1) Gianna wants to be a member of the Volturi, knowing full well what they do. What is your opinion of her?
She wants to drink from the fountain of youth. Simple as that. Can't really blame her?
2) Edward has a break through with his thirst. How did you feel this will impact their future?
I think that it will continue to worsen his ability to resist.
3) There was a stark contrast between the celebration outside and the reality of the nightmare. How did this impact your view of the vampire world?
The vampire world is incredibly elusive. It made me fear other worlds we might not know...
4) Have you ever been reunited with a lost love. Were your actions cautious at first?
I have, and they were the most cautious and hyperconscious they've ever been. I often think about if I had never seen him.
5) Alice wants a Porsche 911 Turbo (Yellow). Does this car fit her personality? Why or why not?
Of course. It's bright and playful. Fast and thrilling. Alice needs all of those qualities in a car.
6) Do you forgive Rosalie for telling Edward about Bella without all the facts verified?
Nope. Of course Rosalie is going to tell Edward. She might've been going off of a hunch, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't act upon her instincts.