"Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: "Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

I stayed up a night waiting for my friends in Tailand to show up via MSN messenger. They just now grace me with their presence.

I would like human Seth, too. But if wolf Seth is all I'll ge, well it's definitely better than nothing!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I agree, human would be better... He can't talk and be all adorable in his wolfy form... he can be adorable but not the talking haha :D

Oh I see... well that sucks :/ I just woke up and had some breakfast so I'm gearing and ready to go! :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Where do you live? If you are in the US then it's not the night...-thoughtful*

But wolfy Seth won't DO anything. But if we can hear his thoughts then it's okay. But if it is like in Eclipse -shakes head*
Yeah! He can be very adorable but without talking :lol:
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

pc16!!

I don't necessarily need someon who can talk to me. I need someone who can just be there and listen. Actions can speak louder than words. If they can show even the smallest amount of care, I'm happy. I'm constantly alone when it comes to my problems, but I felt plenty better when my dog kept me company while I cried on the cold floor. It nudged me a bit, and then just laid down right next to me and stayed there until I stopped. It was a small act, but for me that was enough. That's why, for me, as long as wolf Seth shows that he cares, even in the smallest of ways, I'll be happy and content, that's all I need. A friend. It doesn't matter if they can talk or express words or not, as long as they're there for me.
Last edited by SunnySummerSunshine on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Yes, I live in the US (Ohio) :D Right now it's afternoon :D

Well in BD, he would be protecting the Cullens, so Edward can hear his thoughts... and uh, I think they might let us hear their thoughts, because that's where most of the drama takes place... I wonder....

Wow Sunny, that's pretty profound. And I agree, actions definitely speak louder than words. And Seth's being there to protect the Cullens speaks louder than anything else. And also he'll be human sometimes, while he's with the Cullens when Bella's cold & such? I think it might be okay :D

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Nice to know :D

Yeah, you are right. They can't ignore the drama!!! So if we can't see Boo boo, we can hear him! :D

I agree about the actions too. The fact that he is there, protecting the Cullens instead of being home with his familiy... that says it all!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I just watched Eclipse again, and man do I looovvveee Seth!!! He's the newest, the smartest, funniest.... :D :D

Alrighty my fellow bodyguards! We need a new quesstttiooonnnn!!!!

Must keep this place on topic for Nicholle!!

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Ugh! I wanna see it too but my friend is always busy!!!!!! I'm jealous, Fat :cry:

So let's find a q.....-thoughtful*

What do you think is Seth's type of girl? I dunno.. I'm out of qs lol
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Hello people! I am back! And I have just watched Eclipse. :D It was good... though I could do with more Sethy-ness. I see that our thread is at least alive, and people have not abandoned Seth. :D Thanks you all!!

Hmmm... I also have another question... How do you think the ACTUAL Seth would react if he knew we had a thread devoted to him?... ((Shhh.... I've yet to tell him. :D ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
19nomad90
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by 19nomad90 »

Oooh I like that question :D

I think he'd feel surprised, because I imagine he's a very modest and sweet person :D

But I think he'd also be very flattered and I'm sure he'd love to read the stuff we right about him, you know the declarations of undying love and opinions about everything from his idea of a perfect date to what his bedroom looks like :lol:

I know I wish there had been more human Seth in Eclipse! Hopefully he gets a lot more camera time in Breaking Dawn :D though I may have to be restrained in my seat if they add in the scene where Bella accidentally attacks him! Poor Seth!

Favourite werewolf? Sorry Jake, I'm TEAM SETH all the way!!