Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

fi_fi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Trying to be 100 places at once while, with a To Do List that never gets any shorter!

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by fi_fi »

Hi ladies,
Am getting ready to GO AND SEE ECLIPSE!! Was going to responds to posts before I left, but I fell asleep! :shock: will post later to let you know what I think. i CAN"T WAIT!!!!

(a very over excited) fi xx
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

Hey ladies just got back from watching eclipse for the 2nd time wow it is so amazing can't get over how amazing it was I cried loved it so much amazing amazing right gotta get ready for date night with my boyfreind

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by vampirelover109 »

Hey ladies just got back from watching eclipse for the 2nd time wow it is so amazing can't get over how amazing it was I cried loved it so much amazing amazing right gotta get ready for date night with my boyfreind

bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

:o :o gah ive now seen it twice and it was FREAKING AMMMMAAAAAAAZZZIIINNNNGGGGGG!!!! im off out in a couple of hours to see it again and then again tommorow!! :lol: eek it was everything i hoped for it to be although both times ive seen it everyone is totally team jacob :evil: there were barely any whimpers for edward, except for our sqeuals lol.
so yeah when i get back later ill be heading on over to the hh spoiler thread :D

carynyeah im trying to work out a way to just link my entire facebook album and maybe my mates album straight to here, she got an ace pic of kellan signing my book and laughing at the fact my voice had gone lol. im living at the cinema today essentially trying to see the film as much as poss before its taken out of the theatres for viewing at the end of the day tommorow until actual release on july 9th, soo ill have a try later to see what i can do. ps. you totally just slayed me with roblicious and robkowski.

jaclyn argghghhhhh me too i was sooo wide awake and keyed up with the post viewing excitement, of course it probably didn't help that i have robward staring right at me whilst i try to sleep lol. he he yeah i saw your fb comment i knew you guys would appreciate it :D

just read that rob interview, although one major mistake they said "now that kristen has to wear contacts in breaking dawn to transform her into a vampire" erm she already does wear contacts?! shes got blue eyes! lol unless theyve changed that in post production.
gah sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for my third eclipse viewing shall pop back laters to the spoiler thread!
whoop!
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Vickie~ yes, she wears contacts for Bella's brown eyes. But they are regular soft contacts. The ones the Cullens wear are specially made, hand-painted hard lenses that severely limit their vision and are really uncomfortable. I think that's what he's's talking about.

Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

good evening ladies, i'm giving in to tiredness again before 10pm. I'm definitely getting old. :-) was doing a bbq for 500 people tonight and i think the smoke from it is working along side my lack of sleep last night (through temper) and i'm ready to drop.
Most of my friends on facebook seem to have either seen eclipse or will be doing so this weekend and everyone seems to be so excited about it and most are saying they're going back again.
Anyway, i'm having difficulties keeping my eyes open so i'm off to bo bo's and i'll see you all in the morning x
take care

openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Evening all,

Just a quick check in...

Today I bought the movie companion :D I've not had a chance to read it yet (that's what I'm going to do after here!) but I've flicked through and the pictures are gorgeous!! It looks really really good :)

Marielle - I'm :lol: at the 490 days to save to the BD premiere... but is it really that long?? That's ages :(

Caryn - Hope the soccer games go well today! I'm sure your boys will love Eclipse! I think that it's really cool that your sons & your hubs both really like the saga!

Tammy - Yay, I'm glad your hubs is back! It is always nice to get a decent nights sleep :)

Brienna - Aww, sorry you will only get to see the movie twice :( That's sucks a little :(

Mel - Wow, a bbq for 500 people?? That's millions!! :lol:

I am defo going to go tomorrow night. I will totally feel bad for it on Monday morning tho (I can't sleep in for my new job!!), but I'm sure it will be totally worth it!! Once I see it again, I will make a decent post on the spoiler thread. I wish I could take a notebook or something to write down all the stuff I want to say to you guys about it!!

Well I'm off to read the companion, and also check out a few mags that I got today with interviews with the cast. I'm not sure if they are any good yet (I assume it will be old stuff...) but I will let you's know if I find any good info!

I will leave you with this Eclipse image (oh my!!)

Catch you all later!!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

GO HOLLAND!

Vicky/AnnMarie, the London premiere sounds amazing! I’m so glad you were able to go and meet so many of the cast. Thanks for being the Halfway House on the ground there!

Susie, SO SO SO funny about Twilight in the Supreme Court nomination hearings. I think Twilight saturation is nearly complete. Has there been anything about the Obamas and Twilight? Their daughters seem like the right age. I know you won’t read this till you get back but I hope your weekend at the lake is fun!

MissP congratulations on losing your Robginity <wonders what took her so long but better late than never>

Jaclyn, I know everything will go great on your big first day!

Love the interview
marielle! Nothing like falling head over heels to make a person feel a little old-fashioned about love ♥♥♥ So excited to see Rob as a Daddy (In WFE too! I’m glad they’re filming that part!)

Tammy
, yay for your husband being home!

Fi Fi
, enjoying all your newly-discovering-amazing-pics-of-Rob enthusiasm. Just for you
A few
of my
favorite
things
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hey ladies of the Halfway House! You are going to come up for a shiny new thread in a day or so, and I would love your thoughts on a new thread name. I know you went with the Summer house last summer. Do you want a Cabana or Resort this summer? Let me know and I will pass the word when it comes time to post a new thread. :D
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

I vote to be the Summer House again, seeing as how that movie is finally being released!