Alphie wrote:1. What do you think about the track records Rosalie mentions, hers and the others? How many people do you think Esme has killed? Emmett? Alice?
2. What do you think about Edward’s reaction to Rosalie being changed?
3. Rosalie set out to kill the men who had harmed her. Do you think any of the Cullens helped her? How do you think Carlisle felt about her killing people?
4. What do you think about Rosalie’s reasons for disliking Bella? Do they make more sense now that you know her story?
1. I say Esme killed a few, but not many because she has such a tender heart and that along with Carlisle helping her through the transition may have kept the killings down. Emmett, I would say, had a few more than Esme and Alice is a mystery, but I remember Edward saying something in Twilight about how Alice saw that she would find the Cullens and if she had not, she might have been a savage - so that tells me she probably kept herslf under control for the most part.
2. I think Edward was a) worried about all of the attention Rosalie's disappearance would have brought and b) he probably read her thoughts in the past(since he knew who she was and probably got the idea that she was egotistical) and that did not play to well with him.
3. No, I do not feel that they helped her - in Midnight Sun it states that Carlisle 'overlooked' her revenge against those men, but that was all. He did not like it, but he felt she deserved to get her justice for what happened.
4. Her reasons are partly shallow(Edward preferring Bella over Rosalie) and understandable to a point(Bella giving up her humanity). I feel that personality may have played a part in her dislike of Bella.