Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Oh man, so when he shifts, all the wolves hear his deepest fantasy about Quil! :lol: )

The sound of a pin being dropped could probably be heard right about now. At first, no one said a word...nobody dared to from the look on Sam's face. But it was growing quiet...a little too quiet for a room filled with so much testosterone.

Embry hesitated, first opening his mouth to say something and then shutting it again.

"...everything alright, bro?" He said, barely audible.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Dex~ haha excatly :D
I've always wanted to know what happens to a gay werewolf when he imprints. My theory is that because it is supossed to be to pass the gene, he has to imprint on a girl. So the sexuality don't matter. So when he imprints on Clove he is straight :lol: I watch wayyyyyyyy to much TV :lol:
You are supossed to be Embry, right?

Sam didn't answer. Everybody stayed quiet, waiting for him to start talking. I looked around and I saw concerned faces every where I looked. I saw Paul opening his mouth to say something but I couldn't hear a sound.

The room was too quiet. I felt like I need to say something, anything. But I couldn't open my mouth. Couldn't even make my thoughts into words.

I heard Embry ask the same question again and of course there was no answer. Sam's face were whiter then ever and his expression was blank. He stared at nothing and he stood there, frozen next to the door.

Suddenly Sam collapsed. I had no idea what is going on. Everybody were moving or yelling or calling someone for help. It was a total cheos.

_____________________________________________________________________________-
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Oh joy, my imprintee is a gay guy. :p and its bitter sweet, working as a vet assistant. On one hand, you get to be with animals the entire day...but on the other that also means you have to be there for the bad times, like when the owner has to put a dog down or you have to scoop the poopies! :( )

(Shai, a telekinetic is someone who can move things with their mind. )

(Yeah, basically, Clove is pretty hung up on Quil. She'll barely realize what's happened for some time. :lol: )

I stared down at the sand for a moment, drinking in the sound of the waves caressing the rocks bordering the ocean before I heard some commotion coming from Sam Uley's house. I pursed my lips. Hushed murmuring that was loud enough to be more than just a hush? Was Paul getting rough with another one of them again? That wouldn't be surprising. I smirked.

I felt around for a stick with my mind until I felt the rough bark brush my fingertips. Slowly, I traced into the sand, trying to supress a clever smile. The letters continued to form, even when I had let go of the stick entirely. I blushed. I already knew what it would say.

SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

Shai! Your compliments are making me blush!

Remember, my soul reason for taking Sam is not to torture him, but to teach him alesson and make him a better man!!

And I thought Chels wanted Embry, or did I make a mistake?

*Sunny's POV*

I drove home in absolute fury. Freakin' Sam! It's like his controling attitude sky-rocketed after he created that little 'gang' of his! I parked my car into my driveway and then let Esprit out of the car, which he immediately dashed for the house. I noticed that my dad's car wasn't in the drive way. I sighed in frustration, getting all of my mom's and dad's stuff and then I walked into the house to see a note on the house phone saying that my parents had went to Seattle for the night. So they just basically tried to get rid of me so thay can have me time together? Couldn't they just tell me so I could've arranged a sleep over or something?

After dropping the stuff I walked over to fill Esprit's bowl with dog food and was about to walk into the kitchen to get some food for myself when suddenly Embry bursted through my door look frantic. He saw me frozen in my spot and ran over to me. He grabbed my arm and then proceeded to drag me out the door towards the direction I just came from; Sam's cabin.

"Hold on! Embry, Why on earth did you decide to intrude my home and then proceed to drag me out of it? Where in all of La Push are we going?"

"Something's wrong with Sam! The rest of us suck at first aid and your house was closest so I came to get you to come help Sam. He just fainted!"

That man is truly an accursed being, I can't seem to get him out of my life. Why does fate hate me? But as much as I don't want anything to do with him, my loving side is refusing to let me abandon him when he's in need.

We continued running until we reached the cabin. I pushed my way through the crowd of giants until I got to Sam's bedroom where he was practically laying there dead. I checked his pulse and was glad that it was strong. I asked for a cloth and some cold water and then continued to nurse Sam. I have a feeling that getting rid of Sam Uley in my life is gonna be hard. Oh joy.

After a few hours of waiting for Prince Charming to awake from his slumber, I removed myself from next to his bed to the couch. Everybody else had gone home because it was getting late. I sent a text to my parents saying that I'll be over at a friends house. Dang. When I asked for a sleep over this was definitely not what I expected. Tyler had been kind enough, despite his complaints, to go get Esprit and his food for me. I should prbably hangout with that boy a bit more, he's constantly so sad it's heart breaking.

I heard Sam begin to wake up and decided to go check on him. He was sitting on his bed and immediately looked up at me when I walked in to the room and said "Your here..."

"Yes, Embry went to get me to be your personal nurse when you decided to faint. What happened? See a spider?"

"No, stress just got to me."

"Really? I would have thought that with that commanding personality of your you would have ordered everyone around you do everything for you and do as you please." At this he glared at me.

"What commanding personality?" "What, you ask? Let's see, you walk around like you own the place, the moment someone doesn't do something the way you like things you try to order them to do it differently, you use that large frame of yours to scare people to do what you want, thinking everyone will listen to you, your as stiff and boring as a log, and you show absolutely NO compassion towards anything or anyone. Well Mr. Uley, news flash, I don't do well with orders from people I deem underserving, and you certainly fit that category. Now that you are well, I'll be taking my dog and leave."

"Wait! Please, give me your name this time!" He said as he stood up nd followed me out of the room. "You know me! You tried to ORDER me to stay away from my friends the first day I got here!" I turned to shout at him, but all he did was stare into my eyes, again. "Your eyes....they're gold." "Thank you for pointing out the obvious, Mr. Uley-" "Sam." "Alright, fine, Sam. Now, does that little encouter ring any bells?" "No..." he looked so hurt y heart actually gave a small clech, a small one though. "Too bad then. Go ask someone. I'm friends with almost everyone in your house except for you, Leah, and I'm not sure about Tyler. Good night sir." And then I ran out of the house for th second time that night, Esprit's leash with him on it in my right hand and his stuff on the left. I didn't want him stopping me again.
_________________________________________________________________________________

I always write so long! Can whoever that writes next write about Sam and Leah fighting about the imprint? Because, obviously, Sunny doesn't know about it yet and I want the argument to be an excse for Leah to approach Sunny.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Gotta make this quick, gotta make it quick!! Two minutes! Stupid puppies Na with all your posting.))

I stretched along my bed, day dreaming. About who, you ask? Silly question. After about two minutes of that, I grew bored and picked up the book Seth had given me. It even smelled like lavender, my favourite. I pressed it to my chest and inhaled deeply. Despite it trying to smell like lavender, it still ended smelling like Seth. Which was fine with me.

((Gotta go.))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

Embry sat on the couch in Sam Uley's living room, trying his best to give the two some privacy but it was pretty hard to block out the sound of Sunny shouting from the other room. He wouldn't be surprised if the entire reservation had heard it. And just like that, Sunny stormed into the living room and out the door all over again before Embry could do so much as stand up to ask how things had gone.

He felt like a dog with it's tail between it's legs. Everyone else had left already but he stayed behind as a order from Sam. Embry put one foot in front of the other and ebbed toward the room. This was the last thing he wanted to be doing. Embry hadn't imprinted, so he didn't exactly know the feeling. But that didn't mean it made things any easier when it came to picking up his brothers' spirits.

He stood by the frame of the door and waited for Sam to speak. There was a long silence, as if niether could find the right words to sum up everything that had just happened.

"Leah's pretty beat up about it." He said finally and all Embry could do was nod in understanding.

SunnySummerSunshine

Than you for menioning Leah, Dex!

Now I just need someone to write the argument.

By the way, has anyone talked to Chels about wether she wants embry to imprint on her or not?

If not, then we can give Paige a shot. (That rhymed. lol)
Last edited by SunnySummerSunshine on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Good job, Nan. About the rhyming. ;)

Hey Dex! :D
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I yawned, and before I knew it, fell asleep with my book on my face. At least it smelled good.

I am walking in the forest, admiring the flowers and taking notes. I notice something in the trees as I am looking up... Now I am Kate de Vries, discovering the cloud cats with Matt. I climb down from the tree and run into the forest, only for it to meld into the La Push forest. I see Sam and Leah, shouting. How odd, I think groggily. I shrug.

"...how could you? Imprint?!?" I hear Leah holler.

"I'm sorry, it's... control!" Sam replies, trying to be diplomatical. I can't hear all of it.

Now Seth is beside me, and all is forgotten.

I woke up to see words in front of me. Words? I wondered. I lifted them up and saw a book. Oh, right... I sighed. I smiled and stretched. Another day...

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SunnySummerSunshine

Hmmm. Is that a prophetic dream? Like you dream about it and then it comes true?

And why are you calling me "Nan" Hanny?
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Kinda prophetic. Maybe it's her sub-conscious.
'Cause your name is Sinanan. that's it, right? and 'cause it's pretty, and I love it, I use a nickname from it. so you're Nan. Kinda like Shai is Na.

*dances around* I'm so tired, I'm so hyper! I'm so hyper, I'm so tired!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)