Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Queenie blinked once as Monica blew up. Going off about not hurting her. Whoever she was. She watched first as Monica flit up the stairs, followed by Lidia who was quickly tailing behind.

"...what the heck?" Eva asked, shattering the short silence that had filled the room.

(I graduate high school today, guys! I'm officially a college undergrad. WOOO!)

(heheheh, page starter)
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Yayay Emma! Congratulations! :D ))

I walked down the hall, pulling my hair into a side braid to Monica's room, where I found Eva, Queenie, and Lidia.

"Hey," I said, "What's going on?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((See, Dexter is far too tasty and appealing for his own good!))

((Congrats Emma! Do you feel super old and creaky now? :lol: ))

As Monica stood amid the ruins that was her lovely room, she heard the crunching of feet on glass, followed by a consoling voice. "Monica... is there supposed to be someone in there?" Lidia mused lightly.

Monica wheeled around abruptly, her hands flying to her face as her red eyes widened, shimmering as if she were about to cry. "Oh Lidia! There-there was! My sister- she was sick a-and I-I. . . ." She wailed and dug her nails into her head. "Oh Lidia, she's a newborne! And she's only ten! She-she's so new-" She darted to the destroyed window, her bare feet crunching the shattered glass into a fine powder. "I-I don't know how I did it. . . but she-she. . . Feline hasn't fed yet and-"

Her sharp eyes surveyed the Mansion grounds, her gaze sweeping the area around the ball pit for any signs of movement in the rapidly falling twilight. ". . .I brought her here when I shouldn't have and-and. . . and. . ."

Monica did detect movement, but much slower than she had expected. It threw her off and she focused on the hunched figure near the colorful blobs. Then, a ripping, snarling sound within the dark roses. Even from this height, Monica could see the scarlet eyes glittering in the glaring sunset.

Her blood-curdling shriek pierced the air. "Dexter!"

((RUN FORREST, RUN!!!))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Oooo, drama! Please don't let this turn out like Spencer and Frankie, there was lots of virtual crying going on then...
*wishes to omnomnom Dexter*
Oh, and Yay Emma! :D You're olllllldddddd!)

Monica started blubbering out an explantion to me, most of which I couldn't follow merely by words, so I had to tap into her mind. An exquisite little girl going absolutely bonkers in Monica's room explained the wreck. "Shh, shh Monica, its okay. I'll let her st-" I was cut off by Monica's sudden scream at the window. "Dexter!"

I raced to the window just in time to see a faint sparkle rush towards Dex. With no other choice, I launched myself out the window, hurtling towards our precious human. I seized the mind of the newborn with half my concentration, slowing her down as best as I could (her thoughts were erractic and slippery, hard for me to keep a grip on), and landed a few yards from Dexter's shocked form. Not giving him time to react, I rolled into a defensive position in front of him and screamed an order in his mind, GET OUT OF HERE. Hopefully someone else would come get him, because I was about to get busy holding off this newborn.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

((Yay! Congrats, Emma. ))

I couldn't follow much of what Monica was saying. I was about to ask Lidia if she could tap into her mind and give us some sort of translation or something when Monica shrieked, "Dexter!"

Lidia immediately launched out the window, positioning herself in between Dexter and what looked to be a fairly small newborn vampire. Oh no... I flitted to the windowsill, looking down. It seemed Lid was having some issues managing by herself.

I slipped down from the window landing lithely on the balls of my feet. I hurled myself--gently--at Dex, threw him over my shoulder and scaled the side of the mansion all the way to the roof top. I sat poor Dex down upright. He looked to be a bit shaken. I quickly inspected his body for bite marks. He seemed to be okay, and he wasn't screaming in agonizing pain...

"Dex! Are you okay?" I asked urgently.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Thanks, guys! I'll let you know how my "things to do when you're 18" escapades go when I turn 18 next week. Haha )

Let me try to back track what just happened. All I remember is going to get something to eat. Then someone screams my name like their life depends on it. Lidia rolls out of the freaking window and tells me to get out. I honestly don't know why but I put my hands up like I'm in some sort of trouble and start walking anyway. Before I know it Eva comes out of nowhere and flings me over her shoulders.

Why do I feel as if the majority of my time here is spent being flung over someone's shoulders? This is beyond me.

"I'm fine, Eva." I reply, raising an eyebrow. "Care to fill me in? I seemed to miss the part where everyone decided to abuse me..."

(As a newborn, can't she smell him from like a mile away? :lol: )

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Just got home from watching Eclipse.

Does anyone else think the guy who plays Riley is super yummy?)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

((Xavier Samuel? Yes, please. ;)

His acting was awesome as well. He brought a lot to the character.))
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
DoNotFeartheDark

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Jackson Rathbone was the yummiest of all. HANDS DOWN. I wish they would've put more footage of his backstory though; everyone loves a Southern gentleman.))

((Pffft, I know I do. So much.))

((Movie was friggin fantastic))

Monica:
Monica felt a hard woosh by her ear, tossing her hair, as she watched Lidia hurdle herself out of the descecrated window to defend the soft, fleshy human from the hard, glittering, savage vampire. Beside Monica, Eva slipped swiftly out into the fray to sweep Dexter over her shoulder, stealing him away from the danger. Monica's nails dug deep into the soft wood of the window ledge as she watched the ordeal between the sparkling immortals.

By the look of Feline bewildered face, Monica could tell that Lidia had wrapped a band of conciousness around her sister's mind. Her luminous, fiery eyes flickered around, trying to find Dexter once more to satiate her burning desire. Her body was taut as a piano wire, ready to spring. At that moment, Monica never felt so torn between two loves; her love for Dexter, and the need to defend his fragile being, and the intense platonic love she felt for Feline, and the fear of hurting her sibling, who viewed Monica as a mother figure.

But she could make no descision, for the glaring setting sun confined her to her shadows. But the dark blue sky was nearly swallowing up the gold. Monica heard a deafening snarl rip from Feline's chest, a sound no sister would ever want to hear from their baby sibling; the one of an animal. At that moment, the sun glaringly shined its last dying rays of dreaded sunlight before it could succumb to the night. Monica threw up a hand to shield her stinging eyes from the horrible light.

But the moon would have its spotlight. Monica thrust her torso out of the ledge, twisting upward to see Eva studiously checking Dexter for injuries, high upon the rooftop. He look dazed and confused, but otherwise unharmed. Monica looked back down to Lidia and Feline. They were no longer sparkling dazzlingly, but still glowing subtly in the moonlight. Monica could see in little Feline's catlike crouch, her hands clenching like claws, that she was going to lunge.

Monica didn't care that Lidia could defend herself from twenty-five vampires, let alone one untrained one. She hopped onto the ledge like a cat, the picture of her ten year old vampiric sister was the only thought.

Monica jumped.

Feline:
The scent. The scent. Burning her throat, her heart, her stomach; it reminded Feline of the fiery pyre she had been strapped to, introducing her to this bright, vivid, burning world. The scent. It was getting away. Why.

Feline hissed through her razor teeth. One female was blocking her prey. Another female was stealing it away. Why.

They want to steal our blood. It must be a coven. Snarled a deathly soft voice. Feline bared her teeth. So many different vampire scents assualted her nose, making her so edgy. . .so uneasy. There was more than two in the coven. But her thirst overruled that one coherent thought. Feline couldn't see them so it didn't matter: what mattered is that her food was getting away.

But the self-defense instinct was so painfully intact, she could sense at least twenty vampires, hear their presence press into her ears. So dangerous. So hungry. Why.

She made the descision that she would deal with this female, the one blocking her, then take care of the other holding her prey captive; the others, she could deal with later. . . .when she had that boy's blood in her veins. For all she knew, the other female could be feeding on him as she debated like a sitting duck.

They're stealing our blood! Kill them! Feed! Hissed the voice. Feline snarled, the sound echoing off the massive building. Feline started to run toward the female; she didn't seem all that threatening at all. She sprung off the ground, her pale arms outstretched to wrap themselves around her body to crush her-

A boulder barreled into her, knocking Feline off her original course. The rest of the coven. Shrieked the voice. Feline screamed and skidded into a crouch, her nails digging into the soft soil. Why.

The voice crying her name was familar. It was the same one that explained her the new, advanced world she had been thrust in. It was the same one that brought up memories of neverending pain and burning.

Feline bared her razor teeth and snarled. Her muddy, godforsaken human memories gave her no name, no rembrance of this other female. She was smaller than her other comrades, and her hair was streaked with a bright shade of violet. Something in the shape of her lips and cheekbones was faintly familiar, because they found a place in Feline's own face, but it was no longer important, forgotten the moment it came. Kill her. The voice whispered in her ear. Kill her.

Why had this immortal burned her into this new life? Where everything burned and the colors were too bright? Where she heard every breath, every whisper? Where she felt she had no control of her own body anymore?

"Why?" Feline screeched.

(( The cheesiness! The unoriginality!))

(( I really need to write my own story. Guh. *headdesk* So. Much. Spam.))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Haha, so many yummy Twilight guys, where to begin!)

(Looks like someone's been reading too much, The short second life of bree tanner. :lol: I like it! Its cool!)

Queenie cocked her head at the jabbering that was coming from the window beside them. There was an unfamiliar voice that shrieked and Queenie took it to indicate a new arrival.

"It seems as though we have a new member." Queenie smiled at Maria. "Wouldn't want to be rude..." she murmured to herself before disappearing from the room.

She appeared several feet besides Lidia who's expression was something unreadable. Queenie pouted and turned to look at the stranger...but to her surprise she was staring at Monica's defensive back and in front of her sat a bright eyed little girl.

Queenie's eyebrows knitted together as she looked from Lidia to Monica and slowly up at Dexter and Eva who's scent had lingered on the area surrounding her.

"...is this...is this an enemy?"

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]