Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Whoa. This thread is back from the dead. :p )

(This is the Volturi thread, not much discussion about them goes on. Its a role playing thread. We either play Volturi characters or our own original characters.)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Renesmee_Bella wrote:Johanna eyed Elena warily, why did she sound so different?

She sounded impatient and mean and completely unlike herself.

"I'm ready," she spoke up, wanting to get whatever Elena was so impatient for on the road...

((Hey Nicholle, am I sposed to be able to read Mara's intentions? Or do I come up against a wall? Not sure what to do here :D))
((Hey, I'm back!

And to answer your question, I think it would be let us extend the plot if Johanna comes across a wall... Oh, and if anyone wants to take an actor part on the villain side (Mara's group) feel free! ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Gotcha! Thanks Nicholle! And well, every other thread is slowly coming back, maybe it's time for this one to make a come back too!!! xD And you guys, we've been stuck in the same spot for a month!!!))

I shifted my weight from foot to foot nervously. What was Elena doing??

She was flirting with a human?? That wasn't like her. And what about Demetri?

As much as I tried, some things did slip through. And I had definitely felt their feelings for each other, which just made everything more bizzare.

I felt around with my mind, and strangely, I couldn't find Elena. Obviously she was standing right in front of me, but when I felt with my mind, I got the odd sensation of coming up against a brick wall.

Athena had a similar wall, but hers wasn't nearly as strong, at least not when I came up against it. This wall was rock-solid.

When had that happened? I would have thought that Elena was too deep in sorrow to build such a strong wall.

I also had the strange feeling that something was wrong with Elena. As a member of the Volturi guard, I had learned to never ignore my instincts.

And so I turned to Matilda. And in a whisper so low and fast that nobody but her could hear, I asked her.

"Are you getting anything from Elena? She feels... weird, mentally..." I lifted my eyebrows, hoping she understood what I meant....

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
edwardlikeshaystacks

"Are you getting anything from Elena? She feels... weird, mentally..." Johanna whispered in a hush breath, her eyes bore in Matilda's, hopeful.

But Matilda understood it regardless. She pushed away the churning feeling she felt at the pit of her stomach and quickly dropped Johanna's gaze. Matilda looked up to scan the glowing lights around her.

Elena. She beckoned them.

At first, nothing happened but from the corner of her eye, a shard of light quickly pulled out from the constellation. It was a dim gold that was growing increasingly transparent as it moved to hover over Elena's body.

Matilda frowned. Yellow...it had several meanings, as any color light did. But yellow in particular...detachment from the secular world, out of body experiences, idle, unavailable. No matter how she would choose to phrase it, it all led to the same conclusion: that Elena was not here.

Matilda turned back to hold Johanna's gaze.

There's nothing. I don't know how it could be since we're staring right at her but tt appears that Elena is...unavailable for lack of a better word.

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I felt understanding flicker in Matilda's eyes before she dropped her gaze. She turned and I felt her call to Elena.

It was fascinating to watch from her point of view, as the lights flickered in front of her.

Matilda turned back to me, and I could see the answer in her eyes even before I heard it.

There's nothing. I don't know how it could be since we're staring right at her but it appears that Elena is...unavailable for lack of a better word.

I nodded calmly. I'd known I supposed.

She turned to mouth her thanks in Matilda's direction, before turning back to stare at Elena.

Unavailable...what could that mean??

"Any idea where we're going?" I asked casually. No one listening would know that anything had changed.

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

I was by Elena's side in an instant.

"I apologize for disrupting this girl's night out, but I'm afraid we have an invasion in our hands. Felix counted 4, but no doubt the numbers are higher." I glowered.

Jane rolled her eyes, clearly unamused. "We can never quite catch a break, can we?"

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

"We can never quite catch a break, can we?" Jane drawled, sounding like she'd just heard a good joke.

My eyebrows scrunched up in thought. Something about this whole thing was so very familiar.

What were the odds that Elena was behind a wall at the same time that the castle was invaded?

I didn't like suspecting Elena of anything, but the odds were against her.

I turned to Matilda, raising my eyebrows questioningly as our group followed Demetri back to defend our home.

Though it looked like she was trying to hide it, I saw anger flash in Elena's eyes. I wondered who she was mad at.

The invaders, or us?

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

I'm about to turn around when I catch the scent of the human that seems to have forgotten how to close his mouth. He's gawking at Elena. I don't blame him, of course but at least have some decency.

"Elena, you seemed to have missed one." I smile, gesturing to the human.

She didn't smile back. In fact, she through me a look of distaste, as if I, along with the rest of the Volturi, were the most repulsive beings she had ever seen.

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena's lips curled in distaste at the sight of Demetri. The plan was working swimmingly before he had arrived. But quickly enough her face relaxed into a look of determination. "Ugh! Here we go trying to have a nice night out and it's distrupted by rouge vampires. Let us return to our home and protect our masters." 

And with that, she pushed the oblivious human away and headed straight for the castle, not paying any attention to see who followed her.

Mara was displeased. Things had not gone to plan. But that didn't matter now. One, shouldn't dwell on the past. Instead she gathered up part of her followers. This group she sent had numbers of about 16, and they were all less then a year old. Newborns, but they had been made specifically to fight though they were untrained. Mara didn't think they would destroy the Volturi, but they would create a distraction.

Inside, Mara was winning a battle between her and the captive Elena. At the sight of Demetri, Elena struggled harder then before. No! Not him! Don't hurt him! I love him! she screamed,  but Mara paid no attention.

Last edited by SethisMine on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
edwardlikeshaystacks

(So how is this going to go down? Are we going to have another hostile take down? And how do we get Mara out of Elena? :lol: )