What's Your OCD?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: What's Your OCD?

Post by Edwards Wheels »

If I see a plug socket without a plug in, yet the switch is on I almost have a nervous breakdown :? :lol:

I'm forever taking detours to switch them off, (especially at work) and everyone finds it hysterical that it bothers me so much

by TillyWhitlock » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:04 am

I have multiple OCD moments. If I'm not paying attention to a song and then halfway through I realize it's like one of my favorites, I have to restart it. And every time I get interrupted I have to restart it. I've done this at least 7 times with Never Think when I first got the Soundtrack

:lol: I so do this too. I can be singing away with the music, but once I realise I was on auto pilot with it I have to restart the song or possibly the album :oops: :?
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

marielle wrote:oh....
My OCD is more like an Obsessive Cullen Disorder...
I have to have at least something twilight with me everywhere I go...book, fanfic anything to read...

my "normal" OCD's...
I don't really have many...
- I always put on the tv...even when I'm in a different roon the tv has to go on..I just can't stand the silence...
- I always have to start the day with music...(metal music)...or I won't get through my morning head...
- when cooking I have to wash my hand every ten second and I get really angry if the towel isn't next to me...
Lol the Cullen Disorder sounds like I have it too! I'm always thinking of Twilight related things too! I'll hear a name or someone will say something and I find a way to make it relate to Twilight! I seen on tv this guy's name was Pat Robertson and I automatically thought Rob Pattinson lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Edwards Wheels wrote:If I see a plug socket without a plug in, yet the switch is on I almost have a nervous breakdown :? :lol:

I'm forever taking detours to switch them off, (especially at work) and everyone finds it hysterical that it bothers me so much

I have multiple OCD moments. If I'm not paying attention to a song and then halfway through I realize it's like one of my favorites, I have to restart it. And every time I get interrupted I have to restart it. I've done this at least 7 times with Never Think when I first got the Soundtrack

:lol: I so do this too. I can be singing away with the music, but once I realise I was on auto pilot with it I have to restart the song or possibly the album :oops: :?
my god. ..................... that's a bit like me. no lie.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

roo-roo91 wrote:
Edwards Wheels wrote:

Yeah, that's me! I can be singing along, or reading, then I realize what song it is and have to restart it. Sometimes I'm a couple of songs ahead then I realize I skipped the song, so I have to listen to aaaaaall them again. :lol:

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Edwards Wheels

Post by Edwards Wheels »

i have loads of these things but they're escaping my mind now :lol:

i guess we're all unique or freaks whichever way you prefer to look at it :lol:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

willowtree wrote:
roo-roo91 wrote:
Edwards Wheels wrote:

Yeah, that's me! I can be singing along, or reading, then I realize what song it is and have to restart it. Sometimes I'm a couple of songs ahead then I realize I skipped the song, so I have to listen to aaaaaall them again. :lol:
XD. i love when people do that. but i think my pokemon ocd is the one that's the funniest.
i yelled at someone for calling a raichu a pikachu.
x3
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

I just want to thank all of ya'll for making me feel so much better! :D I have so many OCD tendancies that i couldn't possibly list them all. My sister is severely OCD...she is disabled because of her disorder and takes medication just to be able to function in daily life. My OCD's include things like:
--I count when I am applying my deodorant. It's always 40 swipes under each arm! NO KIDDING!
--I wash all of my glasses/cups out with water before I drink after them.
--If someone takes a drink out of my drink or eats off of my plate, I throw it away.
--And, we won't even discuss PUBLIC RESTROOMS, PUBLIC POOLS, OR HOT TUBS! :shock:
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

When people leave lights on, i have a mental meltdown!
I absolutely have to wipe down my laptop screen when I turn it on or else I'd constantly look for smudges and if I find too many I'd ger seriously irritated. Lol. The same goes for my glasses 8-)
missp wrote:
--And, we won't even discuss PUBLIC RESTROOMS, PUBLIC POOLS, OR HOT TUBS! :shock:
I'm totally with you on the public spots! ESPECIALLY the bathroom! Just thinking about them makes me frown! =(
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
Lioness Rampant

Post by Lioness Rampant »

FIngerprints... On my laptop, on my phone, on my camera screen, on my iPod... My God- I'm getting an iTouch and I might have a meltdown...
Scratches don't bother me too badly... but smudgy, greasy fingerprints! *shudders*

Oh, and the microwave door... My dad has a nasty habit of leaving it WIDE open.... and if he's just melting something- he leaves the numbers uncleared on the screen!!!! ARGH!
ColormeBSG
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

When the desks at school are crooked it bugs me so bad!! I will go around the whole room fixing the rows of desks lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^