Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(I'M ALIVE!
Actaully, I survived! (That was our theme this year...) And now I really need to go shower (much need for to shaveses!), but because I love you all so much, I'm posting on here first.
Glad to see nothing horrendous happened. Good job. (Cept the appearance of Alice. :P )
Um, Lid will post later. I REALLY need to shower. *vanishes*)
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I stood there, feeling sorta helpless. And beyond pissed off.
"Aw, what the hell." I heard someone whining in the distance. Dex...Dex!
"Dex!!!" I called. "Get me outta here!"
Seriously, if I ever got out of here...someone was going to pay. Bigtime.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"Get me outta here!" The voice probes back and I slowly drop my pruning scissors and walk towards it.

"What the..." is all I manage to say. It's the weirdest thing I've seen all week.

Eva's stuck in some ball pit that reminds me of my childhood playing at the McDonald's playground, only there's a huge elephant without a nose next to her. Around the ball pit is a cage and a...funnel? Are those pillows?

"Okay, just hang tight, Eva." I tell her and start patting my pockets. Ah. There it is. Spare keys. I smile to myself and stick the key with Lidia's smiling face on it into the key hole.

At first, nothing happens. But after a few seconds, the cage starts to make an ugly rumbling sound and slowly the bars slide together until they all disappear somewhere beneath the ball pit.

"Ta da!" I laugh, giving her a cute human smile.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett

Ah, Dex to the rescue. "What the..." he mumbled, trying to figure out what happened, I supposed. He took out some weird key with Lidia's face on it that I had never seen in my life. I watched dumbfounded as he twisted the key into the keyhole. The bars disappeard, and I was free.

"Ta da!" Dex announced, flashing a cute little smile.

"Thanks, Dex, you're a lifesavor!" Now for my revenge.. I leaped up, aiming for the solid ground, when for some unknown reason, I bounced off some invisible wall and into the ballpit.

"Dammit!!" I shouted, gritting my teeth. There was some sort of invisible sheild around the ball pit. Magic? Queenie... That was another name added to my hit list. "Dex, go find Queenie for me, and fast."
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
DoNotFeartheDark

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

Monica rubbed her head and surveyed the damage her forehead had inflicted upon the polished wooden flooring. The faint whispering of feathers being brushed against each other whooshed past her ear, followed shortly by an inhuman shriek. Monica turned her eyes up to the colorful bird that sweeped overhead with astounding speed. Her jumbled brain tried to make sense of the swirling colors, when heavy paws fell into the ground rhythmically behind her.

Monica turned just in time to duck a snarling dark colored cat soaring overhead. With both hands clasped firmly over her head, she stumbled clumsily to her feet to avoid harm from the scary animals. Only in the Mafia.

The sound of splintering wood and glass shattering into oblivion stabbed her ears. She turned her head swiftly upward right before the dark cat fully shifted into another fierce bird, so she didn't see it.

She spotted Queenie looking in the same direction with a frozen bemused expression, as if the sound had interrupted her deep thinking. Beside her, no one else seemed to have noticed the sound of destruction upstairs; perhaps because destruction was so frequent within the Mansion, it was nothing new.

But unlike Queenie, Monica felt a stab of panic and guilt sear through her chest, where her heart should be. It felt like when you're five-years of age, and you're caught with your chubby hand in the cookie jar by your parents. It was a ridiculous analogy, but it was the closest one Monica could come up with.
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(.... I just got ignored? Well, gee, thanks.)

I stepped out of the Portapottie, hastily closing the door before any of the smell could escape. That was a long bathroom break, but not for the reason you'd think of. Someone had left a copy of Harry Potter in there.

I observed the mess that had been made in my absence. Dexter had unlocked the cage, Rosa and Ali were fighting, Queenie and Monica were inside making a ruckus, and the marshmallows had gotten everywhere. Lovely. I dropped to the ground, sneaking up behind Dexter, then grabbed him from behind and sat (gently) on his head. "That's what you get for letting your people go!" I told him. Then I turned my wrath upon Ali, who had just struggled out of the cage. "Poo head." I looked over the yard again. "Well, since everyone seems to have gotten out and I'm far too lazy because Dexter is just such a comfy cushion to get you all back in, I guess you can go free." I mused for a moment, then nodded. "But would you check on whatever is going on in the Mansion? It sounds violent and I want them to stay away from my art museum." I asked her politely.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Lid was back! I could see her from my high vantage point. I gave another screech before angling downwards, and as carefully as I could, landed on her shoulder. I hoped Ali wouldn't decide to try and catch me if I was so close to Lid. But still... she didn't seem to be in such a great mood after her jello and nutella bath.... but I had cleaned it all up! I carefully started to preen my ti-dyed feathers, which had gotten all ruffled during my crazy flight.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett

Lid was back. She sat on Dex's head, completely ignoring my presence. Rosa came swooping down in falcon form and landed on her shoulder, screeching.

"Liiii-iid. Helloo?? Over here. How do I get out? The cage is out of the way, but I still can't get out!"
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(I put Lidia's face on the key! :( )

"Gah! Lidia! I swear I had nothing to do with this? I just got here! I was pruning!" I try to explain but of course she ends up sitting on my head anyway.

I squint and look at Eva with one eye from the pressure of Lidia's solidity. "Can't exactly fetch Queenie...sorry, Eva." I say, trying to look sympathetic.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Well, yes, I noticed that, but... Blarghlwargh.)

Dexter was having trouble communicating, so I moved slightly lower so I was lightly perched on his chest, with Rosa perched on me. I petted her gently, "Good job keeping them in the cage. Sheesh. It wasn't that long of a potty break and they all managed to escape." I smirked at Eva, who was stuck behind some sort of invisible force field. "Cept Eva. Um, that must be Medea doing that. We'll have to get her to let you go." I wrinkled my nose, Uh, Medea? You can drop the spell now. Everyone but Eva got out, and I'm too lazy to chase them and put them back. I informed her.