Randomness #2

Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Randomness #2

Post by Nena »

This is a completely random thread. Anything goes. That being said it will be completely deleted and restarted every 100 pages. So If you say something you want to save, you better put it in a PM, and not here.

This thread can be anything, tell us a funny thing that happened to you, a grumpy thing that happened to you, just talk about your day, whats on your mind, what you saw on TV...What ever. This is for things you want to say, but don't nessasarily need a whole topic for.

Just remember at the end of 100 pages it will be deleted and the thread will start anew.

Happy posting everyone!

Someone send me a PM when you get to 100 pages.
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Randomness #2

Post by Elizabeth »

First one on a new thread, yay! Ah, I love new thread smell!

I'm nervous about talking to someone I've admired from a distance. I've never talked to him and I rarely see him. I'm trying to think of a good way to break the ice. This has been on my mind for days.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

so are you ever in a close proximaty with this person...close enough to where a conversation would seem natural?
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Not exactly. He works next door occassionally. He works as an EMT, but there is more than one location, I'm assuming he's primarily at the other location, not the one next door because I've only seen him a few times, and I also recognize his car. Even in the few instances I've seen his vehicle, no one is ever outside. A natural convesation seems very unlikely.
Team Edward:
Because...
waiting tobe dazzled

He works as an EMT? Thats simple, when you see his car in the parking lot go and pass out in front of it!
No seriously though, you could somehow park next to him and mention something about his car..not the best advice I know but I'm single for a reason I guess lol.
Valentina
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Valentina »

What about being honest? Sometime when you see him (and he's not busy saving someone's life, obviously), just go up to him and say "Hey, I'm Elizabeth. I've seen you around but I haven't gotten a chance to introduce myself."
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

I wish I did have a chance to see him! "If" seems to be more the problem. I never know when he'll be next door and even if I see his car in the parking lot, how am I supposed to talk to him if he's not outside? The EMTs are never out there. Hmm hmm hmm.
Team Edward:
Because...
waiting tobe dazzled

What about going next door and asking about him..at least then you might be able to find out his name and when he was to be there.
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Wouldn't I look like a stalker? I mentioned this briefly in the dating thread before and most posters thought I should wait. But what do I wait for?
Shortly after seeing his car last, I left him a post-it note. I feel so dumb. It was a brief note. I mentioned how I liked his Red Sox license plate, and I told him what car I drove and left my name. Very simple- I didn't want the note to fall into the wrong hands if it contained any personal information, so I left that stuff out. I even parked next to him. I didn't get a response back- this happened almost two weeks ago- but it's been weighing on my mind the last couple days. I'm really worried I'll step into stalker territory by doing anything else.
Team Edward:
Because...
waiting tobe dazzled

My opinion is as long as your not following his car home then your firmly on the opposite side of the stalker line. I comend you for having enough nerve to leave the post it, I'm a bit of a chicken so :oops: Well do you have a friend who could do it...when all else fails, send in the friend. You never know, maybe he was to shy to respond or something could have happend to the note.