Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ForeverLove
Settled in Forks

ForeverLove

Post by ForeverLove »

How did you pick your screen name?
Well I was stuck on picking a name for like 20 minutes (I'm very indecisive)but I'm still looking for my "forever love" so I just used that.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
My cousin kept telling me for months how I should see the movie twilight so I finally gave in and rented it...I loved it!! So of course she was like "I told you so" lol but she suggested I read the books because they are even better then the movie...needless to say I fell in LOVE with the Twilight Saga. I read all 4 of the books within days (I was on bedrest ;)).

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Team Edward!! I adore Edward and Bella as a couple but I also love Jacob (just not for Bella :p)

Who is your favorite minor character?
Oh man, I love ALL the Cullens (yes, even Rosalie lol) but if I had to choose it would be a toss up between Esme and Alice. At first it was Alice but now since I am a mother, I favor Esme a lot as well and have gained a whole new love for her.

What are your hobbies?
umm, do I even have a life outside of the Twilight world?? haha I don't get much free time but when I do: I love to go for walks, read, watch TCM (I am in love with the classics) and just spend some good ole quality time with family.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town)
Central Pennsylvania

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
I'm in my 20s

Anything else you would like to share.
Well, I am a single mother of 18 month old identical twin boys. My whole world revolves around those two munchkins lol they truly are the light in my life. I must admit, when i first came to this forum I thought I would be one of the oldest on here but I am presently surprised that there is such a wide range of ages and areas as well. I'm excited to get to "meet" all of you because we share the same passion (some say obsession but I'm in denial lol) for Twilight and Stephenie Meyer.
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Re: ForeverLove

Post by Openhome »

Hi Forever Love, and welcome to the Lex!
I'm Openhome, one of the mods here. You are definitely not the old one here -- I am. :lol:
You will find a load of things to do here, as you seem to have found out already. There are several adult threads where older fans and lots of mothers hang out. I hope to see you on some of them.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Hi ForeverLove, welcome to the forum. You're right, there's a wide range of ages, etc., represented around here--there's even the occasional 40-something Twiguy turning up :)
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Welcome to the Lex! You'll find a lovely and friendly bunch of twifans on here. Hopefully I'll see you on some of the boards :D
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Hi! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime. :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Hey, I'm Kenzie. (:
Welcome to the Lex!
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
ForeverLove
Settled in Forks

Post by ForeverLove »

Thank you for all of the warm welcomes Openhome, Jestak, aussie-twigirl, Karl and Kenzie. I will most definitely have to be on the look out for those threads. :)
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

HI! Welcome to the Lex! See you around the boards! :D
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi. I'm Jen. I love all the the Cullens too. I just say that I'm Team Cullen. :D

Welcome to the lex. Its a fun (and addictive) place to be!! :D

See you around the boards.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex!
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM