1. Do you think Edward is really jealous or is he just concerned that the wolves are dangerous?
i think it is a mixture of both... maybe shifting more towards the jealousy side... after all hes only human... sort of.
and of course he can read jacobs thoughts. not being able to read bellas and how she feels about him. that must have been a very very frustating time.
2. Why do you think Bella is so insistent on seeing Jacob? Is it guilt or could it be something more?
i think in her head it is guilt. as jacob does play on it. but bella i feel doesnt really know herself that well.
3. Why do you think Alice is not bothered by Bella’s outrage at being held hostage?
bella is prone to over reaction. and she knows bella will always forgive her for almost anything. and always uses that to her advantage. after all alice cant remember being human, she only has her ideas of what it is. so she probably things bella is being utterly redictulous, but shopping will make everything better
4. If you were Alice, would you have done what she did in exchange for the car?
hmmm. knowing if i didnt agree to it edward would have probably gone to some other extreme, like building an anti werewolf proof dungeon with lazer beams and 108 heat seaking missles, probably. and since i would be doing it any way to stop edward driving bella away,why dont get my 911 out of it as well? after all its a long wait till christmas
5. If you were Bella, would you be angry about the bed? Why?
i think i would be more embarrassed than angry. though i'd probably be that embarrassed it would even come across as anger even to me. this big ornate object sitting there blantently. expensive. when you have strick rules about your physical relationship. besides its a gift. a sneaky gift as there would only be one person in the house who could use it. and we all know reactions on gifts