Hello!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
typeO+
Settled in Forks

Hello!

Post by typeO+ »

Hello there everyone! I am glad to meet you all (if meet is the right term for this?!) I have been lucky enough to be directed to this website by a great woman I met while working at the 'ol Targee Botique. She and I got to talking, and lo and behold, we both are Twilight fans, and we having problems getting the "right" person to join us to the Eclipse release. Fate unfolded and here I am.

A quick bit about myself, I am a mother of a 7 year old girl (who is Team Jacob, because Jacob is a werewolf, and werewolves are dogs mama!) and have just celebrated my 16th anniversary. I am a student earning a associates of applied sciences degree in Medical Lab Technology. I will be the lab person who does all the blood and body fluid work-ups and tests, including Phlebotomy (blood drawing), hence my screen name.

I am team Edward, which conflicts with my 7 year old, and got turned on to Twilight when my sister DEMANDED I read the series while on break shortly before the first movie was released. Her reasoning was I needed to have the series read before I was allowed to see the movie, and she insisted I was going to see the movie with her. I loved the first two soo much, I couldn't wait for the next two, which were being lent out to people with lesser priorities if you can believe it, so I had to rush out and buy the hard covers rather than borrow my sisters until the paperbacks came out. Now I usually reserve purchasing hard cover copies for books I intend to re-read and save, mainly Harry Potter, but I loved the first two books so I figured these were a safe bet. I have since purchased all 4 in hard cover.

I am already looking forward to the dvd release of Eclipse- I do not think I can convince my husband it is worth the expence to see it in the theatre a 4th time, but I have the first two to get me through the lonely nights of homework while the family is sleeping all snugly in thier beds. At least I DID have the first two. New Moon has mysteriously disappeared, shortly after my husband made the " are really watching this again!" comment....we shall have to see what happens when the replacement shows up tonight!

I hope to get to know some of you better and look forward reading your opinions on things![/color]
Last edited by typeO+ on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Susie
Frozen in Time

Re: Hello!

Post by Susie »

Hi TypeO+!!!

WELCOME TO THE LEXICON!!!

Since I know you are Team Edward and think Rob Pattinson is not too shabby,
come join us at Rob's Summer House!
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

Hi, and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here.

Good luck with your studies--it sounds like you're a community college student? I teach at a community college :)
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi Type O!! Welcome to the lex. You're Susie's friend right?!? Come join us at Rob's Summer House. See you around the boards...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

Hello typeO+ ! I'm Deb! Welcome to the Lex!! Down at Rob's Summer House (another resident!) we're having so much fun and it would be so cool if you joined us!

Here each and every one of us has their personal stories of how the got hooked up with the Twilight universe. For example, I was introduced to it by my bff, who first watched the movie and then read the books, when I was quite reluctant about them.

I am looking forward for the Eclipse DVD release, as I live in a small place an dhad to travel to the nearby city to watch it, so I've seen it only once :( And it's my favorite movie from the Saga!
See you on the boards!

Deb
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hi! Welcome to the Lex! See you around the boards! :D
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

Welcome to the Lex! :)
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon!

I’m Openhome, and I’m one of the moderators around here.

We are so pleased you have chosen to join us! The Lex is a large site and can be very confusing at first. To help you navigate through the threads better, please be sure to check out the Welcome Forum and take a look at the threads there. You can begin at the Before You Start Posting thread. This topic contains a wealth of information on how to use our boards.

If you have any questions about posting here, there are three forums set up for you. Newborn in Seattle has a long list of helpful hints and FAQ’s. If you have technical difficulties, go to For the Accident Prone. The site’s rules and policies are found in the Don’t Irritate the Volturi thread. Please be sure to familiarize yourself with them!

If you have any other questions, you can contact any of the moderators by sending them a Private Message (PM). Moderators’ names appear in green. You can also go to the Communing with the Pack forum to ask questions or give us feedback.

I'm so glad Susie got you to join!
Openhome
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

TypeO+~ Welcome to our happy little corner of the internet. Any friend of Susie's is a friend of ours. I do hope you can join us in the HalfwayHouse(currently the SummerHouse). It's okay. We find that our young'ns do not often appreciate the beauty of a real man like Edward. As happens often, with growth comes understanding. We of the winning team will all be here to welcome her when she comes to her senses. :D See you around the boards.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

Hiya x Those of us from the halfway house have heard loads about you. Glad to see you've joined us.
Enjoy your time on here and have fun exploring a fantastic place.
We'll see you in the halfway/summer house :D

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]