ya'll for welcoming me back! Makes me smile! :mrgreen:

While I noticed a lot of updates here, one thing that never changes is the friendliness I've found on the boards. I'm so glad to know that however much the fandom may grow, I can always count on the fact that Twilight fans are just about the most amazing people around. :)
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Hi! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime :D

well since you're a teen please visit the
teen thread, you can meet other teens there.
Almost all of them are quite awesome and
really friendly. So drop-by there and introduce yourself. :D

TEEN THREAD
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi! Welcome back to the lex. Hope to see you around the board...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Hey, I'm Kenzie. (:
Welcome (back) to the Lex!
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Welcome back to the Lex. . Hope to see you around some of the discussion threads especially the new Bree threads.
Banner by TammyAZ
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi! Welcome back! See you around the boards! :D