What's Your OCD?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JasperH
Wandering Through Town

Re: What's Your OCD?

Post by JasperH »

-nothing on my plate of food can touch
-my books must stay beautiful
-my home phone must always be on the charger when not in use
-i must flat iron my hair left side first
-i must crack my knuckles before i play each song on Guitar Hero or Rock Band
-i must wear something yellow at least once a week
-my right leg must be crossed over my left
-i must eat a full to the brim bowl of cereal every morning not matter when i wake up
-i must turn on my computer as soon as i walk through the door
Team Jasper!
Happiness is not a fish you can catch
Elyse
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Elyse »

My dvds have to be in alphabetical order
No one else is allowed to use my pillow or blanket
I'm a freak when it comes to bubble wrap, every bubble must be popped
And I eat M&Ms one color at a time
ImageImageImage
Valentina
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Valentina »

My DVDs are in alphabetical order, and my books are alphabetical by genre.
I hate it when people chew with their mouths open.
I don't like when people eat near me. I hate the sound that chewing makes, that wet kind of noise.
I have an inability to doodle because my drawings need to be thought out and I can't draw with no idea of where its going.
Each of my school subjects has a different binder and the notebooks and binders are colour-coordinated. As are my highlighted notes (pink for definitions, blue for conclusions, yellow for statistics or figures, etc).
Everything has to be parallel or at right angles.
I follow my morning routine very strictly, right down to what order I wash my body parts.
None of my food can touch on my plate.
I don't eat blue food.
I brush my teeth for the duration of the song "Breaking Dishes" by Rihanna, cuz its long enough that my teeth feel clean but my gums don't bleed.
When a friend borrows my books, I give them to him or her in a plastic bag and I have rules... they must wear gloves while reading the book, they cannot eat or drink anything while reading the book, cannot read it in the bathtub, must use a bookmark (no dogears), and they must use two hands while reading it (so the spine doesn't crack).
I keep my books from the library in piles according to when they are due and whether or not I have read them yet.
Despite all this, my room still has clothes all over the floor. XP But I never sleep in shirts with screenprinting cuz the design cracks and gets all stretched out.
My clock is nine minutes fast so I can press the snooze button and still get up on time, and also then I am never late for something if I am in my room.

I actually have OCD (with medication and everything), so this is just an inkling of my obsessive-compulsive habits XP
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

omg. people reeaally do have some random OCDs.

i don't have many. only that i MUST hit the snooze button 2 times on a weekday, and i go to the bus stop at EXACTLY 7:59 according to my mums clock on schooldays. And i always sleep/lie in till 8:15 on Sunday. (I cant sleep more than an hour past when i usually wake up! is that bad?)
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
Valentina
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Valentina »

^ It just means you have a routine and that your sleep cycle is just that-- a cycle. I used to be like that but my medication makes me so tired that I sleep a lot. I always have a two or three hour nap after school and I sleep for twelve hours on Friday night/Saturday.
AliceC
Learning to Love Green

Post by AliceC »

Elyse wrote:My dvds have to be in alphabetical order
No one else is allowed to use my pillow or blanket
I'm a freak when it comes to bubble wrap, every bubble must be popped
And I eat M&Ms one color at a time
LOL that is all me,
except the pillow thing.

LOL.

If a movie comes out at the cinema,
I MUST see it on the first day or else I will not go.

You. Are. Not. Leaving. Me. - Ian O'Shea
Landiana
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i have to eat jelly babies one colour at a time

i have obsessive cullen disoder (but then, i think most people here do as well)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

My OCDs are that I have to keep my books in perfect conidtion too.
And when people call themselves fat when they really aren't and when people can't clean up after themselves.

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
Landiana
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

when people say that they are fat when they arent it totally bugs me!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

Hahahahahaha, these OCDs made me laugh so much! :lol: I was here with a bun case full of sprinkles at my mouth, about to eat them when I burst out laughing and the sprinkles flew out of the bun case with the gasp of my laugh and landed all over the Keyboard and now their all stuck between the keys...! :? :lol:

hahaha, Ok I'll tell you mine now---
-When I open a package or box or carton, any kind of container I must put it back to the way it was before I opened it..., the exact way it was , with the product still inside, so I can open it again later
-My phone has to have a full battery always!
-If I've just been chewing something and can't continue chewing it coz I broke it or something, I just immediately chew something new or else I'll feel empty and odd, this can only be stopped then If I eat something..., I'm not a fan of gum.., its not strong enough!
-This I guess you could call more of a paranoia but well I think James Dean is stalking me...., with his name...! Its really freaking me out, his name is following me..! I first heard it, during the summer, it was the morning and I turned on the radio and I heard the song '5 years time for'- Noah and the Whale, for the first time, now theres a line in that ''I no longer feel i have to be James Dean...'', now the song was played a terrible lot on the rayjoe and I was like who the heck is James Dean? Then his name appeared in my French book, and so i asked, my friend was a bit freaked but told me anyway,...........
Dammit, I can't continue!! I have to go! Argh!! I will finish my James Dean tale!
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen