At the moment, I have eleven tattoos, and am planning the twelfth one.
- a turquoise cross above my heart
- a fuschia treble clef on my right arm (for my name)
- the Phantom of the Opera mask logo on the outside of my right ankle
- a rose piercing through a heart surrounded by music notes on the inside of the right ankle
- purple stars on my left ankle
- a fairy on the back left leg (that one really hurt, as it took three hours to do, with all the detailing)
- a black on the inside of my left wrist
- a blazing orange and yellow sun on my left shoulder blade
- a sleepy blue moon on my right shoulder blade
- my zodiac symbol, surrounded by stars at the base of my neck
- And the newest ink is a Twilight quote I have on my left shoulder (front side) "Without the dark, we'd never see the stars". My inkslinger chose the script style and a different shade of blue for each line (marine blue, turquoise, and baby blue)
The other ink I have planned will be placed on my right shoulder, more than likely a "celestial" phrase to balance out the new tattoo, and then I want to get stars inked over my shoulder blades to make it a complete "tattoo shawl".
I'll post pictures in the next few days.
Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.