Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by Edwards Wheels »

susie, it's completely ridiculous that we get the premier so long after the usa does, and then we have to wait even longer for the actual release. I won't get to see it for possibly a couple of weeks. The school i work in has their speech day (graduation day with ball) and after that the kids go and we get courses in so 'there's a possibility' (now i've got the song from new moon in my head) i might get to see it if the hours at work are reduced, otherwise it'll be when my mum can look after buddy. I feel guilty asking her though as it's like i'm saying 'can you look after my child for me, (which means you can't go out) so that i can go out', so i try to arrange it for an afternoon or something so it'll be like a normal day for buddy, like i've gone to work etc.
I meant to tell you that chuffed means both good and very bad, it depends on the context it's used in. I use chuff instead of a very very naughty f word, and the other meaning is 'really happy'. ie, "i'm so chuffed for you guys seeing the film and liking it" or "i'm so chuffed off that i can't see the film for ages". I guess this is another of my englishisms :lol:
i've suggested the hh to a friend who's a bit of a twilight geek, (her terminology not mine :lol: ) she's over the moon that her husband got tickets for the previews this weekend. The only thing i said to her was that you guys had said it was more emotional than you'd realised it would be and that everyone absolutely adored it. :D

there's an advert on british tv at the mo for an LG tv where an elephant climbs a tree. That's strange enough i know, but everytime i hear it i think there's something on about twilight. The music sounds exactly like the twilight theme, or was it the meadow theme? Anyway it confuses me everytime it's on. :D

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

OH MY WORD!!

LIke, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I freaking LOVED it!! Wow. Just wow!!!!!!

Ok, I don't have long (it's 3.30am and I need to get up early...) so I will try to make a semi coherant post...

We got to the cinema about 6.45 - Twilight started at 7. Considering how late we were, we got excellent seats!! I really enjoyed seeing Twilight on the big screen again :D And I enjoyed New Moon much more than I expected to (I was looking forward to that one the least). Then we had to leave the screen, as that was were Eclipse was being showed. But we got priority into the screen for Eclipse so again we had excellent seats!! YAY!!!

And the movie. Wow. I loved it. Seriously loved it!! Like Caryn, I thought there were 2 glaring errors (I wonder if we think the same ones??) but apart from that, it was freaking fantastic!!!!!!!!!

I won't have time until at least tomorrow night to post my thoughts on the spoiler thread :( I will make a quick post just now, but won't be very detailed...

I am babysitting again this weekend. I was suppose to drop my neice back off on Sunday night...I now am thinking I could squeeze a showing in on Sunday night (I originally wasn't going to as I need to get an early night for my new job on Monday but oh well!!). After all, I really REALLY don't think I can wait until next week to see it again. No way!

Wow.

Just, WOW!!!

Ok, I'm off. Sorry I didn't read anybodys posts - I will tomorrow if I get on!!

EclipseWard = BestWard :D
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Oh Sisters!!! It just keeps getting better!! Today was my third viewing and I honestly don't think I'm getting over it anytime soon. Every scene still hit me just as hard, gave me the same emotional jolt as the first time. My only issue... after seeing it in IMAX on Wednesday, I don't think regular cinema will ever be as good. I'm going to have to splurge and see it in IMAX at least one more time! I swear to you all if I could just watch the proposal scene over and over and over for the next 16 months, I MIGHT make it to Breaking Dawn.

Susie~ Hubs is 10 days in Guatemala! Whatever will he be doing there? Enjoy the lake cabins, hon. Growing up, we were frequenters of Lake Michigan and it was always the best.

Jaclyn~ YAYAY!!!! The Twilight Three-for!! What a way to spend a day! I’m so happy that you loved the movies. I’m fair to middlin sure that you and I think the same errors were made. If you check our spoiler thread that bac posted, you’ll see my thoughts.

Brienna~ :lol: Any way you can find to enjoy the cool more, I’m all for. Congrats to the Dutchies. I won’t lie. I was shocked!! But, it is way way cool.

Fi_Fi~ Ahhh, yes! The RobCrack stash is such a wonderful thing to discover. And, sharing The Pretty with friends is always win. Mmmmm, Rob and Hugh together. Such beauty. Unbound Captives is truly going to put us all 6 feet under. But, I can’t ever see a pic of them together without imagining karaoke in Tokyo!!

Vickie~ Oh My Rob!!! Sounds like you all had an AMAZING time!!! I’m sorry you didn’t get to hook up with Ashley or Nikki, but it sounds like the boys were great. I LOVE the story of David signing your poster. You HAVE TO HAVE TO post a pic!!

Marielle~ Congratulations, my Dutchie sis!!! Oh, I don’t look away. I totally just float away to the land of reality and picture the proposal scene again. Works wonders thinking of that beauty.

Where's Rob~ Rob's back at work on the WfE set today, looking, well, RobLicious. Yesterday, he was looking more like RobKowski. Either way, he's HAWT!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I think about all I have energy for tonight is coming and saying hi to you all then enjoying some reading. I hope everyone in the USA has a good and SAFE 4th of July weekend!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi, Girls! I started making notes for a mega-post, but since it is now 1:23 am in North Alabama, I hear my soft warm bed beckoning. So, I shall just do a quick post to respond in general to some of the stuff I saw my name attached to...If I miss anyone, I'll catch you on my next mega-post tomorrow sometime.

My dr. appointment went very well. I have had some skin cancer issues in the past. I have to go back for a full body check every six months to make sure I have no dysplastic (pre-cancerous) spots because I have had several such places removed over the past decade. I am cancer free for another six months! The doc just said to KEEP USING THE 50 SUNBLOCK! :)

I think I am running a close lead with the number of viewings of Eclipse with some of you. I saw it today for the 4th time since premier night, and I honestly could watch it again and again and again! I am determined to find it in I-Max somewhere!

NEWSFLASH: Up until this point, my Robginity has been safe and secure. I have always admired his work and appreciated his humor and scruffy good looks. But, I had never had THE moment where I lost it completely. Well...IT'S HAPPENED! RobWard in Eclipse has stolen my Robginity just as surely as can be! He is simply perfection in this movie and I just can't get enough! :o

Okay...I am EXHAUSTED! Tomorrow is our 4th of July celebration since Sunday is church day and all. Then, I'm taking my Mama to South Alabama to visit her sister. I promise to mega-post sometime tomorrow or Sunday! Happy 4th, Ya'll!
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Morning all,

I couldn't get to sleep last night after the film :lol: Every time I closed my eyes, I saw EclipseWard (which is totally NOT a bad thing! Haha!) but it was very distracting :lol: I think I eventually got to sleep about half 4, 5am...

I am still in shock about how excellent this film was!! I want to see it again, like right this second! I have no idea how I am going to manage to wait until my next viewing (*fingers crossed for tomorrow*)

Fi - Loved the mega post :) I was leaving my job as I am starting a new one on Monday - I'm getting a bit nervous when I think about it :( :lol:
ps. EXCELLENT RobCrack!! You can never go overboard with great Rob pics, we appluad you for posting so many! :D

Vicky - Sounds like you and Ann Marie had a really great time! Saw your photos on facebook - nice!

Marielle - You would come to London for the BD premier? I think everyone that can make it to the UK totally should! It was be incredibly awesome!!

Caryn - I think I am going to go see it in IMAX next weekend when it is "officially" released here... I am so so looking forward to it already!! RobWard on a HUGE screen??? How will I ever survive??? I will try and get over to the spoiler thread soonish to read your thoughts :)

missp - I'm glad you received good news at your drs appointment!! Looking forward to your next mega post.

I better run, my neice will be here any minute. Enjoy your weekends everyone (and Happy 4th of July to all you Americans :) )

Bye!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hello All....

I have survived the ride home... it was very difficult to focus on driving when you have eclipse running in your mind....

hihi... I see almost everyone is posting at the HH-eclipse thread...

well I hope you UK girls get to see it soon and we can talk freely here...

on BD news....
Susie, they confirmed shooting in Vancouver...you really have to go there later than you have planned.. seriously...I so would...

hey did you girls see this interview with Rob??.... he has become more old-fashioned? really....hmmm :twisted:

Jaclyn, I had the same problem after the marathon... I was home at 2.30 in the morning..and I had about 5 hours left to sleep before I had to get up..and I just couldn't stop the pictures in my head...Robward was constantly running through it...
Yes, if I could I would come to London for the BD premiere...everything has to do with the financial part of being able to or not... luckely I still have around 490 days to think about it... ;)

Missp, I'm happy for you that your Docs appointment went well...almost cancer free...that's something to celebrate...

missp wrote:Well...IT'S HAPPENED! RobWard in Eclipse has stolen my Robginity just as surely as can be! He is simply perfection in this movie and I just can't get enough!

Yeah me too... I had been able to put everything in perspective...well that's gone.. it's Rob, Rob and more Rob in my brain right now...

Jazz Girl wrote:I'm going to have to splurge and see it in IMAX at least one more time! I swear to you all if I could just watch the proposal scene over and over and over for the next 16 months, I MIGHT make it to Breaking Dawn.

Yep..my thoughts exactly....just keep watching Eclipse...fast forward when the puppy is on... and repeat proposal and tent scene..should do the trick...I really can't wait for the dvd with all the special features...
We can watch Rob's interviews over and over....

Ok how cute is our man looking in this picture

ahh... well....you girls are probably either still sleeping or allready celebrating the 4th of July weekend...
HAVE FUN!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Saturday Morning, loves. It's a bright and sunny day and we are, shockingly, off to a soccer tourney. Once the tourney is over, my boys have made us SWEAR we will take them to see Eclipse. They are chomping at the bit to see it.

I'm going to try and respond to specific posts even though I'm on the cracberry. I've gotten so used to using Word to keep a running post and I haven't come close to my necessary caffeine infusion for my brain to be functional yet. So forgive me if I scew this up!
MissP~ great news about the screenings. My hubs is a cancer survivor as well, so recheck time is always a little nervewracking. Now we have to watch the monkeys as well. Let me be among the first to welcome you to the fullblown Robsession. I personally don't understand how you resisted so long, but I just knew EclipseWard was going to be the conversion of those left and the death of us all!
Marielle you, too, sister. There is no such thing as maintaining perspective where Rob is concerned. He doesn't allow it! His just utter perfection saps even the strongest of wills.
I highly doubt that they will do what they did with New Moon and put a "fastforward to Edward" button, though, gods know I'd use it! LOL.

Alright, off to the fields and to plan our excursion this afternoon. TTYS!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hello Ladies!!!

I'm back!!! Eclipse on IMAX tomorrow. Hopefully!!! I really, really need another dose of Robward...

No time to reply to individual posts. Just want to greet my American sisters Happy 4th of July!!! Have a great weekend everyone. I'll see you all tomorrow...

:P :P
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Good morning girls!! It's a beautiful sunny day here in Wyoming, and I have to spend the majority of it working :(

Hubs is home!! He got back yesterday and I finally got a good nights sleep :) The kids will be home in about 2 weeks, and my life will get back to normal lol

Eclipse in IMAX~ I've actually seen it both times in our IMAX theater, and I have to say it is spectacular! The only thing I suggest is that you sit further back in the stadium. You can get a nasty headache if you sit too close, just because of the sheer size of the screen and trying to take it all in.

MissP~That is great news about your screening! I had a scare a few years back and thankfully they were non-cancerous, but I've been using the heavy sunblock since then.

Marielle~ That interview you posted was awesome! I love it when he said that during the taping of Bella/Jacob kisses he felt like he was being cheated on :)

Susie~ Hubs will be gone for 10 days? I hope you sleep better than I did while mine was out of town! Have a great time at the lake...we're all looking forward to more fanfics from you! :)

Ok I better get ready for work (yuck!) I'll pop back in later tonight!

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)