Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by newtonscricket »

fi_fi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Trying to be 100 places at once while, with a To Do List that never gets any shorter!

Post by fi_fi »

Wow! Only 24 hours this time, and another ten pages to read through!!
So my bff and I re-watched Twilight last night, then I came home and watched it again with the commentary, and again while I was working this morning, and bf is out tonight, so decided to ring the dvd shop and check it was ok to keep it an extra night... NM tomorrow and ECLIPSE ON SATURDAY!!

Am excited by all of your reviews, and have so far managed to stay away from the Spoilers thread... not sure how long I'm going to hold out though.

Brienna - Welcome to the HH! Hope you like the view

Tammy - those pics - *wimper*

Shaunee - Love the tux pics. I say again - have you SEEN the size of those feet?!?!

I know there are other posts I wanted to reply to, but I only had time to skim through all the pages of posts.
Hope you're all having good days, am off to re-watch Twilight, re-read Midnight Sun, then start my re-read of Eclipse ready for Saturday ONLY TWO MORE SLEEPS!
fi xx

Edit:
oooooooh, and I got my "Peace, Love, Twilight" bumper sticker through yesteday, Will take a pic so you girlies can see it! And yes, my bf rolled his eyes, whereas my bff's bf right out told me I'm crazy!
Last edited by fi_fi on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Hello,

I thought I'd quickly pop in before I head to bed and OH MY WOW!! Thank you Shauni for those pics! I mean...look at the lips!! *faints*

Ok, I recovered slightly to check out ROBsessed and saw these...

oh my goodness, I think he may look even hotter here than normal!!

and then...

*explodes*
The hair!! The look on his face!!

*explodes AGAIN!*
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
fi_fi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Trying to be 100 places at once while, with a To Do List that never gets any shorter!

Post by fi_fi »

Ok, last post for this evening. I just HAD to photshop this pic, to get rid of the red eye - he looked like a blood-crazed newborn in the original!! Night night!
Last edited by fi_fi on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

openfire wrote:Hello,

I thought I'd quickly pop in before I head to bed and OH MY WOW!! Thank you Shauni for those pics! I mean...look at the lips!! *faints*

Ok, I recovered slightly to check out ROBsessed and saw these...

oh my goodness, I think he may look even hotter here than normal!!

and then...

*explodes*
The hair!! The look on his face!!

*explodes AGAIN!*
SummerHouseRob ... Oh sweet Mama!!! You know, you'd think a spray tan and hair extensions would be a look that Rob might not be able to rock. Thank Christ we're wrong. Yummmy!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi Ladies

So far its only 2 times for Eclipse I did miss Jackson he was in ST Louis Tuesday night :( :(

Who can say anything about Robs baby blues Just dreamy.. I love the new TuX pics coming out today Hopefully there will be more than we got now. 8-)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hello everyone. I managed to make it through a long and busy nine-hour day at work today, made even more difficult by my post-Eclipse hangover. :? The only cure for a post-Eclipse hangover is yet another viewing of Eclipse. :D
SweetImpakt wrote:Oh my !

Yummy
THUD
*is dead*
Shauni~ thank you for those gorgeous pictures. Oh dear Lord....yet another movie we will not survive. :shock:

Just did some quick investigating to see if I could find a picture of Reese Witherspoon in character as Marlena from Water for Elephants.
Here she is all glammed up in a red dress for filming with Rob today, supposedly:
Love the dress! Sorry Rob's not in the picture ;)

I'm guessing their tux and red dress attire is either for dinner in the train's stateroom, or when Marlena, Jacob, and August went out to the Chicago club. I have nothing against Reese Witherspoon and think she's a fine actress. I absolutely loved her in "Walk the Line" and thought she totally deserved her Oscar, and I think she can bring the necessary spunk and sass to the role of Marlena. No disrespect intended, but I guess I'm a little curious about why the 34-year-old actress was cast in the role of the 21 or 22-year-old Marlena. Maybe movie Marlena will be a couple of years older than book Marlena? And I do wonder what kind of chemistry Reese and Rob will share onscreen. :?
Hmmmmm....maybe I'm just jealous. ;) And now that I think about it....and based on his previous roles with women in movies apart from the Twilight saga...Rob could share chemistry filming alongside the phone book. :lol:

Back for more later....off to get the kiddos fed and headed towards bedtime so I can post over on the HH Eclipse Spoiler thread. :D

**EDIT Here's a link to the video "All Yours" by Metric posted on the opening page of the Lex. Awesome video with some gorgeous shots from the movie, so a bit spoilery
This song is catchy and it was already one of my favorites before seeing the movie. But the song's perfect placement in the movie, as well as the fact that the lyrics so fittingly apply to Bella and all that she's experiencing have cemented it as my absolute favorite.
Last edited by older_twilight_fan on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

WOOT!!! Got off work early, so I am running our the door to catch the next showing of Eclipse at the IMAX theater!! I'll pop back in when I get back....I'm hoping to have a much better perspective after this second viewing :)

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Brienna-Welcome to the HH! We are always glad to have people join us here! You will love it! All the girls are great and fun to chat with! My name is Jennifer (or JennJenn as they call me here) and I live in the USA.

Marielle-Thanks for that link to the BD site info!

Missp-I am so with you on Jasper! I LOVED him!

Susie-I know a LOT of people like Bryce and do like Dakota, I just can't help it on them though. Thanks! :)

Shauni-OH.....MY.....WORD!!!!! Thanks for posting those pics!

Jacklyn-Thanks for those pics! WOW!

My SIL is going to try and convince my brother to give her $10 when he gets paid so we can go to the early showing of Eclipse. We both want to see it again badly! At my theater it's $7 after 6 pm and $5 before 6pm. So not bad pricing.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Wow! It has been loud here today with all the THUDDING going on!!!!

Shauni – You’re responsible for causing several HH Sisters' heart palpitations (good thing you are headed for Med School!) Rob’s got his hair trimmed and neatly combed – who would have thought?

New Jen – I know you’re curled up in a ball on the floor right now, but please for the sake of your children, pull yourself together!!!

Caryn – I believe they sell special wet wipes for all that drool on the keyboard.

New Jen – Now you’re an accomplice posting that pic!!!

Fi – Only two more sleeps – that’s kid talk!! So cute! LOVE how you got the red out of Rob’s eyes in that totally HOT pic that is still my favorite!!

Jaclyn – Now we have YOU contributing to our girls melting (and exploding) left and right!!! Things are just out of control here today! Enjoy your last day of work - will they take you out to lunch???

Diane – Now YOU have to remind us of his baby blues!!!

Tracy – LOVE that Metric song and LOVE the vid! Thanks for posting – Of course there are the obvious great Robward scenes, but this reminded me of that time that Robward is at the campsite waiting for Bella and Jacob and looks out on the mountains – his beautiful frame………..Even though it is mostly silhouette, what a physique!!!

Tammy – Have fun tonight!!

Jenn Jenn – I hope your brother comes through with the $10!!! A worthwhile cause!

See Ya....