Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Switzerland--The Team Bella Thread

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Ok so here goes. I have no idea why Jane is visiting the Cullens... she has no reason to.... but you did something with her being fully grown...do you have a plan? If you dont.... we could always just make Jane not part of the Volturi... we could make her ... *GASP* I just had a major idea!!!

Ok so you know how for our last story we mixed Jazz & Alice with some of L.J's stuff...? What about Zoey?? We could use her in this story!!! I love it! How about you??

Ok, so (wow I say ok a lot...) here's my idea... Zoey is a friend of Nessie's from when she was 4 years old which means she looked maybe 12? But the Cullens were getting very obvious what with Nessie growing so much and all...

So they had to move and leave Zoey behind. Nessie can't be seen by Zoey because Zoey's human! And she doesn't & can't know about the Cullens...

So this is why she's coming to visit! She wants to celebrate Nessie's 16th birthday with her, which is how old she should look 4 years later, but she actually looks about 25!!!!

What do you think? If you don't like it or you did have an idea for the plot we could go with that and save this for later... whaddiya think?

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Uhm, I thinkin' it might be better to keep this all Twilight, just in case someone wants to join in. I think Jake and Nessie and popular.

Although we can make up a person.))

After I had recovered and wiped away nervous and worried tears, Jake led me away from Momma and Dad. "Nessie... do you remember that promise ring I gave you? On your first Christmas?" he asked softly.

I gave him a look. "Of course, Jakey." I held out my left hand and let my ring show. I always put it on, same with my locket. Silly Jacob didn't know.

He took my hand and looked at my ring long and carefully.

"Let's run," I said suddenly. My tolerance for silly things was low. I needed to do something, too. after hearing about Jane...

"Okay," Jake said. I turned for him to shift, but he grabbed my shoulders and put me on his back. I settled my head in his hair and inhaled his scent. It still stung a bit, but after years of tolerance, it was fine. He had a nice, woody smell to go with his nice, woody looks. I liked his long hair; it tickled my cheek and made me laugh. It had been years since he'd given me a piggy back.

We had run in peace for a while, me almost falling asleep. The rhythm and Jacob's familiarity was so comforting. I felt Jake take off my ring and look it over. I snuggled into his back, only sparing a momentary frown about my feelings about it being taken off. My eyelids were drooping when suddenly Jacob talked.

"Do you know what a Quilute promise ring means, Renesmee?" he asked.

"You never call me Renesmee," I said, worrying over him for a moment, still half asleep.

"Nessie. Do you know what it means?" Jake demanded.

I frowned, thinking. "Not... really... why, Jakey?"

Jacob stopped suddenly and swung me off his back. "Jacob... what's wrong?" He has this expression of his face... I hugged him tight. Despite how I was so old now, he still had a couple of inches on me. He bear-hugged me. I nestled my head on his shoulder. He was my Jacob.

"Nessie..." Jake began. I pulled back to look at him, brow furrowed. His face was pained.

"Jacob, my Jacob... calm down and spit it out. Please, before I go mad," I told him gently. He smiled a bit. I grinned at him, eyebrows raised. "Go, Jakey. Spill it."

"A promise ring means... That you'll stay with that person... forever," Jacob looked at me again.

"Oh, okay," I said, relieved. "If that's all, can I have my ring back? It's pretty."

Jake stared at me. "What?" I asked, feeling self-conscious. I raised my hands to try to fix my hair. "What, Jakey?"

"You're... okay with that? you're... fine? You know you can't date, or, or, anything!" he threw up his hands.

"Yes, I'm okay with that. You're my Jake, silly. Now, can I please have my ring back?" I demanded, holding out my hand expectantly.

"But..." he protested.

I held up a hand a centimeter from his face. "All right," he sighed. I held it to his face, showing all the moments of him I could remember, starting with the first time I saw him. Even I felt overwhelmed by the love I was showing him.

"Okay... okay..." Jake said, voice gruff. I smiled triumphantly and grabbed my ring. I put it my finger, smiled at it, and gave Jacob a bear hug.

((Good? bad? gotta tell me!))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

*sigh* I love it! Being me, I did see a few grammar errors, but besides my stupid brain being in stupid school mode... It was perfect Hanny... I'm so proud of my little sis!! ♥

Alright, so... we're not doing the new vampire thing... so what? We're making Jane non-Volturi? Uhm, I'll make her the old human friend coming to visit? Just uh... no new vamp thing? Hmm... lemme know...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sighed sleepily as Jacob ran home with me on his back again...

His fingers traced my ring and I was shocked all over again that he would ever think something like that.

That I would ever want anyone but him to be with me. I let my hand rest on his neck.

I showed him pictures of my parents, Uncle Jazz & Auntie Alice, Uncle Emmett and Auntie Rose, Grampa & Gramma.

And of us.

You and Me. Forever.

His breathing became rough and he stopped again, far enough away from the cottage that Daddy wouldn't hear us.

Jacob pulled me off his back and I stumbled just a little, a yawn pulling at the threads of my consciousness.

"Nessie...." he trailed off for a minute and then started back up, speaking faster this time. "I forgot to tell you back there, something important..."

"I... I love you Nessie, with all my heart and soul. I will always love you and I will always protect you. Always."

His skin looked darker somehow, as if he was blushing. I giggled sleepily.

"I love you too Jake, but why did you have to stop here? Can we go home? I'm sooo tired!" I reached toward him, expecting him to turn around, but instead...

He took my face into his hands and looked me in the eye intensely.

The way he looked at me made me feel like my legs wouldn't support me. He leaned in carefully, his lips meeting mine briefly.

Jake is kissing me! I'm kissing Jake!

That kiss sweetest, the gentlest, the most perfect kiss. It made me feel like there was a nest of butterflies in my stomach. Like I was flying high off the ground. Like I would never be the same.

He pulled away to look at me before kissing my forehead. "Thank you," he whispered, his warm breath brushing across my face.

I didn't say anything this time. I didn't think I could. I just smiled and took his hand, walking the rest of the way to the cottage.

I opened the door to find Momma and Daddy standing there, as still as only a vampire could be.

And the expressions on their faces said something that made me feel scared to death. We had been close enough after all.

((Omigosh, I love Jake & Nessie!! :D Ykno... I think we could just go on like this, exploring Jake & Nessie's relationship without ever having any other conflict than the ones they have to work through as a couple and never get tired of it! *sigh* :D))

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((That would be easier. We could say Jane changed her mind. I'd be fine with that!

Oops. Well, I caught myself saying things like "maked" instead of "made". I need sleep. O:) ))

"Jacob Black," Momma said furiously.

"Renesmee Carlie Cullen," Daddy added, in the same tone. Uh-oh.

"Bella, Edward," Jake began pleadingly, the same time I said "Momma, Daddy!" Jake paused, and I took advantage of that.

"Daddy, Momma, I'm six now, I look older than you, and I'm mature. Do you think I would make this mistake without thinking it over? I have thought, Daddy. I've thought lots, Momma!" When tears started flowing from my frustration, I put a hand to each of their faces. I showed my love for Jacob, my love for them, and how much I was sure of this.

"Renesmee--" my father began.

"Daddy," I interrupted. "You knew this was going to happen. He's Jakey, my Jakey, and will always be."

Momma frowned. "She has a point, Edward. We did know this was coming. Ever since I first met saw Jake after I had Nessie."

I let my hands drop, looking at Daddy. "Bella! How can you--how--" Momma got that look of concentration on her face she always got when she was lifting her shield so Dad could see her thoughts.

"Edward, I love Nessie, so much, and you know I wouldn't do anything to her," Jake pleaded. I grabbed his hand again.

"Please, Momma, Daddy," I agreed. My dad sighed, closed his eyes, and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Please?" I asked.

"Fine. Just--ugh." I was so happy I gave him a huge hug. He smiled, I could tell, and hugged back. I was almost as tall as him now. I hugged Momma too. She was a tiny bit shorter than me.

"You're too tall," she grumbled. I grinned.

"Now, I'm tired," I yawned, pulling away. I kissed my parents on the cheek and led Jacob to my room.

"Night, Jakey," I said, hesitated, and kissed him. It still felt as good and as right as it did the first time. I kissed him on the cheek and crawled under my covers. I saw Jake smile before I was out.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Awesome :D :D))

The sun peeked through my curtains and I smiled slightly as I slowly woke up.

I stretched my long arms, my eyes fluttering open. I padded into the kitchen where Momma was making eggs.

I scowled. Apparently today would be a human food day. Gag.

"I heard that," came Daddy's voice from behind me. I groaned silently. "Nessie, you know you need a balance. You can't always have vampire food, you are half human after all."

"And whose fault is that?" I asked, turning to grin at him. He rolled his eyes and went to give Momma a kiss.

It was so weird to have parents who still looked like teenagers...especially when you didn't.

I gulped down the breakfast, trying not to make it too obvious how yucky it was, and rushed out the door.

Jake was waiting for me. Of course. I only hesitated for a minute before pecking him on the lips.

"What are we doing today Jakey?" I asked as I slid my hand into his.

"How about...hiking," he replied, grinning from ear to ear. I could hear Daddy laughing inside the house and Momma's voice.

What's so funny?

I looked at Jake with a million questions in my eyes.

"Whoa, hold on there, you'll see! It's supposed to be a surprise!"

I'd forgotten that I was holding his hand and I giggled somewhat childhishly.

He made a spinning motion with his hand and I turned back seconds later to large, horse-like russet wolf.

I took two steps back and launched myself onto his back, my fingers clutching his fur, soft and rough at the same time.

He barked a laugh and I let my love for him pour into his head from mine.

He shot forward, almost flying.

((Let's see if you know where I'm taking this! :D))

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((Only a bit. The meadow, you mean?

Psh, don't tell me I'm good, you're better, Fatsicles.))

We--Jake--ran for a moment. "Where are you taking me, Jacob?" I asked. He shook his head. "Jacob Black..." he rumbled a laugh and moved his head towards me to rub against my chin. I pouted. "Jakey..." I whined. He shook his head one more.

((You go on now.))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Bingo! And nahh, I think your parts sound more like nessie... my writing style is soo boring haha :D))

I groaned a little and I could tell that it bothered Jake. Of course it did. I smiled a little evily.

I sped up and a few seconds later stopped. I sighed. My excitement and suspense flowed into him. Finally, I said.

I jumped off and walked a little ways ahead. I could feel a trembling in the air behind me and soon felt warm arms go around my waist.

I turned around intending to kiss him, but got distracted. He didn't have a shirt on.

I felt a flash of heat scorch my face. It wasn't like I hadn't seen Jake without a shirt on before, but this was different.

We were different.

"What?" he asked, his eyebrows crinkling, throwing his dark eyes into shadows.

"Nothing," I mumbled, wrapping my arms around him and hiding my face in his chest.

He trembled a little, but then chuckled once. "We can't hike like this, you know."

I let go of him but kept his hand. I stuck my tongue out at him and asked, "Where exactly are we hiking to?"

He just shook his head again. "Just trust me, you'll love it." Of course I trusted him. Of course.

We hiked through a dense forest, glowing bright, emerald green. I stared into the distance, wondering again where he could possibly be taking me.

"Calm down Ness! I'm not taking just leading you on a wild goose chase..."

"Good thing too," I retorted, "Geese just aren't very tasty."

He laughed and my face automatically broke into a smile. His happiness triggered plain and simple ecstacy in my heart.

He staggered a bit under the weight of my happiness, our hands still laced together, and it took him a minute to regain his steady pace.

I was about to laugh at him when he pointed ahead of us. "Look Nessie."

I squinted slightly and soon saw exactly what he meant. My hand slid out of his and I walked into the clearing ahead of him.

It was perfectly round, sprinkled with wildflowers. There were trees sorrounding the clearing and diffuse sunlight pouring in from above.

"How did you find this place?" I asked, the awe and shock evident in my voice.

"Before you were born, Bella & I spent our afternoons looking for this place, though I didn't know why. Your mom told you, right?"

I nodded, tears glistening at the edges of my eyes. Momma had told me about when Daddy left her on one of our girls' nights out.

I shuddered at just the thought of Momma and Daddy not being together.

"Hey, are you ok?" Jake rubbed my arms soothingly before squishing me in the warmth of his big arms.

I sighed. "Fine, I'm fine. This place is beautiful Jakey!"

"Just like you," he whispered.

I leaned away from him slightly and tilted my neck to kiss him lightly and was about to lean away when Jake's hand braided into my hair.

HIs arms locked around my waist, pulling me in closer.

My arms slid up over his chest and around his neck. My skin became flushed and it felt as if I was burning up, but it wasn't an unpleasant feeling.

My heart soared and my eyes fluttered open when he leaned away. His eyes smiled almost as brightly as his mouth did.

((OK, I just wanted that in there haha... you are free to whatever you want Hanny... conversation, or more exploring.... :D))

willowtree

Post by willowtree »

((Boring? Hah. Silly girl.)

After a few moments in total bliss, I ran away and plopped down on the ground. I lay down more carefully, eyeing the wildflowers. I picked a couple and deftly made them into crown.

"Jakey! C'mere!" I laughed.

"What?" he asked suspiciously. I jumped up and placed the crown on his head before he could object. I sat back a moment to look at him. His slightly long hair was blowing in the breeze. I looked down for a moment and had to tug my eyes away from his chest. I giggled and the big, macho Jacob with a flower wreath in his hair. his eyes were practically out of his sockets, he was trying to look up so hard.

"Silly Jake. It looks nice on you. Don't touch!" I cried, my hand extended as he started to reach up to grab it. You have to keep it on for a day, otay?" I said, purposefully acting like a kid to get what I wanted. It worked. "Now," I continued, grabbing his hand and tugging it, "I think we should look at the clouds. They're so pretty... who knew groups of moisture could look like pillows?" I sighed. Jake laughed at me again. I pulled him down, using my vampiric half to do it.

"Oof, Nessie!" Jake protested, though he laughed. i snuggled up to him as we watched the clouds. I wish we could stay like this forever.

"Time for lunch," Jake said.

"Huh?" I muttered, and wiped my eyes, yawning. "Did I fall asleep?"

"Yes. Again," he added. I glared at the joke. "Sorry--" he began, immediately.

"Shh. Help me up. You're comfy, you know that?" I added. I felt Jake's laugh rumble through me as he helped me up. I stretched, and looked up. "You're not tall anymore, either," and to make a point, I kissed him without going on my tippy-toes or him leaning down. "See?" I beamed.

"Let's go home, silly," Jake shook his head, though I noticed with some satisfaction he looked a little dazed. Suddenly, I remembered.

"Human food," I complained.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Well I don't think there's anyone sillier than my lil sis when she's complimenting me! I must say though, I envy your youth haha.... Life looks so fun from your POV! :D))

Jake's rumbling laughter echoed in my ears as I walked through the cottage door. Jake gave me a goodbye kiss before grabbing the doorknob.

"Later Bells! You too bloodsucker!" He grinned at me before shutting the door. I heard him phase and listened to the sound of his running until it faded into the distance.

"That Jacob," Momma said, laughing. "Oh sorry."

I had to wait until my heart stopped trying to escape from my chest to laugh at her silly expression. Momma grinned and pulled me in for a hug.

"You smell like wet dog," she said, laughing some more before letting go, her hands combing through my hair before stepping back.

It was past my butt now, but I didn't think I could bear a haircut again.

"Ready for dinner girls?" Daddy asked, kissing both Momma and me on the cheek before heading for the door.

"We're going to grampa's? Yay!" I squeeled. I ran out the door and heard Momma and Daddy following close behind.

I heard uncle Emmett before I jumped the river.

"Hey Nessie! Come help me!" I sped up as I heard sounds of a struggle and sure enough found my two favorite uncles wrestling.

I laughed at my silly vampires, they seemed younger than me sometimes! Especially Uncle Emm!

I glanced at my parents and could tell that Daddy was itching to wrestle too.

I beat him to it though. I took my spot next to Uncle Emmett, facing uncle Jazz and smiling evilly.

"Two against one? Hardly fair Nessie!" Uncle Jazz said, his eyes narrowing. "You must let me know if it gets to difficult for you...."

It was uncle Jazz's turn to grin evilly as he sprang at me. I heard the rest of my family coming out to watch as I swung into action.

((HAve fun with that one m'dear! I'm off to bed :D))

Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello Team Bella!!
You are invited to come and join Team Alice at the APPC thread for an Eclipse After Party this weekend. Come and play with us as we celebrate the movie! Bring a date from the movie, and dress in Red Carpet finery!

Here is your Formal Invitation!