Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Big Bad Wolf--Team Quil

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Thank you darlin' :D

Embry is currently at Sam's place, comforting him :D

I think it's time for us girls to hang out eh?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I knocked on Ookami's door, already having dragged Mae, Sunny & Cassie from their lonely places.

She opened the door with a slightly confused look.

"Ookami! Come with us, we're all meeting the guys at the beach!" I said happily. I hadn't really met Ookami yet, but I'd seen her around.

She nodded and went back in to get her things.

All of us walked to First Beach, chatting and laughing the entire way.

As soon as we were in sight of the beach and the boys, I split off with an apologetic smile.

"I'm just gonna say hi to Paul," I said, blushing a bit. I don't think I fooled anyone, but I saw Mae split off as well.

On the beach were Tyler, Embry, Sam, Seth, Jared, Jacob & Paul along with us girls.

I wondered where Clove and Quil were, but then decided they would show up eventually...

I skipped up behind Paul, covering his eyes with my hands.

He chuckled a little and then pretended to be utterly serious. "Hmm, there seems to be a hot chick behind me. Maybe... Clove?"

I humphed a little and smacked him on the arm. He spun around at once and buried me in his arms. "Just kidding."

I smiled and kissed his neck before wiggling away from him. "Catch me if you can!"

I ran from him, knowing he would let me win for a while, giggling the entire way.

I stopped for a second in front of the water. He was only a little ways behind me, but I knew he was running slowly on purpose.

I slipped off my t-shirt and shorts and dove in the water in my new bathing suit. I heard a gasp behind me before I hit the water and smiled in satisfaction.

I felt him dive in behind me and he caught up with me soon enough.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There, everything's easier now, isn't it? :D

Hey Emma! Come join us!!!!

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

(K then I'll have her come in now)
Ookami got off her plane, walking over to the luggage rack she picked her stuff up. She had been traveling to visit her homeland of Tokyo, Japan. It had been a nice visit, but she was glad to be back in America.
She walked out of the airport, her luggage rolling behind her. She hailed a cab, waiting for one to stop. After a moment one stopped, she slipped in her stuff, then got in.
The driver turned around and ogled at her for a moment.
People did that often, probably because of her hair.
A silent 2 hour drive later she arrived at her house. She paid the driver, whom helped her with her luggage,
She gave him a tip, then waved as he drove off. Rolling her suitcases into the house she went up stairs to put her stuff back in her room. It didn't take long.
She then went outside for a short walk. Stopping at the top of the hill, sitting under a tree. She looked around below her.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(And now Embry and Sam are magically at the beach! :lol: works for me! But this means that Quil's going to imprint if he goes...NOOOOO! :( very well...)

"Hey." Quil said softly. He was looking at me again. "What do you say we go to First Beach? I was supposed to meet the guys there anyway but I can't just leave you here...besides, staring at an unburning fireplace is pretty depressing." He laughed, offering a hand.

I took it without thinking and he hoisted me off the log as if I was a mere toothpick and set me on my feet. His skin was scorching compared to my own and I almost didn't want to let go. Quil stared at our still conjoined hands with a hint of a smile and I reluctantly dropped my hand.

"Clove, clove, clove." He said, shaking his head as he led the way down to First Beach.

The logs in the campsite began to rumble behind us as I did my best to conceal how I felt. Quil didn't know I was a telekinetic. Nobody did except my mom and now my dad since we moved here. Sometimes I even forgot it myself but it would just show up on it's own whenever I got upset or overexcited. I just didn't think it would really help things if I threw in the fact that I could move...or remove things rather with my mind.

"Hurry up, slowpoke!" Quil's voice called from a distance and I realized I was still in the clearing.

(Haha aww! Thanks for thinking Clove is hot! *e-blush* :lol: )

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

I already wrote and now I saw that my OC is on the beach. Darn! I need to edit a bit. I'm continuing without Ookami or what happened here. I have my own dramas :lol:

If Leah and Sam were together still why is she bitter? Well, now she needs to be bitter though -hanny nod*

Emmie~ haha that is what happens when you want another guy instead of Ty :D But he'll imprint on you soon enough, don't worry. :lol:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that sounds SOOOO sad :cry:
Oh, so I know what it is (:
why does your OC know about Quil and imprinting if she is not part of the group?

Sunny~ I need to find you a nickname...
You desrve the compliments that are making you blush =]
Ok but torture him along the way ;}
Yay! You got Tyler in :D
haha he should have said: yes, I saw a spider :lol:
You got him GOOOOOOOOD! -high fives*
Be friends with Tyler! Let's make them best friends? -puppy face*
Good job with the ryhming xD
There is a sentnce that explains the tire-hyper thing: Everything is the funniest after 2 am (rough translation). Because you are so tired that you can't really think straight and you laugh at everything and jump around and what not.

Mo~ "Stupid puppies Na with all your posting". Wanna explain what I've done? :lol:
I know the feeling.. liek me now. Hyper and tired all at once -sigh*

Dex~ You ignored me )= That's not nice...

Piege~ I have no problem with that but Mo wants Bella in only so she can have Nessie. So the issue is about Nessie, got it?
It IS odd, but go get him. I'm waiting abit till I'm imprinting. Right now he is gay and loves Quil too :lol:
Quil has changed. He was already in the story. but start writing already =]
you can decied. That's the beauty of it (:
I know that theory but you can change it if you like. Yes we do! Be a wolf! Be a wolf!
This is NOT Embry! This is Tyler!!!! Tyler is gay! and Quil has changed already. How can you mistake Embry with my perfect charecter?And I love soap operas.

Fat~ Deal with what? :S
I'll read it! And I still need to read Kayla's...
Yes, he is. But only on my side and Sunny put him for 2 lines.

I was on the beach with the guys, not really participating in the converastion. I saw Paul and Joh get into the water and people started drifting toward their house, girlfriend/imprintee, running shift or Sam's house. I decided to leave too.

I walked slowly, in no rush. When I finally got home I went straight to the sofa. The house was empty, Collin was probably avoiding me again. Oh well, was my only thought. No deep thought there. The sofa was so comftrable and I was on the edge of sleep. I already saw Quil half naked waiting for me on the beach, when the phone rang. I waited for it to stop ringing, I wanted that dream so much.

The phone wouldn't stop ringing. I finally got up from the so comftrable sofa to pick the phone. If the Let's Not Bring Our Parentage Into This. won't stop ringing it must be important. Maybe there was another imprintee, maybe Embry. I wonder who it could be. I just wish it wasn't Quil.

"Hello", I said as I picked up the phone. "Hi, it's me, Collin". For once in the last few months he sounded depressed. He didn't sound like himself, at all. The person on the other end sounded mature, sad and his voice had an edge that I couldn't recognize. "Can you come get me? I'm near Seatle, I think", he added. "I think I'm going mad".

It has happened. I didn't need to hear the specifics. He was gone for a few days now but it was normal. Every time he wanted to avoide his whining brother and his depressing cloud that hung over the house constinantly he was at Derek's house or Mike's. I never worried about him. But apperntly this dissapearnce had nothing to do with me.

"I'm coming to get you", I said quickly and hung up the phone. Right now, I didn't care about my Dad, about Quil, about the imprinting, about Sam or about, I dunno, food. I ran out of the house the way I was, half naked, got into the car and drove as fast as the stupid old machine would let me.

Please include something about Collin's transformation if you continue here.
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

After a while she ended up on the beach.
She looked around then saw Embry.
She looked down. "Hi," she said looking down still.
"How are ya doin? I just got back from a visit to my family in Japan. I lived there when I was little. Moved to America when I was 18. Nice place." She blushed then raised her head a bit.

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Chels, how old is Ookami?

And pweeeees someone continue about Collin.
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

I could but I think I'll go for a bit. But I'll return....
Tonight.

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

But you said she becomes a werewolf or something. And she can't if she is actually from Japan.
Okaies :D But come back!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

No problemo Emma :D

Shai ~ My crazy nickname :lol: And okie dokes! :D

My head popped out of the water, a laugh bubbling out of my mouth.

I turned to see a fire blazing on the beach and I suddenly shivered.

Paul was by my side before I could blink. "Are you cold, babe?"

I started to shake my head, but then he fixed me with a stern look. I nodded sheepishly.

He laughed at my expression, and pulled me to shore, handing me my clothes.

I pulled them on, still shivering when his arms wrapped around me.

I snuggled closer to him, craving the warmth, and him too of course.

We were just settling around the fire when all the wolves' heads popped up at once, at attention.

I didn't know what was going on until my hand jumped to my throat, holding on to my mother's necklace. My hand must've brushed the necklace Paul had given me, because suddenly, I was no longer around the fire.

I couldn't think. Was I going crazy? Is this how it felt to go mad?

I tried uselessly to calm down, but the fear was getting to me.

I felt like I was going to explode. This anger, where had it come from?

I heard his voice in my head again, coming through the darkness of the streets I was walking through.

"Hey you! Where do you think you're goin?"

Those simple words had sent a frenzy through me,

Had blood pumping through my veins. I couldn't think straight.

And then, my anger reached a peak. I felt a feather of heat brush my spine, and I burst out of my body.

I landed on all fours, a growl slipping through my teeth.

The four guys - kids really - had run screaming.

And then I was screaming. My head felt stopped up. I felt lonely.

I felt as if I was coming up from under the water. I gasped for air and I felt hands on my face, brushing my hair back.

"Joha? Joha! JOHANNA! Are you ok? Hey, she's waking up. Joha, honey, talk to me!" Paul's frenzied voice pushed through the fog covering my eyes.

"Paul, we have to go!" Urged Seth, from behind him. All the other wolves had left. And I knew why.

"Collin," I said, my voice coming out raspy and breathless. "He needs you. Go."

"YOU need me," Paul growled.

I grabbed his face in my hands and looked him straight in the eye. "GO."

His jaw clenched but he nodded.

He shifted me so that my head was resting in Mae's lap and kissed me on the forehead before running behind Seth into the darkness.

I breathed deeply, trying to get a hold on myself. What was going on??

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

I'm too tired to answer so I'm just stopping by :D
Hello everybody!

haha Fat, I can deal with them but I don't get them :D
I need to find you a nickname too!