Tamora Pierce Novels

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Tamora Pierce Novels

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

No she was writing an original trilogy that she never posted just talked about sometimes. I think it involved rogue faeries (and not the tinkerbell kind either) i was really excited when she announced it had been accepted by a publishing company but never gave her adoring fans any information on how to get ahold of it, so I don't know what's up with that.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

No, nothing new. It says she's looking for a publisher.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

oh hmm. I'm rereading Two Weeks in Carthak. It is not for the innocent. It is rated M and there are dream lemons, but if you aren't shocked by such things and think you can handle living inside Numair's head I suggest you read it too...oh wait I've already suggested it like four times.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Sorry for being not here, vacation, so no internet. *makes face*

LOVE your banner.

I will, once i get back. I feel like reading Numair/Daine fluff right now. I'll do that after reporting to the lex...

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
blasphemous_contessa

Just got Tortall and Other Lands the anthology of short stories. They're all Tamora Pierce's so the ones like "A Dragon's Tale" and "Student of Ostriches" are on there as well as ones that weren't published ino ther anthologies before
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Is that widely available or did you order is specially? And is it good?

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
blasphemous_contessa

I got it at my tiny local independent small town bookstore. It's also available on amazon.com so you should be able to get it easily.

It's really good I like it. There's two stories about the tree on the other side of the world from Wolf-Speaker. You know the one that becomes a man after Numair turns the other guy into an apple tree? There's a couple of modern day ones in it, too.
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

That's awesome! I'll see if I can find it somewhere. :D

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)