Randomness...The 13th

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Re: Randomness...The 13th

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Figured I'd post while I'm on.

Sam and Mary come down in a few days! I'm super.... nervous. actually. I'm excited, don't get me wrong, but I'm nervous too! Also, Chloe might be coming down one day too!

Random fact:I just got a new bed today, It's sooo wonderful!

A few days ago Mary had mentioned an indie music website that I haven't been on in FOREVER! And ever since then I've been going back to my Indie music roots. I've been obsessively listening to Hazy by Rosi Golan feat. William Fitzsimmons. I love William Fitzsimmons.

I dunno what else to say, I'm kinda flustered right now. and I need to cook. Sighhhhhh

anyway, later randomness!
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hmm, this thread is different and random and i like it!

I'm bored right now and what's better to do when your bored, than explore the lex?! So that's my reason for posting here. :)

No-one's posted here for a while... this thread is pretty dead, maybe we can get it alive again?

Hey! My name is Paige by the way. I'm from Australia.

Not much more to say. Did i mention i'm bored?
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

yes lets wake this thread UPPP!
lets get it started ha lets get it started in here!

man i went to a black eyed peas concert a coupe days, ohhh god it was sooo good.
best concert i've ever beeen to and i've been to a lot of concerts.

HI SHEL!

haha that was random, but it is on randomness so it s'ookay ;)

im going to go sleep with my new new moon pillow with edward and bella on it :) (my dad bought it for me)
gooodnight!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hey Maddy! I'm Paige. I introduced myself to you on the teen thread.
Ooo Black Eyed Peas!! That would of been pretty amazing :D

Hmm.. let's see
Random: I'm sorta-watching Ghost Whisper right now.. but don't ask me what the ep is about I don't have a clue!

Random: I thinking i'll paint my nails purple tomorrow.. or maybe red?

Random: Got meself a fabulous poster of Kellan Lutz today... so very HOT! can't wait to put it up..

Random: I lurve chocolate. And hot chocolate. And chocolate icecream. And chocolate cake. And I just love chocolate :D

Random: My pj's right now are pink with poka-dots

And that's enough random for one night.. until next time randomness!!
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hiya random

just saw EC, it was meh, but still the best one yet. I loved jaspers story, the Bella/Jacob kiss (no, not the first one, duh!) and then Charlie... :roll:
I didn't like the casting of the new Victoria (epic fail IMO), the proposal (how could they possibly make it more sleazy than the book?) and that silly little sissy-punch that supposedly broke Bella's hand.

What else? Nothing that I can think of.
bye random
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

hahahahahhahahaha that last post made me laugh, how they made the engagement more sleazy than the book xD

HI PAIGE!

im going to try to get on here more often!
i never get on the lex.
and randomness is very boring now :P
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

maddy<3twilight wrote:hahahahahhahahaha that last post made me laugh, how they made the engagement more sleazy than the book xD
It was so sugary sweet it gave me a toothache...

and no, I'm not very romantic :roll: I can do romantic things, but don't really appreciate them myself.

Nothing new here. Trying to sort out the mess in my livingroom, I thing chloe is getting the creeps from it, and she lives across the world from me, and my livingroom don't have it's own facebook profile either...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey Randies!

Shel ~ I'm so glad that you got to meet your twinnie's and from the posts on FB I know you guys had a wonderful time and that Chloe got to hang was even better. I hope that you, Kym and I can get together soon too.

Well, I was just dropping in to say "Hello" to everyone and hope you guys are doing good. For those of you who I'm on FB with, you know I'm working my butt off and have little to no time to post or even get on the computer unless it's the crack of dawn (but that's nothing new for me, lol).

Just wanted to give Lily a Happy Birthday shout out and Congrats on the Engagement!

Luv You Guys and Take Care!

Toodles!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Yup this thread is pretty dead. Sorry! I'v been spending most of my time on the Gen Y thread. (That is when I get on the lex. Which hasn't been very much lately.)

I watched Burn Notice tonight. It's a pretty good show. Though my favorite is definitely Psych. (Banner & avvie. :D )

It's been so hot here lately. It's no fun going out. (I don't do well in the heat. Never have. I think it's someting else I got from my mom.)

Some randome words: color, try, speak, hello, song, love, happy, park. Yup those are pretty random.

Wingtear wrote: It was so sugary sweet it gave me a toothache...

and no, I'm not very romantic :roll: I can do romantic things, but don't really appreciate them myself.

I loved the engagement scene. But I love romantic stuff. (I'm a sucker for romance! That was one reason I read TW was because it was described to me as a romance between a male vampire & female human.)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hey Paige! I'm Shel, just so you know. Welcome to Randomness. And yes, this thread used to be one of the bigger threads, but no one posts here! Everyone really just talks on Facebook now. Anywho... Welcome again!

Sam, Mary, and I had a fun time when they were down here. I was so happy that they were able to come down. And I also got to meet Chloe! That was a lot of fun too.

Shannon - I can't wait to meet you and Kym, and it will happen one day. And hopefully that day won't be so far off in the future.Especially with me going to Liberty in January, again, hopefully. I hope I get in :?

I spent the last two days with one of my besties. She's going back to school at the end of the week, so I'm gonna miss her. Tuesday I took her out for dinner, then we spent the rest of the night at Books-A-Miliion (Love that place.) We had a lot of fun there and creeped on people while we basically spent 5 hours there. Then we went to Waffle House at midnight, played Mad Libs and split a chocolate chip waffle. So good! Especially at midnight! And today we went to the beach. And tomorrow we're going to get lunch and then say goodbye to each other. So sad!

Hmm, not much is going on with me. I need to get myself registered for college. Which I really, honestly, don't want to do. I finished High School. Heck I was even Valedictorian! Though if I don't go to school then I'll never be able to do what I want to, and a lot of people would be disappointed in me. but really it's not their opinion I'm worried about. I'd be upset with myself if I don't go.

Other than that I haven't been too busy. Just hanging out with friends and reading, of course. I'm currently rereading The Hunger Games. I wanted to reread that and Catching Fire before the Mockinjay comes out!

I've been listening to A Wish by Gregory and the Hawk on repeat while typing this post out. I love Gregory and the Hawk.

I should get back to cooking dinner before I burn something.
Bye Randomness!!!! <3