Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by vampyre_princess »

So are we gonna start on continuing Nessie and Jake's story?
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
katieb1229
Wandering Through Town

Post by katieb1229 »

Yea, bella and jake are best with jake being Bella's future Mother-In-Law.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

May I start? I shall take that as a yes. Thank you! *drumroll* (hehe...)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I watch Renesmee carefully. She is climbing trees, her hair getting caught in numerous branches and leaves.

"Nessie?" I call. "Are you sure that's safe?" She is so little...

She laughs. Her small face, which looks maybe twenty now, crinkled up. "Silly Jacob. You know I'm strong enough. I'm six," Nessie adds proudly, with as much dignity as she can muster.

I shake my head. "Renesmee, if you fall and your mother gets mad at you, it's all your fault!" She laughs again, almost at the top now. I sigh. I can barely see her once tiny form, now big. Her growth was slowing, but she still look bigger every day. Like I looked, according to Bella. Nessie sits down on a tree branch. I sit down on the warm grass, too. I look around for some flowers. The next thing I know, I see a shadow flying past me and landing on another tree. I glance up at Nessie--wait, where is she?

"Nessie? Renesmee Carlie Cullen, if you don't get down here right now..." I trail off, heart pounding in my chest. Did she fall? Is she ok? Where the--

Warm hands over my eyes stop my frantic worrying. I saw me, head whipping around frantically. Apologies colour the vision. I spin around and give Renesmee a hug, lifting her off her feet. I bury my face in her hair.

"It's ok, Nessie. It's ok..." She hugs me back, and my heart swelled with love. "Let's go home now, okay?" I tell her. She obediently turns around to let me shift.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

is it ok?

~h. f. e. l.
Last edited by willowtree on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
bellabonany
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bellabonany »

It's great! Are you going to continue in Jake's viewpoint, or are you going to switch to Renesmee's?
Team Bella all the way!! ;D
Romeo, Mr.Darcy, Heathcliff, Lysander and Demetrius... Who needs them when you can have the epitome of perfection and your own personal sun?
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

It's good? You think so? Yaaaaaaay! :D

Hm, no idea... Depends on what happens next. :lol: Anyone is welcome to continue it, if you'd like.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
bellabonany
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by bellabonany »

I wouldn't know how to continue it! I'm writing a paper for my school, so my inspiration's gone out the window. And, yes, it really is great!! :)
Team Bella all the way!! ;D
Romeo, Mr.Darcy, Heathcliff, Lysander and Demetrius... Who needs them when you can have the epitome of perfection and your own personal sun?
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I got this lil' sis (:

((Oh! And if Nessie's technically 6, then that means she's almost fully grown - remember, 7 years of growth? - so she's physically 20 or so... Just thought I'd clarify since you wanna go with six))

Uhm, you wanna re-write that?? I'll give you a while to answer, I have a plot swirling around in my head if not... :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

I editeded it. Better now? and you can take over with your plot, seeing as I have none.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Awesome sissy! Very nice (: Alrighty then...let's see... (Erm, this might be long? I'll set it up for you, you can play with it :D)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I ran beside Jacob, perfectly at ease. He was my protector, my love, my friend.

I glanced at him and saw that he was watching me from the corner of his eye. My eyes narrowed, he was so protective.

A sudden grin flashed across my face and then dissapeared as my face set and I flew through the trees, leaving him to catch up.

I got to the cottage first and could hear the whisper quiet movements of my parents inside.

Jacob finally caught up and I chuckled under my breath, covering it with a cough.

"Nessie," his voice came from behind a tree. "You do know that I let you win, right?"

I rolled my eyes as he took my hand and pulled me into the house.

"Nessie!" Came my mother's relieved voice and before I could wonder what she was worrying about her arms were around me.

"Mamma...mo- MOM! What's wrong?" I pulled out of Mom's arms gently and held her at arms length, my thoughts accentuating my worry.

I could feel my Jacob trembling behind me and knew he wouldn't be able to handle the suspense much longer.

My father sighed and pulled Mamma from my arms and held her under his arm. "Alice saw..."

He trailed off, sighing a little. "She saw Jane paying us a visit..."

"What??" I spluttered. "WHY??"

((:D Hee hee, ok, like it so far? I have yet to figure out why Jane is visiting... Reaaalllyyy sorry, but I have to go to bed, school tomorrow!!!! You could just leave it and I'll edit tomorrow, or you could kick around some ideas :D))

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

I froze. My hand automatically went to Momma's cheek, as it always did when words couldn't come. Confusion and fright coloured my thoughts.

"I know, Nessie, I know..." Momma sighed. She ran her hand through her hair. I saw her eyes were dark golden, and there were shadows.

"Dad? Do... do you know why?" I asked, my voice wavering. He shook his head, golden hair falling onto his forehead.

I closed my eyes. Jake was there immediately. For once I was glad of his protectiveness. I turned and rested my head on his chest, his warm, big, arms encircling me. "Why?" I whispered. "Why would Jane come? In one week it's my birthday, then it's Momma's. Does she know that?"

"I think she does, Renesmee," Dad told me gently. I felt some tears leak out.

((Gotta go. I got a scene with Jake and Nessie aaall planned out. 8-) ))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)