Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

@Shai: Um, Shai? I DID make up my own character.

And I KNOW Sam's a jerk, that's kinda the reason I want him. First, I'm gonna make my OC put him in his place and teach him a lesson :twisted: ,then, I'm gonna make my OC FIX him. Although I don't like him, I believe people, if influenced properly, can change. Emily, though nice, did not have that influence to humble him. So, enters Sunny!

Hmmmm, personally, I agree with Shai that Jake should be rid of every connection to Bella. She really doesn't deserve him in her life, and therefore Nessie shouldn't be in here, but that's my personal opinion.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

*Sunny's POV*

I was running errands for my mother and father all over the place today. My mother needed to drop somethings off and then get some more stuff in Port Angeles for her little accessory shop. I was allowed to only bring my wallet and my music, but I did NOT feeling like going all over the place alone. So I decided to drag Mae and Johanna along. Mae was complaining that she needed a new book, so hopefully she'll agree to accompany me on my little journey.

I headed towards Sam Uley's house, the place where he and his 'friends' hung out. Johanna suddenly started dating Paul and Mae, Seth. It was so quick that I was curious, but never butted in. As far as I know, they look a their boyfriends like they found what they've been looking for all their lives, a bit scary at the speed, but hey, they're happy.

After I reached Sam Uley's house, I loudly knocked on the door and waited for an answer, hoping that Johanna and Mae were there. A few moments later the door opened to reveal a built and shirtless Sam Uley. He looked me up and down a bit, which got me a bit angry. I was a pale face on the rez, nobody wanted to associate with me, Johanna hung out with me because she didn't like the thought of me being all alone and Mae followed her. My only two friends. I decided to stare straight at Sam's face and waited for him to look me in the eye, and when he did, for some reason he stiffened. He stared at me like I was the most valuable gem the earth could ever produce, and I felt like he was gazing right into my soul. An oddly familiar feeling.

"Uh....Hello?" I tried my luck to see if I could get a reaction out of him. Nothing, he stood there frozen in place. So, I decided to ignore him and get on with my business. I really didn't like his presence, though I felt a bit strange, different, somehow.

"Johanna, Mae! You in there?"

"In here Sunny!" I heard Mae come forward bound toward the door and poked her head out from behind Sam's massive frame. "Did you need something?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah. First, I'm being sent off to Port Angeles to retrieve some supplies and I was wondering if you and Jo wanted to come with me? Second, I've got gifts for you sent by two very special boys." I replied with a small smile.

Mae squeeled and then called for Johanna to ge out to the car. As Johanna stepped out the door, she gave Sam, who was STILL staring at me like I'm Queen Elizabeth, a funny look, and then her eyes widened in surprise. She gasped and shouted to everyone that "Sam did it!!"

Aside from staring at me for solid five minutes or so, what on earth did he do?

There were collective shouts from inside the house but Johanna quickly grabbed my arm and dragged me off to the car. We got in, buckled our seatbelts, and I drove off towards Port Angeles.

"So Sunny, Where are those gifts you were talking about?"

"Your two gifts are in the small blue cloth bag. They're wrapped. I've already seen them. REally pretty, I have to say that your boy friends have good taste in present." Both Johanna and Mae blushed at my words and I couldn't hel but laugh at them. They were so cute.

"Well go on! Open them!" I told them and Esprit gave them me supporting bark.

I'm gonna stop there and let Hanny and Fat choose there own presents. And whoever writes next can take the liberty to tell Sunny of Sam's imprinting if you'd like.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Now I ish sad.
:cry:
I no wanna rp anymore.
-pouts-

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

You are really annoying. You drag Hanny and Fat everywhere and I'm still out of the picture? :Cry: :cry:

Sunny~ I know haha I wrote it when you said that you can be Sam :lol:
YES! I love you for hating Sam! There are 2 charecters that I hate the most- Rosalie and SAM! Sunny needs to teach him a lesson and I will watch happily! Tyler can help if you want...
Yay!!!!!!! No Bella- No bitterness. :D
Sam imprinted on Sunny? Where is Emiliy?

Chels~ Why don't you want to RP?

I sat quietly in the living room of Sam's house while the other guys laughed at some dirty joke that Jerad said. Mea and Hohanna ,that were already part of the pack social events, just rooled their eyes. I didn't really pay attention. Everyone always used the word "brother" here, but me. I didn't see what was the point. We have the same destany, we are all doomed, let's not a big thing out of it. I've never really felt so open and free with them. They didn't feel like brothers, just like a thing you were forced on.

Suddenly there was a nock on the door. Sam went quickly to open it, maybe it was Embry returning from his shift. But there was a girl's voice that said "Uh....Hello?". I concentrated on the voice but came up with blank. It was probably one of the new girls on the rez.

"Johanna, Mae! You in there?" the voice said.

"In here, Sunny", Mea yelled. Mea got up from the floor toward the girl. Johanna did the same after kissing Paul gently. I'm already getting tired of the whole lovey dovey thing. "Did you need something?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah. First, I'm being sent off to Port Angeles to retrieve some supplies and I was wondering if you and Jo wanted to come with me? Second, I've got gifts for you sent by two very special boys." I heard her reply. She seemed to try to blend in but she had a hard time doing it. I still couldn't think of the name.

"Sam did it!".Johanna yelled from the entry of the house. I had no idea what was she talking about. I leaned forward, excpetently. I was so corious now.

After a few minutes of awkard silence in the room while waiting for Sam, he walked quietly in. The look on his face was so obvious. I've seen it already on Seth's and Paul's faces. It was clear and it gave me hope. Unbelivably strong hope.

Some of the guys ran of to hug him and some just murmered a few things. The house was shaking with joy. It was a happy day for all of us. Maybe now Sam would loosen up a bit, I chuckeled. like THAT would ever happen...I still sat there and I saw Ookami seating silently too. She was just as new as I was and was still uncomftrable with the whole wolfy thing,not like I was. It seemed to right.

Sam's face gave me so much hope. I couldn't think of anything else but that. But the chance to be free from my own misery.
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Whose annoying?
I don't wanna rp cause I don't have anyone.
:cry:

SunnySummerSunshine

Well, Fat was allowed to get rid Rachel so Paul could imprint on her, so I thought, since I want a character to teach Sam how to be a better man, and Emily's not really doing that job, Emily's out of the picture and I'll show 'em how to be the women in the relationship! :twisted:

(Just need to figure out how now.)

And sorry Shai, but Sunny doesn't know of the wolves yet so your OC won't be hanging out with Sunny for a while. Maybe when the wolf's out of the bag. XD
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

All right, puppies. We're bringing the laptop so (hopefully) I can get a post on Quil at night.

Na, dear, stop complaining. People are auto-piloting me.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I opened my present from Seth, and squealed. "Look!" I yelled, holding up a book. "Looooooooook!" I hugged it close, and noticed a bump in it. I opened the book and saw some earrings with carvings of wolves on them. I immediately took out my earrings and put them in. I opened my book, too, and dug in.

Johanna opened hers and got _________. I managed a glance up to smile approvingly at her.

"Oh, thanks Sunny, by the way. I appreciate it. I really need to get to Port Angeles!" I added, grinning at her. I reached over from the back seat to squeeze her shoulder.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gotta go, my dear puppies (Quils in Training). See you tomorrow night.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Chels: I'm going to make Dexter be Embry. You can have him! Unless you don't want him. :( )

(Shai! Hello, I'm Emma or Emmie as you say. I work as a vet assistant at an animal clinic. Oh...the coincidence! :lol: ill try making things less cheesy. She'll take a little more wooing since she's occupied with her attraction towards Quil. )

Everyone started piling into Sam's house. I stopped walking. How would it look for me to just walk in there uninvited? The ocean breeze blew wisps of my hair in my face, a curtain of chocolate hugging my cheek. I took a seat on top of an overgrown log and stared into the fireplace. The timber was burnt, chipped off from the previous ignition. I turned my head to face Sam Uley's cabin. They would have to come out sometime. I smiled.

SunnySummerSunshine

*Sunny's POV*

"Haha. Your welcome, Mae. Although you should go and thank your two special boyfriends rather than me, I'm just the delivery girl. Speaking of which, let's get this shopping over with!" I told the two passengers.

And after that, me and the girls pretty much walked all the streets of Port Angeles. I refused to get anywhere near the entrances of any shop that had clothes, shoes, bags, cosmetics,or jewelry in it, knowing I would be turned into the life-sized Sunny Barbie. I followed Mae into bookstores and Johanna into the stores of her interest. I also stopped by a few stores to pick up my moms supplies so she can make the accessories in her shop. The only thing we really got ot of the trip besides from cramps and aches were just a few books, movies, small trinkets, and some food, including for Esprit.

We then piled into the car and drove back to La Push. Mae chatting about her new books and small trinkets, Johanna commented on some, while I jumped into the conversation any moment it didn't revolve around fashion. I've been told I have a good sense of fashion, I just don't see the point of getting so worked up about it.

I asked the girls where they wanted to be dropped off, and they told me to go back to Sam's. Can't say I was happy with that arrangement, but I'm not gonna trouble the few friends I actually have. I parked in front of Sam's house and turned off the car. While Mae and Johanna raced into the house to greet and thank their boyfriends for the gifts I went to my trunk and got out a basket of food my mother told me to give to Sam. What the women see's in him I will never know. I've never paid attention to rumors, but it's just the way he ACTS. He truly carries his composure like he owns the place and he can do what he want. I remember there was this one time he told me to go away while he taunted poor Embry. And when I wouldn't listen he kept trying to order me around. I maybe loving, but I had my mid set on hating this guy, and I'm doing a pretty good job.

I brought the basket, which was huge by the way, into the house filled with very attractive, shirtless men, some I recognized and some I didn't. I scanned the livving room where everyone gathered and my eyes landed on Mae and Seth, I have truly never seen a cuter couple. Johanna and Paul, I dare say I never thought I'd see the day Paul settled with one girl, but by the looks of it I didn't have to worry about Johanna at all. Then.....Sam. While his eyes visibly lit up when I entered the house, I surpressed the groan that threatened to escape my throat. He walked up to me and smiled, where as I just looked right passed him to observe Paul and Johanna.

"Hi there, I'm Sam" The heck! He doesn't even remember me! What a jerk face!!

"Yes, we've met before." I replied dryly.

"We have?" He looked truly puzzled, and I was truly annoyed with him.

"Yes. Well, my mother said that you people are constantly on food shortages. And since she loves Mae and Johanna and they now hang out with you, she decided to contribute some food. Here." I thrusted the basket into his hands and then swiftly turned around towards the door. I had to get of of this place. But then a very, VERY warm hand grabbed my arm and turned me around. I came face to face with a very distraught look Sam Uley.

"Wait a sec. I don't know your name yet. Would you like to stay for th food? Ummm.....Or maybe I can drop you off."

"No thank you, I'm to simply drop off my friends and the food. And," I yanked my arm out of his grasp "I don't feel like staying any longer. Mae! Joha! I'mleaving, enjoy the food!" And with that I walked out the front door towards my car. I was about to open the door when Sam grabbed me again.

What is with this guy!?

"You can't go alone." He stated, his face hard as stone.

"Why?" I asked back with my eyebrows rose.

"Because it's dangerous." "I'm not going into the forest, Mr. Uley." "Let me take you home." "No. I want absolutely nothing to do with you." "I'm telling you, you can't leave!" "WATCH ME, YOU CONTROL FREAK!!!" And with that, I swiftly slid into my car, started it, and drived of in fury.

Who the hell does he think he is!?!?!?

A bit harsh, but that's how I think a clueless person would react to his bossyness, especially when Sam acts like he owns her.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Nice job Sunny! You're really good! xD

Aw Chels, we want you here!!! I would have imprinted on you if I was a wolf haha :D Oh and she meant that SUnny was annoying haha :D

I watched as Sunny stormed out of the house. Poor Sam, he was only human. Sort of. He had no idea what he had gotten himself into with that girl.

She would definitely set him straight. How strange, three imprints in a day??

I shook the thoughts out of my mind and turned back to my Paul.

"Thank you for my necklace," I said, tracing the silver pendant of a wolf howling at the moon. It hung a little lower than my mother's necklace, but they fit together perfectly.

As if this was meant to be. I smiled lovingly at my man and he put his arm around me, hiding his face in my hair.

"It looks beautiful on you. I knew it would," he said chuckling. "What wouldn't?"

I giggled slightly and snuggled closer to him before I remembered where I was.

I glanced up to see everyone else, one particular stare increasingly annoyed, in the room staring at either Paul & I or Mae & Seth.

I exchanged a glance with Mae and we both stood up pretty quickly.

"Uh, we have to go. It's getting pretty late," I said, while Mae tried to pull her hand free of Seth's.

I started to leave, but Paul grabbed a hold of my waist. I groaned silently.

"Don't go babe," he said, whining while he nuzzled my neck. I flash of heat scorched across my face and I shivered.

"I have to, I can't stay here! You don't want Leah to come looking for me, do you?" He still wouldn't let go.

I sighed and turned around to kiss him for a long minute. When he was most distracted, I skipped out of his arms, laughing my head off.

I grabbed Mae from Seth on the way out and we ran all the way home.

LOve you Hanny! Hurry back to us! ;)

And thanks Bug-a-boo! (that's you Shai xD) And my fanfics are HEERRE!!!!
Oh I see, when'd you guys come up with this??
And well all imprinted wolves are! You will be too! xD

Well I'm off to a sleepover so this is the last place I'm posting tonight, try not to miss me too much! I'll be back tomorrow afternoon, love all of y'all!!!! ♥♥♥ (:

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
SunnySummerSunshine

Wait!!! FAT!!!

I thank you for the compliment, but what do you mean I'm annoying!? What did i do!? Who thinks I'm annoying!?!?! T^T

*cries*