Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 5

Post by newtonscricket »

HOORAY FOR HOLLAND!!!!!!! Congratulations to Brienna and Marielle! Rob is really really happy for you! He can't stop smiling!

Great story Susie! So true to life (except sadly, the part about Rob passing by). Why do playground water fountains never work?

Hey guess what? An unexploded WWII mortar was discovered this morning by a guy doing yard work in the street intersecting mine. Houses evacuated (not mine though), news helicopters buzzing around. The bomb squad couldn't come right away because they were already responding to an unattended package at a post office. That's a few more explosives than this town gets in the course of the average day.
ShoTheCat
Settled in Forks

Post by ShoTheCat »

hiya, I´m Sho and I´m twenty.
and yay for Holland, I hope our team will win tomorrow and we´ll see them play against Holland on sunday^^
ImageImage
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Hi all !

Ok I'm finally absolutely done w/ exam. It didn't go well though, I don't think I'll make it through ! I'll have the result the 13th. So in 7 days.

Hi Sho , who's your team ? Spain or Germany ? Welcome to Rob's Halfway House ! Your banner is really beautiful

Fi ~ Don't worry about memory fail ! Since your still new, I don't think you could know what the exam was for ! I'm hoping to start med school in October, but I have to pass the exam first ! :)

Susie ~ Hi Susie ! Welcome back ! Glad your weekend was fun !

Deb ~OMG congraaaatz ! That's soo freaking awesome ! I'm so jealous LOL :D

Marielle & Brienna ~ Wooh congratz to the dutchies ! That's great they're playing the final !! I hope they win ;)

Tammy ~ Love the new banner !

I'm sorry for all the things I missed, but I'm so tired ! :) Night night !!

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Welcome to all the newbies over here. Here is you welcome gift. Ny name is Desiree I haven't been on here much because I took a summer class at the local college. But I will be on here more often in 3 weeks.

Ok girls I have a question for you. I can't remember what scene Rob like in Eclipse. Does anyone remember what it was? I remember Taylor's was the tent scene and quite a few was the fight scene. Rob looked absolutely luscious in Eclipse. I can not wait for it to come out on dvd.

Deb~Congratulations for all the hard work you did. Are you in the UK right now?

Susie~You are still writing Rob fan fics? Love it. Also yes I do know the cost for organic fruits and veggies I use to buy it all the time. Not now though I have to budget for my Twilight addiction somewhere :lol: . Really I am not joking. Laundry it never goes away does it.

Vicki~ I loved looking at your premier pictures on fb. I liked how they made a meadow scene.

Annmarie~Have a great time with your bf.

Sho~I like your banner.

MissP~Your fan fic is on my list of reads. I wait though until they are finished. How many chapters do you think you are going to write?

TammyAZ~ I would love for you to make me a new banner.Mine needs to be updated badly.

EDIT: Shauni~ Glad you are done with exams. I am sure you did fine. You always do.

That is all for now.
Last edited by Edwards Ragazza on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Welcome all new members of HH, sorry it took so long to get around to that. :(
Well Youtube is again censoring my songs but EVERYONE MUST HEAR AND SEE THIS My Sex is a Killer a gift to you don't know when I will be doing that again, hope you don't explode. :lol:

Also when I get out of the hospital NT will be neverthink-sayit.com
Everyone is welcome to check us out and we do have so Many pics not just the ones I post so don't pass that by either.
And anyone who would like your fanfic posted on NT please let Susie know and she will post it over there. or I can. Thanks :D

Well I will be back soon I have to get cleaning. 8-)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Diane this is the first I read that you were in the Hospital. I hope you are all right.
Banner by TammyAZ
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Desiree Yes tomorrow and I am happy and really don't want to go I really have been spending too much time at hospitals and doctors offices to last me a life time. This is to find out about my falls. So its good to know . Haven't seen you much on NT hope I see you soon
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Diane~Haven't been on NT or here much. School has taken over my social life. However I just was on there and watched an amazing video from Leah. It helped with my Eclipse withdrawals Thank you very much.
Banner by TammyAZ
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Locking Thread! Please look for the new thread, Rob's Summer House #6. :D

Link to the new thread is here.